Do we have enough females to make this work? [smiley=hotty2.gif] Maybe some wives can get in on it?
Mr. Bones can you see how many we have now?
QuoteDo we have enough females to make this work? [smiley=hotty2.gif] Maybe some wives can get in on it?
Mr. Bones can you see how many we have now?
I'll tell my wife about it
[smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
Can I be a member, My wife won't mind. ;D
I'll tell my wife...
Mike
QuoteCan I be a member, My wife won't mind. ;D
(http://fool.exler.ru/sm/gey.gif)
(http://fool.exler.ru/sm/kuli.gif)
kaw...all I see is red x's. And your avatar is a red x, what is that about?
Mike
Must be the DRUGS your doing... ;D
That happens sometimes you have to refresh or close out.
Huh, well I'm not on drugs[smiley=BigSmile.gif], and I just refreshed and closed out and it is still all red x's. Does anyone see red x's?
Mike
QuoteDo we have enough females to make this work? [smiley=hotty2.gif] Maybe some wives can get in on it?
Mr. Bones can you see how many we have now?
There's 135 listed in the member list. I don't know if they are active members or not. Think that's enough for a Ladies Lounge?
[smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] Thank's Mr. Bones [smiley=groupies.gif]
I'm in I think it would be fun to be able to talk to other ladies about anything..I talk to a 4yr old 3 yr old and 1 yr old all day Kinda sick of baby talk. ;D
Im with ya I talk to a 2 1/2 year old all day to, until the 11 and 9 year old get home from school... Only so much dora and blues you can watch... I'll have to get my own name seeing I sign in under the Husbands...Stacy. Keep us posted KawGIRL
sounds good to me tooo!
QuoteCan I be a member, My wife won't mind. ;D
right! your wife will kick your A$$. who are y/k
QuoteIm with ya I talk to a 2 1/2 year old all day to, until the 11 and 9 year old get home from school... Only so much dora and blues you can watch... I'll have to get my own name seeing I sign in under the Husbands...Stacy. Keep us posted KawGIRL
Right there with on the kids thing......
I finally after like 500 posts signed up on my own name. I got tired of having to put my name at the end of every post so people would know it is me.
You have to go to yahoo or somewhere and open up a different e-mail address. It wont let you sign up 2 screenames to the same E-mail.
I cant wait to see our space [smiley=hotty2.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
kawGirl any new info on our Ladies Lounge? Keep us posted..Stacy.
:-/ Not up to me [smiley=dunno.gif]
Mr. Bones? [smiley=bow.gif]
Ready for a ladies lounge.
It be done. ;D