Finally after 5 long years of working graveyard shift I get to go to Day shift! So don't be surprised when yall don't see me on at my usual time. I am now working 5am to 2pm. ;D :D ;D 8) I finally get to sleep like normal folks...at night!
I remember those days of working form 12am to 12pm that sucked, its a great feeling when you get to sleep at night, and feel like normal folks. Espically (sp) on sundays when its a major riding day you can sleep b4 you have to be at work. Well congats it looks like you won't be leaving that postion for awile.
CONRATS ;D
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
The suns bright huh, cool bro enjoy
have fun being "normal" ;D
Now who's going to keep Mike company ???
Oh man my night owl buddy. ;D
Quote from: o4250 on June 28, 2005, 08:49:51 PM
Oh man my night owl buddy. ;D
haha yeah mine too or my inclass chat buddy for when im bored GONE!
Congrats
One word SUNSCREEN! You'll need plenty of it my night dwelling friend. You are now a part of the day people. We have a whole different set of worries....LOL!
Congrats Steve!
Doc B
Yea it's been a long time coming. It sure was strange being at work and awake in the daylight. lol Sunglasses have really come in handy!
dang,,,now you will stop looking like casper when you show up to the rides ;-)
Id@