My background went all black, and my computer basically told me spyware has been detected. Does anyone know of somewhere I can go to delete this, or a program to fix this problem?
I'm a big fan of Spybot Search and Destroy,,,,do a search for it, it's easy to use, free, and works well.
Also AdAware is OK, but in my opinion not as good as spybot.
do youreself a favor and update it as soon as you install it,,,,before you run any scans and it will work just fine for you.
Id@
www.superantispyware.com
ive been using it for a bit over a year and i havent had ANY viruses or spyware problems.
windows live one care is the shizit. Clears it out everyday. I surf a lot of porn so trust me when I tell you that it is the best. :D
www.OneCare.Live.com
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on October 12, 2007, 11:16:11 PM
windows live one care is the shizit. Clears it out everyday. I surf a lot of porn so trust me when I tell you that it is the best. :D
www.OneCare.Live.com
:L 2:L :R 2:L :R 2:L :R :R
I use norton antivirus and internet security and have been fine for 2 years now.
I agree with IDA_man.. I have been using SPYBOT for over 4 years now and have never had a problem.. Just keep it updated.
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on October 12, 2007, 11:16:11 PM
windows live one care is the shizit. Clears it out everyday. I surf a lot of porn so trust me when I tell you that it is the best. :D
www.OneCare.Live.com
Lol Shhhhhh :X
Alls I know is that the head of IT for All Childrens Hospital uninstalled Norton and told me to run Windows live one care. Been using it for 2 yrs as well and it catches everything. I even run Spybot and Adaware every couple of weeks and they find nothing simply because One care is doing it's job.
but it's windows,,,,,,therefore evil in most people's minds. ;-)
Id@