1. Despite what wacker changed the thread title to, the Motoplex is still up and running, and filled with caring fun-loving people every feature weekend.
2. calling someone a jackass, homo, gay, douche bag, kiss ass or, faggot is A-OK in this forum, whether intended to be mean-spirited or not.
3. Telling another man that he wears an extra small jock strap, or tampax also, is A-OK.
4. I don't really care anymore, because it aint my job anymore.
Id@
............. I once was blind, but now I seeeeeeeeeeeee 8) ;)
Quote from: Ida_Mann on March 18, 2008, 03:05:19 PM
1. Despite what wacker changed the thread title to, the Motoplex is still up and running, and filled with caring fun-loving people every feature weekend.
2. calling someone a jackass, homo, gay, douche bag, kiss ass or, faggot is A-OK in this forum, whether intended to be mean-spirited or not.
3. Telling another man that he wears an extra small jock strap, or tampax also, is A-OK.
4. I don't really care anymore, because it aint my job anymore.
Id@
If you don't care anymore then why did you post this? A message has been sent to the mods and Bones can decide what to do.
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on March 18, 2008, 03:12:34 PM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on March 18, 2008, 03:05:19 PM
1. Despite what wacker changed the thread title to, the Motoplex is still up and running, and filled with caring fun-loving people every feature weekend.
2. calling someone a jackass, homo, gay, douche bag, kiss ass or, faggot is A-OK in this forum, whether intended to be mean-spirited or not.
3. Telling another man that he wears an extra small jock strap, or tampax also, is A-OK.
4. I don't really care anymore, because it aint my job anymore.
Id@
If you don't care anymore then why did you post this? A message has been sent to the mods and Bones can decide what to do.
pointing out inequities.
Id@
Quote from: Ida_Mann on March 18, 2008, 03:21:11 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on March 18, 2008, 03:12:34 PM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on March 18, 2008, 03:05:19 PM
1. Despite what wacker changed the thread title to, the Motoplex is still up and running, and filled with caring fun-loving people every feature weekend.
2. calling someone a jackass, homo, gay, douche bag, kiss ass or, faggot is A-OK in this forum, whether intended to be mean-spirited or not.
3. Telling another man that he wears an extra small jock strap, or tampax also, is A-OK.
4. I don't really care anymore, because it aint my job anymore.
Id@
If you don't care anymore then why did you post this? A message has been sent to the mods and Bones can decide what to do.
pointing out inequities.
Id@
People have become martyrs for less, but it's a noble cause ;)
Quote from: Able on March 18, 2008, 03:23:38 PM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on March 18, 2008, 03:21:11 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on March 18, 2008, 03:12:34 PM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on March 18, 2008, 03:05:19 PM
1. Despite what wacker changed the thread title to, the Motoplex is still up and running, and filled with caring fun-loving people every feature weekend.
2. calling someone a jackass, homo, gay, douche bag, kiss ass or, faggot is A-OK in this forum, whether intended to be mean-spirited or not.
3. Telling another man that he wears an extra small jock strap, or tampax also, is A-OK.
4. I don't really care anymore, because it aint my job anymore.
Id@
If you don't care anymore then why did you post this? A message has been sent to the mods and Bones can decide what to do.
pointing out inequities.
Id@
People have become martyrs for less, but it's a noble cause ;)
selective memory brother, selective memory.
Quote from: Able on March 18, 2008, 03:23:38 PM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on March 18, 2008, 03:21:11 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on March 18, 2008, 03:12:34 PM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on March 18, 2008, 03:05:19 PM
1. Despite what wacker changed the thread title to, the Motoplex is still up and running, and filled with caring fun-loving people every feature weekend.
2. calling someone a jackass, homo, gay, douche bag, kiss ass or, faggot is A-OK in this forum, whether intended to be mean-spirited or not.
3. Telling another man that he wears an extra small jock strap, or tampax also, is A-OK.
4. I don't really care anymore, because it aint my job anymore.
Id@
If you don't care anymore then why did you post this? A message has been sent to the mods and Bones can decide what to do.
pointing out inequities.
