Has anyone been to bamboo latley i was there 8 months ago and it suck no mud and the clay area was gone?
No Plantbamboo for me ...L-Cross rocks you have mud ,Mx track ,Trails and nice campping with showers clean port O lets Mark & Patty are Great check it out
I thought they took that guy down for operating a Meth Lab on the property??
don't think you can ride there anymore but it is a great place to score some meth rolback1 rolback1
I was there a month ago and there was a little mud. It should be under water now with all the rain we've had here lately. It's a cool place that's close to home but it's way too small for all the traffic that's there.
It is still open after the meth lab incident
Thanks for all the replies on plantbamboo. Iv'e been to Lcroos its awesome. I love to mud only and hang out and watch people have fun! Its great to to Creap threw the nasty mud on my foreman 4x4 589s with lift kit