How does the process work for doing title, registration, etc... online for buying a bike? I'm only 17 so my pops has to put it in his name, but the problem is he has no time to take a trip if I buy a bike in another state -- let alone 3hrs away lol. So it would have to be one of those over the computer or mail things, just wanting to know how that 'goes down'.
Mucho Gracias ;D
Quote from: REBEL on April 13, 2008, 05:53:24 PM
How does the process work for doing title, registration, etc... online for buying a bike? I'm only 17 so my pops has to put it in his name, but the problem is he has no time to take a trip if I buy a bike in another state -- let alone 3hrs away lol. So it would have to be one of those over the computer or mail things, just wanting to know how that 'goes down'.
Mucho Gracias ;D
As long as you have a signed title you are good to go.
You might want to do this:
https://www6.hsmv.state.fl.us/rrdmvcheck/mvcheckinq
If you have a DL you should be able to walk in and transfer the title into your name. I did when I was 16 if I remember right.
http://www.flhsmv.gov/dmv/faqtitle.html
Am I able to just sign the title out right or does someone of legal age have to first?
Thanks for the link to that website, definitely helpful.