Id@
People have become martyrs for less, but it's a noble cause ;)
FREEDOM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on March 18, 2008, 03:24:54 PM
Quote from: Able on March 18, 2008, 03:23:38 PM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on March 18, 2008, 03:21:11 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on March 18, 2008, 03:12:34 PM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on March 18, 2008, 03:05:19 PM
1. Despite what wacker changed the thread title to, the Motoplex is still up and running, and filled with caring fun-loving people every feature weekend.
2. calling someone a jackass, homo, gay, douche bag, kiss ass or, faggot is A-OK in this forum, whether intended to be mean-spirited or not.
3. Telling another man that he wears an extra small jock strap, or tampax also, is A-OK.
4. I don't really care anymore, because it aint my job anymore.
Id@
If you don't care anymore then why did you post this? A message has been sent to the mods and Bones can decide what to do.
pointing out inequities.
Id@
People have become martyrs for less, but it's a noble cause ;)
FREEDOM
LMAO !!! :D
I learned today that I like Frito's with my pancakes ! :Wacko.gif
Quote from: Quad32x on March 18, 2008, 03:30:38 PM
I learned today that I like Frito's with my pancakes ! :Wacko.gif
Where did you meet two guys name Frito ? :o :D
Quote from: Able on March 18, 2008, 03:31:34 PM
Quote from: Quad32x on March 18, 2008, 03:30:38 PM
I learned today that I like Frito's with my pancakes ! :Wacko.gif
Where did you meet two guys name Frito ? :o :D
Local pizza place if you must know. :P
Quote from: Quad32x on March 18, 2008, 03:34:18 PM
Quote from: Able on March 18, 2008, 03:31:34 PM
Quote from: Quad32x on March 18, 2008, 03:30:38 PM
I learned today that I like Frito's with my pancakes ! :Wacko.gif
Where did you meet two guys name Frito ? :o :D
Local pizza place if you must know. :P
Let me guess you ordered the double sausage with extra sauce ? 2:L
Your point being ? :dunno.gif
It's still just bulletin boards, folks with computers, and riding ATV's.... why all the hateing?? :'(
Yeah can't we all just get along ? We should be especially nice to the guys out there risking their time and money to give us new places to ride when the state is out shutting other places down
Quote from: budman on March 18, 2008, 03:41:16 PM
It's still just bulletin boards, folks with computers, and riding ATV's.... why all the hateing?? :'(
:Clap.gif
wow , The Internet Bullies Are bitter....Gadzooks!!..LMAO
Quote from: Joedirt on March 18, 2008, 03:50:29 PM
wow , The Internet Bullies Are bitter....Gadzooks!!..LMAO
Yeah just look what they posted at their site this time (scroll down to the third post on the page) ;)
http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,32119.75.html
Lets ask Paul....
Hey Paul, Are you pissed that the thread got started regardless whether it was to start crap or just to ask if it was true?
What a goober LMAO
make no mistake I agree publicity is publicity, but the whole allowing one set of individuals to target another set and ignore it because a certain group rides together is wrong. publicity is one thing, insulting the place and saying it's closed down is another. There's no fine line here. It was put out in black and white. Will it have a positive spin ? yes. because with such a great place we'll make sure of it.
See ya after lunch joe ;)
Quote from: Quad32x on March 18, 2008, 03:30:38 PM
I learned today that I like Frito's with my pancakes ! :Wacko.gif
You just found that out??? What about on a tuna sub...YUM!!
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on March 18, 2008, 04:02:53 PM
Quote from: Quad32x on March 18, 2008, 03:30:38 PM
I learned today that I like Frito's with my pancakes ! :Wacko.gif
You just found that out??? What about on a tuna sub...YUM!!
I like tuna tacos. Mmmmmmmm You don't need to add corn chips to those
Quote from: Able on March 18, 2008, 04:03:55 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on March 18, 2008, 04:02:53 PM
Quote from: Quad32x on March 18, 2008, 03:30:38 PM
I learned today that I like Frito's with my pancakes ! :Wacko.gif
You just found that out??? What about on a tuna sub...YUM!!
I like tuna tacos. Mmmmmmmm You don't need to add corn chips to those
No Sir if those come with corn chips, they are someone elses :o
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on March 18, 2008, 04:05:59 PM
Quote from: Able on March 18, 2008, 04:03:55 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on March 18, 2008, 04:02:53 PM
Quote from: Quad32x on March 18, 2008, 03:30:38 PM
I learned today that I like Frito's with my pancakes ! :Wacko.gif
You just found that out??? What about on a tuna sub...YUM!!
