9/20/08 FINAL RACE
All races- Gates open @ 2pm, Practice @ 4pm, race @ 6pm
The Final race of this series will be held at Thunderbowl Speedway.
I'll have some flyers done by the end of the weekend. Is this still SDTA?
Richard
i'd like to take another stab at that 3/8 mile track that was a lot of fun!!
#38 nate
It's not the end of the weekend yet, so, here is the flyer for the 9th.
Alrighty then! Here is what I have accomplished. If there is change in race venue I will update it as soon as possible. Same for any added dates. And, if you're going to critique it, throw money!! rolback1
Newest flyer up!
looks good!
hhmmppfff!!!!! it's a'right!!! don t see my pic on the flyer.......got some guy on a two wheeler all the dam time......hell!!!! I don t even remember seeing him all year. Who is this guy???? >:(
Man...... Talk about dissension! heh heh heh :) Iv'e got my eldest son coming with us and the camera ready. So............ I will have pictures of all the classes to choose from, maybe even get one of Ward dropping it going into turn 3! rolback1 :}}
I would strongly suggest you stay clear of me in turn 3 then. 8)
I was close one time during the second heat race. You went around on the outside!! lol Was a good time.
WHen will there be a TT race??