So my roomate was hitting the sauce last night and walked out to a local bar while I was out with my girl. This morning I am at work and tried to call my his cell phone which goes straight to voicemail. He isnt online either. Then I get a call from a mutual friend asking if I knew where he was because they were supposed to do lunch and couldnt get ahold of him. This is unlike his character so I cruise by my house to have a look. He isnt around. Then I look on the back porch and he is sitting there, locked out, in his underwear and his shirt is beside him wet and dirty. His pants and shoes are nowhere to be found.
I asked what happened and he said he thinks he was mugged. So as any good friend would do I laughed at him. He remembers shooting pool and then being on the porch. He has no clue what happened to his pants and shoes. We went to the bar to see if he left his phone (and possibly pants too). The bartender recongnized him and said I remember you, you fell over twice last night!!!! He had no recollection of it!!! All I could think of is Dude, where's my car!!!! We think he fell in a ditch and threw his wet clothes.
So.... if anyone has any info regarding an extremely drunk mexican walking in Clearwater with no pants, let me know.
Funny ,very funny.I bet he won`t do that again.
hahahahahhah
"So as any good friend would do I laughed at him."
Thats right!
Thats freakin hilarious. Please tell us that his butt isn't sore..... :D
Reading your post makes me think back to the days before I was married. There's been several mornings that I had no idea how I got to wherever I was.
What bar in Clwtr was it? unless it was a local hole in the wall I'm sure I know the place. I've been in Pinellas my entire life.
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on December 29, 2007, 12:35:31 AM
Thats freakin hilarious. Please tell us that his butt isn't sore..... :D
Reading your post makes me think back to the days before I was married. There's been several mornings that I had no idea how I got to wherever I was.
What bar in Clwtr was it? unless it was a local hole in the wall I'm sure I know the place. I've been in Pinellas my entire life.
Ha!!! I asked if he was walkin funny and he said no. It was the bar next to Park Place Billards. When we talked to the bartender, she said he was talkin to some chick and went to lean back on the bar and fell. Then he got up and started talkin to the chick like nothing happened and then fell again!!
next to McDonalds? If you like Sushi then try Fujyami next door to the bar.Where do you guys live? I'm just down the road from there on Belcher.
that's awesome, I hope to have a night or two like that coming up in a couple weeks ;-)
Id@
im near you guys too i live on 19 between curlew and tampa road.
Park Place Billiards is next to Clearwater mall near Perkins and Roadhouse. I am actually right off of Drew Street myself.
Ohhhhh, I was thinking the one off of park Blvd and Starkey.
Oh I know where you mean. My ex GF lived right by there. I used to live in Sugarmill Creek apartments off of Belcher near Park. Man I miss Jotos!!!!!
ahhh fun nights at club 420 wouldn't be the first time someone forgot leaving there
Da_Mtg_Man you thinking of corner pocket and the bar next to it Hammer Heads and im sure there are alot of people in that place that walk out of there and dont remember it
Also on Sushi try out Taisa corner of park and seminole
The nights you cant remember are the best!!!!!!
Whats the big deal????hasen't every one came home 1/2 naked and soaking wet.... unable to recall the night before?? right...ok then :T :Wacko.gif :drink.gif :Dead.gif