I like tuna tacos. Mmmmmmmm You don't need to add corn chips to those
No Sir if those come with corn chips, they are someone elses :o
LMAO !!! I was actually talking about tuna tacos ! :D taco shell, tuna salad, little lettuce and tomato Mmmmm
Thanks guys ! Now I know what Im having for lunch ! ;)
Quote from: Able on March 18, 2008, 04:07:08 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on March 18, 2008, 04:05:59 PM
Quote from: Able on March 18, 2008, 04:03:55 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on March 18, 2008, 04:02:53 PM
Quote from: Quad32x on March 18, 2008, 03:30:38 PM
I learned today that I like Frito's with my pancakes ! :Wacko.gif
You just found that out??? What about on a tuna sub...YUM!!
I like tuna tacos. Mmmmmmmm You don't need to add corn chips to those
No Sir if those come with corn chips, they are someone elses :o
LMAO !!! I was actually talking about tuna tacos ! :D taco shell, tuna salad, little lettuce and tomato Mmmmm
Oh crap..sorry. But the other is also true!! I will try your suggestion for sure...but always remember mine ;)
....and I just got finished with my taco bell....no tuna on it, but maybe I can eat one of those tonite if I'm lucky... :D
now how dare you guys turn this here thread into something funny as hell ;-)
:Clap.gif
Id@
I tried...but what I actually learned was this....... There are some folks that have NO INTEGRUTY and have NO RIGHT to be considered friends of anyone!!! Some of you have your ideas and you stick by them regardless if I agree with you or not I respect you for having a SPINE. Those of you who are cowardly Bastards, know who you are and that you have more faces than MT. Rushmore and can NEVER be trusted...I have NO RESPECT for and you have no place it this forum or any other!!! You are a sneaky lowlife bastard without a back bone and if or when you have children you should not be able to look them in the eye with pride!!! That is what I learned today.
:o
;D
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on March 18, 2008, 05:40:46 PM
I tried...but what I actually learned was this....... There are some folks that have NO INTEGRUTY and have NO RIGHT to be considered friends of anyone!!! Some of you have your ideas and you stick by them reguardless if I agee with you or not I respect you for having a SPINE. Those of you who are cawardly Bastards, know who you are and that you have more faces than MT. Rushmore and can NEVER be trusted...I have NO RESPECT for and you have no place it this forum or any other!!! You are a sneaky lowlife bastard without a back bone and if or when you have children you should not be able to look them in the eye with pride!!! That is what I learned today.
:dunno.gif
Quote from: Ida_Mann on March 18, 2008, 05:54:28 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on March 18, 2008, 05:40:46 PM
I tried...but what I actually learned was this....... There are some folks that have NO INTEGRUTY and have NO RIGHT to be considered friends of anyone!!! Some of you have your ideas and you stick by them reguardless if I agee with you or not I respect you for having a SPINE. Those of you who are cawardly Bastards, know who you are and that you have more faces than MT. Rushmore and can NEVER be trusted...I have NO RESPECT for and you have no place it this forum or any other!!! You are a sneaky lowlife bastard without a back bone and if or when you have children you should not be able to look them in the eye with pride!!! That is what I learned today.
:dunno.gif
Nothing to do with you IDA..we know where you stand. ;)
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on March 18, 2008, 05:40:46 PM
I tried...but what I actually learned was this....... There are some folks that have NO INTEGRUTY and have NO RIGHT to be considered friends of anyone!!! Some of you have your ideas and you stick by them reguardless if I agee with you or not I respect you for having a SPINE. Those of you who are cawardly Bastards, know who you are and that you have more faces than MT. Rushmore and can NEVER be trusted...I have NO RESPECT for and you have no place it this forum or any other!!! You are a sneaky lowlife bastard without a back bone and if or when you have children you should not be able to look them in the eye with pride!!! That is what I learned today.
