I did not want to steal the guys post about the Recluse Spiders. I caught a article about a guy killed by African Killer Bee's in Okeechobee County. They did say he was allergic to a bee sting to start with. He had a small demolition business and was destroying a old mobile home when the bee's came out and bit him to death.
This is a problem that has been coming our way for a while. They have been tracking these creatures up the west coast of the U.S. coming out of South and Central America. You can not tell them apart from the regular bee's we see all the time. Their aggresive nature and potential to kill their victim is usually the only way to tell. If they made it to S. Florida, they will migrate North by taking over existing bee colony's and reproducing.
Are these the same african killer bees that everyone was in a big hoopla about 30 years ago? i remember as a kid thinking i was going to die from killer bee stings. they were supposed to take over the country and cause a big mess. every once in awhile i hear a story like this again.
Dang, they can sting and bite ya too......now I'm really worried :o But my Ex is allergic to bee stings so it aint all bad >:D
Quote from: backinsaddle on April 23, 2008, 10:01:03 AM
Are these the same african killer bees that everyone was in a big hoopla about 30 years ago? i remember as a kid thinking i was going to die from killer bee stings. they were supposed to take over the country and cause a big mess. every once in awhile i hear a story like this again.
YEP they be the same ones ;D
I've never heard of a bee biting someone, I thought our skin was way too tough and they could only sting us.
Quote from: gtnwood on April 23, 2008, 10:06:05 AM
Dang, they can sting and bite ya too......now I'm really worried :o But my Ex is allergic to bee stings so it aint all bad >:D
haha
in the words of dane cook, "Who gets killed by bee's? F bee's! I'll punch every bee in the FACE!"
John Belushi was a good killer bee..... :P
They do serious damage if they fly into your mouth, ears, nose and so on.....Then it gets fatal.
WTF!(what the flipppppp)
IM GOING TO OKACHOBEE THIS WEEKEND FOR THE RACE!!
Well Kelli since you ride a Raptor you just cant simply outrun them.I would stay home if I was you >:D
those bees were in my friends yard. i threw a stick at the hive then proceeded to haul @$$ as fast as i could out of there because there was a swarm of at least a thousand of them.
Well if it's true that they are Killer Bee's, they don't relent when aggrivated. They'll chase you for miles. I've heard if you go in water, they'll actually wait for you to come out.
I need to get some of these for my ex...I would pay...pay, to see that!!
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on April 24, 2008, 06:43:02 PM
Well if it's true that they are Killer Bee's, they don't relent when aggrivated. They'll chase you for miles. I've heard if you go in water, they'll actually wait for you to come out.
I need to get some of these for my ex...I would pay...pay, to see that!!
oh my lord.
id hate to get on your bad side!(:
funny thoughh!
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on April 24, 2008, 06:43:02 PM
Well if it's true that they are Killer Bee's, they don't relent when aggrivated. They'll chase you for miles. I've heard if you go in water, they'll actually wait for you to come out.
I need to get some of these for my ex...I would pay...pay, to see that!!
Im guessing, now this is just a guess, that you would go to Africa to get African killer bees. Just a guess.
Why, all I have to do is go to Okeechobee and look for Bee's with Boobs hanging out.
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on April 25, 2008, 06:42:08 AM
Why, all I have to do is go to Okeechobee and look for Bee's with Boobs hanging out.
Now that was funny.
nahh.