--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PRICELESS
An honest man was being tailgated by a
stressed out woman on a busy boulevard.
Suddenly, the light turned yellow, just
in front of him.
He did the right thing, stopping at the
crosswalk, even though he could have
beaten the red light by accelerating through
the intersection.
The tailgating woman hit the roof, and the
horn, screaming in frustration as she missed
her chance to get through the intersection,
dropping her cell phone and makeup.
As she was still in mid-rant, she heard a
tap on her window and looked up into the
face of a very serious police officer.
The officer ordered her to exit her car with
her hands up.
He took her to the police station where she
was searched, finger printed, photographed,
and placed in a holding cell.
After a couple of hours, a policeman
approached the cell and opened the door.
She was escorted back to the booking desk
where the arresting officer was waiting with
her personal effects.
He said, "I'm very sorry for this mistake. You
see, I pulled up behind your car while you
were blowing your horn, flipping off the guy
in front of you, and cussing a blue streak at
him.
"I noticed the ' Choose Life' license plate holder,
the ' What Would Jesus Do' bumper sticker,
the ' Follow Me to Sunday- School' bumper
sticker, and the chrome-plated Christian
fish emblem on the trunk.
Naturally... I assumed you had stolen the car."
hahahaha thats funny dude!
That's a good one. One good reason why I only have a FOX sticker on my wheels. ;D
That was good ;D
hehehehe, that's a good one.
but I confess,,,,guilty every now and then.
Id@
GOOD ONE DUDE!! HOPE ITS TRUE ???
ha ha ha ha ha..........
but iz it true? ???
Lmao!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D
funny ;D
LOL!!!
LMAO thats the truth.
Lets see I have been call an extreme right winger and a Jesus Freak. cool...
In the fine words of VANSANT
"I'd rather be hated for who I am then loved for who I am not"
I have no problem telling you I find myself getting into the flesh from time to time I find myself wanting to express my true feelings or lash out at someones indignation but there is a point at which time you have to ask yourself is this the right thing to do. and is it really worth it
Quote from: Chuck_Norris on June 27, 2005, 11:48:11 PM
Lets see I have been call an extreme right winger and a Jesus Freak. cool...
In the fine words of VANSANT
"I'd rather be hated for who I am then loved for who I am not"
I have no problem telling you I find myself getting into the flesh from time to time I find myself wanting to express my true feelings or lash out at someones indignation but there is a point at which time you have to ask yourself is this the right thing to do. and is it really worth it
??? ??? ??? All I saw was a joke. What did I miss here. Did someone post something about Chuck that was deleted?
chuck was just responding to the post! i dont think you missed anything