Here here. :Clap.gif
I learned I can spend waaay too much time on the computer when I am working by myself.... I will probably have to explain the times that I posted when Laura catches up on this thread and sees what I actually did today at work. :'(
Quote from: budman on March 18, 2008, 06:04:01 PM
I learned I can spend waaay too much time on the computer when I am working by myself.... I will probably have to explain the times that I posted when Laura catches up on this thread and sees what I actually did today at work. :'(
just fire yourself. ;)
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on March 18, 2008, 06:05:04 PM
Quote from: budman on March 18, 2008, 06:04:01 PM
I learned I can spend waaay too much time on the computer when I am working by myself.... I will probably have to explain the times that I posted when Laura catches up on this thread and sees what I actually did today at work. :'(
just fire yourself. ;)
Then I wouldn't get to be here all the time...
Quote from: budman on March 18, 2008, 06:07:09 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on March 18, 2008, 06:05:04 PM
Quote from: budman on March 18, 2008, 06:04:01 PM
I learned I can spend waaay too much time on the computer when I am working by myself.... I will probably have to explain the times that I posted when Laura catches up on this thread and sees what I actually did today at work. :'(
just fire yourself. ;)
Then I wouldn't get to be here all the time...
Dock your pay.
Quote from: renmus on March 18, 2008, 06:08:26 PM
Quote from: budman on March 18, 2008, 06:07:09 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on March 18, 2008, 06:05:04 PM
Quote from: budman on March 18, 2008, 06:04:01 PM
I learned I can spend waaay too much time on the computer when I am working by myself.... I will probably have to explain the times that I posted when Laura catches up on this thread and sees what I actually did today at work. :'(
just fire yourself. ;)
Then I wouldn't get to be here all the time...
Dock your pay.
well, not until I get my bike outta the shop...
That's right integrity over popularity any day 8)
budman - just give yourself a raise then dock your pay, but the raise can make it so you get the same money ;)
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on March 18, 2008, 03:59:21 PM
Lets ask Paul....
Hey Paul, Are you pissed that the thread got started regardless whether it was to start crap or just to ask if it was true?
I got too admit it's a little unnerving to have grown men analyse your every move waiting for any opportunity to try & degrade you :o
My sister in law is being stalked and I find it's a little like that ???
I don't want a medal for starting a riding place, in fact when people express their gratitude, I find it a little embarrassing. I would like people to come and enjoy it though. A lot of people have put a lot of effort into making it a great family place to come and ride.
I have been in communication with Mr Bones over the last couple of weeks about working together, hopefully the hostility of a few won't sour things for the majority of the members of this site, as while they are less vocal, they still like to ride atv's and we were planning something nice for everyone.
In my opinion, the thread was started as another character attack, not a joke, but it looks like it backfired on them. A mass of advertising for my friend 450R's site & some additional nice comments for the plex can never be a bad thing, so even though I wish these people would just live their own lives, I guess we should be grateful some people are spiteful.
Quote from: bushwacker on March 15, 2008, 11:02:22 PM
Dont mean its going to be shutdown,sellers sell for a ton of reasons.1 possibility is to set up a biz model,get a following & turn it over to deep pocket investors that like the concept for a turnkey growing biz. Happens everyday. No mention shutdown. I dont think its a Joke. Yall need to realize his costs for land,time,effort concept ets = good profit$$$$$$$$. It would be a smart biz desicion. Also with more cpital he could buy land in a more populated area = more future profits$$$$$$$$ for himself. ;D ;) :o
Thats what I would do. Let the man selling it speak. I just saw it on web & thought it might interest his loyal followers.
Nobody was degrading till the cronies stepped in. Dont think that anything above was derogatory all that was implied that it would be a smart business desicoin as I stated above.If it took a turn for the worse than so be it. I have no reservations about what I posted.
I learned nothing from this post and the other motoplex post. it just reminded me why i spend less and less time here. The few occasions that I decide to follow threads like these, it only reminds me of why I spend less time here...the same grown men acting like 3 year olds...you know who you are. i scan the few relevant threads and ignore the rest....
ok im totaly lost, iv been on the site for a few years and ida has always been a mod, and suddenly hes not and seems pissed in his first post. i missed something? i read this thread and its not filling in any blanks... sounds like some bashing went on and i missed it?
Quote from: bushwacker on March 18, 2008, 09:07:37 PM
Quote from: bushwacker on March 15, 2008, 11:02:22 PM
Dont mean its going to be shutdown,sellers sell for a ton of reasons.1 possibility is to set up a biz model,get a following & turn it over to deep pocket investors that like the concept for a turnkey growing biz. Happens everyday. No mention shutdown. I dont think its a Joke. Yall need to realize his costs for land,time,effort concept ets = good profit$$$$$$$$. It would be a smart biz desicion. Also with more cpital he could buy land in a more populated area = more future profits$$$$$$$$ for himself. ;D ;) :o
Thats what I would do. Let the man selling it speak. I just saw it on web & thought it might interest his loyal followers.
Nobody was degrading till the cronies stepped in. Dont think that anything above was derogatory all that was implied that it would be a smart business desicoin as I stated above.If it took a turn for the worse than so be it. I have no reservations about what I posted.
(http://www.floridaatv.com/smf/Smileys/Lots_O_Smileys/icon-1_4.gif) (http://www.floridaatv.com/smf/Smileys/Lots_O_Smileys/icon-1_4.gif) (http://www.floridaatv.com/smf/Smileys/Lots_O_Smileys/icon-1_4.gif) OK sure, that's all you were stating. Hey it's your post, you can say what you want. Just don't expect the rest of us to believe it.
I just learned you can target a man and his financial investment, call them both names and degrade them, post that it's being sold and you can no longer ride there, have no reservations about it, and still blame others for the inevitable drama ::)
Quote from: backinsaddle on March 18, 2008, 09:23:01 PM
I learned nothing from this post and the other motoplex post. it just reminded me why i spend less and less time here. The few occasions that I decide to follow threads like these, it only reminds me of why I spend less time here...the same grown men acting like 3 year olds...you know who you are. i scan the few relevant threads and ignore the rest....
i know what you mean about this forum, i actualy have it as my home page just to kep up with whats going on as far as things being shut down, whats being done, ect. but iv been drifting away from the forum because there is so much bs on here and im becoming disapointed in a forum that was once very good.
ViO boho
Quote from: bushwacker on March 18, 2008, 09:07:37 PM
Quote from: bushwacker on March 15, 2008, 11:02:22 PM
Dont mean its going to be shutdown,sellers sell for a ton of reasons.1 possibility is to set up a biz model,get a following & turn it over to deep pocket investors that like the concept for a turnkey growing biz. Happens everyday. No mention shutdown. I dont think its a Joke. Yall need to realize his costs for land,time,effort concept ets = good profit$$$$$$$$. It would be a smart biz desicion. Also with more cpital he could buy land in a more populated area = more future profits$$$$$$$$ for himself. ;D ;) :o
Thats what I would do. Let the man selling it speak. I just saw it on web & thought it might interest his loyal followers.
Nobody was degrading till the cronies stepped in. Dont think that anything above was derogatory all that was implied that it would be a smart business desicoin as I stated above.If it took a turn for the worse than so be it. I have no reservations about what I posted.
Or perhaps you mean for the statement above to read "I just saw it on web & thought I would start some chit with it" :dunno.gif :dunno.gif
(http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3/quad32x/Heresyoursignwacker.jpg)
The above post says it all I guess! ::)
I learned today that it's really fun not to be involved in the drama and to be able to sit back and watch the fireworks.Of course I'm an illiterate redneck so what do I know? ;)
We just need to all meet at a bar and have a good 'ol fashion bar brawl and settle all of this chairs and beer bottles. I'm down! I'm sick of seeing all the crap too. 10 crap posts to read one post that actually pertains to the subject. But people have been dropping like flies for the past year and nothings changed so i stay in the racing forum for the most part.
That frito's joke was hilarious.
I learned that honda BANKS off of parts sales, one visit and im broke.
Quote from: CABLEGUY1 on March 18, 2008, 10:25:31 PM
I learned today that it's really fun not to be involved in the drama and to be able to sit back and watch the fireworks.Of course I'm an illiterate redneck so what do I know? ;)
Well you spelled illiterate right so that's something :D
Quote from: gearhead400 on March 18, 2008, 10:27:05 PM
That frito's joke was hilarious.
Thank you , Thank you , I try ;)
I learned that a forum can go from group rides with 370+ riders and families to gang wars in a couple years time.......
very disappointing :(
I am still trying to unravel this entire saga and figure out who's who and what's what ???
The way I see it is if you take anything on the internet seriously you have a problem. Most people don't act like total retards in person as they do on the net. I just laugh at all the people fighting and throw in a few colorful comment to make the thread worth reading. Oh........I also use the spell checker so I don't look like an idiot.
Quote from: kawasaki400racer on March 18, 2008, 09:23:32 PM
ok im totaly lost, iv been on the site for a few years and ida has always been a mod, and suddenly hes not and seems pissed in his first post. i missed something? i read this thread and its not filling in any blanks... sounds like some bashing went on and i missed it?
I feel the same way. I don't know if I am getting older and am not as sharp as I used to be or I missed something?
And for those of you that have a problem with him selling the place if he wants, get over it. If he owns and starts a good business and can sell it for a profit then more power to him. This thread is more useless than my political threads, at least on the political threads the things discussed pertain to most people on this site but this thread only pertains to the owner of the motoplex and the guy that seems to have a problem with him.
Quote from: FishaHallic on March 18, 2008, 11:19:29 PM
Quote from: kawasaki400racer on March 18, 2008, 09:23:32 PM
ok im totaly lost, iv been on the site for a few years and ida has always been a mod, and suddenly hes not and seems pissed in his first post. i missed something? i read this thread and its not filling in any blanks... sounds like some bashing went on and i missed it?
I feel the same way. I don't know if I am getting older and am not as sharp as I used to be or I missed something?
And for those of you that have a problem with him selling the place if he wants, get over it. If he owns and starts a good business and can sell it for a profit then more power to him. This thread is more useless than my political threads, at least on the political threads the things discussed pertain to most people on this site but this thread only pertains to the owner of the motoplex and the guy that seems to have a problem with him.
Who cares!! Just roll with it. Have fun and ignore the retards. Kind of like I do at work. Man I love call ID.
them group rides were awesome,,,,,now imagine Rodman Dam Group Ride 3(the big one you are speaking of if I remember right) and hold that once a month or so,,,,,,,,,,this is why I travel to the Motoplex, it's that kind of fun.
except without the dude pool,
or Hollywood getting hurt,
or da_mtg_man literally driving a wheel off his raptor.
Id@
when this group comes together, we can do good things, for example.....
(http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r242/ida_mann/goodtimes/IM000924.jpg)
left to right;
dunno, Mike(I think), dunno, Id@, Mrs. Nightbreed, Mr. Nightbreed, Live2ride, erbilabuc, LakeMaryKid(with the rabbit ears courtesy of), da_mtg_man, Peanut, da_mtg_daughter, dunno the tall guy in the back, Hollywood, and the last two were "house of horsepower" or something like that,,,,aint seen them on in a while, then lastly, da_mtg_son.
Who is that goofy looking guy, 4th from the left :P
Quote from: FishaHallic on March 18, 2008, 11:51:33 PM
Who is that goofy looking guy, 4th from the left :P
the same goofy guy who shortly thereafter took his 400EX through the mud and made the Nightbreed's cringe when they looked at the brakes the next week ;-)
Id@
:ThumbsUp.gif
What's the problem here? Did no one invite the FMR to the plex?
I feel like a newb, the only one i have met in that group is Id@. looks like 03-04 since there isnt a 450r in site haha. I didnt even have my 400 until late 04 though. Before that i was rockin the 87 bayou 300, that thing never left my property but once.
You know...It just occurred to me that I am the only girl in the pic 8) . Was I the only girl on the ride that day or is the person holding the camera a chick? I don't remember.
Good times, good times :-*
Oh and the guy behind Mtg_man in the Fox shirt is Garrett and the guy next to him in the Thor shirt is his brother Trevor formerly "smoothie..."
No the da_mtg_daughter is there to, by the way that was a great ride....... the old days ;D
ooo yep, next to Peanut. I guess the way her hair is tied back I didn't think about it. :foot.gif
i miss the old ONF :(
Quote from: gearhead400 on March 19, 2008, 12:54:30 AM
i miss the old ONF :(
ONF was ruined for me when they did away with night riding :'(
Quote from: CABLEGUY1 on March 18, 2008, 10:25:31 PM
I learned today that it's really fun not to be involved in the drama and to be able to sit back and watch the fireworks.Of course I'm an illiterate redneck so what do I know? ;)
I just got started and I agree with CableGuy.
Quote from: Ida_Mann on March 18, 2008, 11:47:47 PM
when this group comes together, we can do good things, for example.....
(http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r242/ida_mann/goodtimes/IM000924.jpg)
left to right;
dunno, Mike(I think), dunno, Id@, Mrs. Nightbreed, Mr. Nightbreed, Live2ride, erbilabuc, LakeMaryKid(with the rabbit ears courtesy of), da_mtg_man, Peanut, da_mtg_daughter, dunno the tall guy in the back, Hollywood, and the last two were "house of horsepower" or something like that,,,,aint seen them on in a while, then lastly, da_mtg_son.
You know, Peanut ( next to Lakemarykid) is not real happy that you didn't name him...... ;D.
WOW maytag man you have always been that Ugly...LMAO
Quote from: Joedirt on March 19, 2008, 01:34:05 AM
WOW maytag man you have always been that Ugly...LMAO
Love you too bro..... ;D
Quote from: gearhead400 on March 19, 2008, 12:16:50 AM
I feel like a newb, the only one i have met in that group is Id@. looks like 03-04 since there isnt a 450r in site haha. I didnt even have my 400 until late 04 though. Before that i was rockin the 87 bayou 300, that thing never left my property but once.
hahaha, June 13 2004, known as the LMK ride, that spot is about a mile and a half from my place in Salt Springs, and of course illegal to ride to or around now.
Id@
Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on March 19, 2008, 12:21:13 AM
You know...It just occurred to me that I am the only girl in the pic 8) . Was I the only girl on the ride that day or is the person holding the camera a chick? I don't remember.
Good times, good times :-*
Oh and the guy behind Mtg_man in the Fox shirt is Garrett and the guy next to him in the Thor shirt is his brother Trevor formerly "smoothie..."
I believe da_mtg_wife(Jennifer)was taking the picture if I'm not mistaken.
dangit, I was gonna say Smoothierunshouseofpower, but wasn't sure,,,,,,,Garrett beat me to getting the first ATP's engine.
Id@
Quote from: big-daddy on March 19, 2008, 12:40:55 AM
No the da_mtg_daughter is there to, by the way that was a great ride....... the old days ;D
did you make this one or the next after that,,,,I remember first meeting you out at the campsites off FR88 and you were on a blaster if I remember right.
Id@
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on March 19, 2008, 01:29:58 AM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on March 18, 2008, 11:47:47 PM
when this group comes together, we can do good things, for example.....
(http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r242/ida_mann/goodtimes/IM000924.jpg)
left to right;
dunno, Mike(I think), dunno, Id@, Mrs. Nightbreed, Mr. Nightbreed, Live2ride, erbilabuc, LakeMaryKid(with the rabbit ears courtesy of), da_mtg_man, Peanut, da_mtg_daughter, dunno the tall guy in the back, Hollywood, and the last two were "house of horsepower" or something like that,,,,aint seen them on in a while, then lastly, da_mtg_son.
You know, Peanut ( next to Lakemarykid) is not real happy that you didn't name him...... ;D.
ummmm, I did, who could forget him when you were yelling after him every 5 minutes to slow down or calm down, or get over here 8)
Id@
Quote from: Ida_Mann on March 19, 2008, 01:44:59 AM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on March 19, 2008, 01:29:58 AM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on March 18, 2008, 11:47:47 PM
when this group comes together, we can do good things, for example.....
(http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r242/ida_mann/goodtimes/IM000924.jpg)
left to right;
dunno, Mike(I think), dunno, Id@, Mrs. Nightbreed, Mr. Nightbreed, Live2ride, erbilabuc, LakeMaryKid(with the rabbit ears courtesy of), da_mtg_man, Peanut, da_mtg_daughter, dunno the tall guy in the back, Hollywood, and the last two were "house of horsepower" or something like that,,,,aint seen them on in a while, then lastly, da_mtg_son.
You know, Peanut ( next to Lakemarykid) is not real happy that you didn't name him...... ;D.
ummmm, I did, who could forget him when you were yelling after him every 5 minutes to slow down or calm down, or get over here 8)
Id@
He's changed alot since then. Now I have to yell it every 2 minutes. ;)
i couldn't make that ride. but i do remember camp ida on the next one. have pics of peanut and maytag man and thrasher hanging at the hot tub. have pics of hollywood all beat up after trying to climb a tree on his quad. and more pics of t2, dreth, the nightbreeds, old lmk when he was just a pup. ah those were good times!
lmfao on the comment ida but that happened up until about a year ago when mike quit hanging out w/ everyone else.
Quote from: QT314 on March 19, 2008, 01:46:54 AM
i couldn't make that ride. but i do remember camp ida on the next one. have pics of peanut and maytag man and thrasher hanging at the hot tub. have pics of hollywood all beat up after trying to climb a tree on his quad. and more pics of t2, dreth, the nightbreeds, old lmk when he was just a pup. ah those were good times!
lmfao on the comment ida but that happened up until about a year ago when mike quit hanging out w/ everyone else.
yup, that next ride was when your rear brake stuck about 3 miles out, and I have pics of your quad standing up in the yard with Hollywood next to it and you just laughing ;-)
seems as though the yard turned into a big garage whenever we had a ride there ::)
I also have a few pics of the Grizz family and their rig with the atvflorida flag waving in the front yard.
Id@
Looks like this thread took a turn for the ...................................................................... GOOD ! I did the Rodman to 88 store ride in Oct. 2004. Man , was that a blast ;D ;D A few of us ended up @ the seafood res. , but everybody made it back safely ;) I made sure Budman made it back OK , ( I drank all his beer so he stayed sober :-* ) But I'm sure he does'nt remember that ;) ;)
DR Walum !
I just got a wonderfull feeling...My Son Colton who turns 3 next month (can you believe it) brought out and started looking through a "Scrap Book" ...that scrap book was one made by "ATV FLORIDA MEMBERS" from when Colton took ill and was in All children's Hospital. Some have moved on, some have grown distant and some become family to me and Sherry. Going over the prayers and the folks involved I noticed allot of the crap that has happend on this site is not from that core group. There was a ENTIRE site that looked out for eachother and took care of eachothers needs, raising money and praying when needed. The interesting thing is the division of this site has happend with the addition of a few new folks and choosing sides for some, and playing both sides against the middle for others. We all have different personalities and views on things but I will ALWAYS be greatfull for the folks that were there when the chips were down for our Son. We have a couple of groups now and it seems sorta like High School again with all the drama and folks taking things so personal on a web site and compromising their integrity just to fit in. I don't think the sh*t stirring folks even realize what they are doing to a once great group of ATV enthusiast all for their own personal gain or satisfaction.
SWAMP
Ok, that pics brought back some memories, lol. I miss all the rides dammit. I remember coming back to Id@s one night durning the lightning storm, black as could be from all the dust and mud, lol. So much fun!
First big group ride i went on was a speed ride. Only thing that really sticks out was when ride1rob's pipe fell off his bike. I had a BLAST on that ride and i remember everyone saying it wasnt as much fun as all the previous ones! That was back when atvtrailer was still on his yellow 400ex and Eric (yellow z400) was still around.
yup, those rides were so much dam fun! I'm ready for another one thats for sure, lol. Looks like I'll be headin to the plex one of these days, cause that seems to be about the only place where a bunch of us can get together like we used to for the group rides. If anyone heads to Ocala this weekend though, hit me up.
Quote from: DRWalum on March 19, 2008, 11:38:45 AM
Looks like this thread took a turn for the ...................................................................... GOOD ! I did the Rodman to 88 store ride in Oct. 2004. Man , was that a blast ;D ;D A few of us ended up @ the seafood res. , but everybody made it back safely ;) I made sure Budman made it back OK , ( I drank all his beer so he stayed sober :-* ) But I'm sure he does'nt remember that ;) ;)
DR Walum !
I remember...was anybody in this thread lost in the forest with my small group after grizz's neck forgot to turn around? There were about 6-8 of us my first trip to ONF that got separated (somebody fell off their bike) and while we were tending to him the lead 2 bikes left us....thrasher had a cheesy gps, and after about 2 hours into darkness we pulled through...GOOD TIMES!!
We need a good Pork and Rubber!