For a guy that spends a lot of time on this site, I never seen a picture of him riding a Quad or knew of someone the rode with him. hhhmmmm is Rico/Capt Morgan another Bounty/AD? All so why does he use 2 screen names?
Hes invisible, DUR!
And he has a twin rico, aka capt morgan
dude..... there as soo many people that have AKA's like 4-10 of them... ::) :-\
But i did hear from Hillkiller that Rico is Gay... ;)
I wondered the Same thing BD...I have never met the dude....Or know anyone that has met him.....Unless of course I am missing the Joke ::)
One of the problem we have on this site is that people think its like the other sites and its ok to have a few screen names to mess around with people. I never heard of anyone that seen this guy, does he even own a Quad?
The silence is deafening... :o
I don't think anyone on here has ever met Rico... There's been some talk about him being on a few rides/races but I don't think anyone has personally seen him. And it's funny how he hasn't piped up yet! Usually he's in the middle of everything! Maybe it's really Osama Bin Laden! God knows he's good at getting away. :) lol
I ran into him at Dirty Sanchez Liquors when I was cashing some stolen checks last night.
im guessing he is an illegal that snuck into this country just so he could bash it on line ::)
he had a 450R for sale at one point. we about bought it but never got to see it. hmmmm.
he most be a ghost ...... so nobody has ever met him.
never met him,,,,,would like to ride with him to see if his riding skills match how fast he can type,,,but I did find a pic of him.
Id@
hey looky,,,,"Captain the Morgan" is watching this thread.
Id@
I don't think even knows how to ride a quad, let alone own one.
I think he should be banned from this site. He never has anything interesting to say or useful to offer for that matter.
Personally, I don't like either one of those guys.
Quote from: Captain The Morgan on October 10, 2007, 07:05:12 PM
I think he should be banned from this site. He never has anything interesting to say or useful to offer for that matter.
that's why we like ya ;-)
Id@
I heard Rico suffers from Agorophobia and never leaves his double wide.
Rumor has it that ever since he was little, he always wanted to race quads, but since he was stricken with Agorophobia, he has to live vicariously through the exploits of people like you BIG DADDY.
Not only has he never owned nor ridden a quad, he has never actually seen one in person. However, he does have a pretty cool helmet that he wears whenever he does venture out in public.
dude, you wear your helmet out too?
I love going grocery shopping dressed in full riding gear.
I fill up the basket and then realize at the line that I have no pockets.
Id@
Could it be?
(http://img3.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/4aff4522c0.jpg) (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/)
It's a bird, it's a plane..it's frickin' Rico!
Oh, and Ricky, if you're doing this so that I'll notice you and bump you up to President of the Uncle Rico fan club, it's not working.
Rico, has anyone ever met you on this site?
Quote from: big-daddy on October 10, 2007, 07:30:54 PM
Rico, has anyone ever met you on this site?
No one gets to meet Rico, not knowingly! But to answer you question, Yes.
Quote from: UncleRico on October 10, 2007, 07:32:29 PM
Quote from: big-daddy on October 10, 2007, 07:30:54 PM
Rico, has anyone ever met you on this site?
No one gets to meet Rico, not knowingly! But to answer you question, Yes.
Who?
Dude, you're kinda freakin me out here...you're coming across like some kind of online stalker.
He was kidding about the part about me being gay. I'm flatered and all, but I'm straight.
bring out the gay stuff.........maybe your coming out of the closet. Do you have gay dreams?
I'm just wondering why you're obsessing so much over this...seems a bit strange.
What's on your mind, chief?
Its strange that this is a ATV site and the idea is to meet people and go riding. But no one ever been riding with you. Are you a lonely person that keeps to himself?
Ricky, you're like a redneck racist version of Sigmund Freud only much more reactionary.
Yes, I'm a loner and I dress all in black and I have no friends. Your really nailed that one "Big Daddy", you're on a roll.
I come here for external validation from you Ricky, is it OK if I stay? I'll try to follow your rules, and be more in tune with what type of site it is, and what this site should be used for.
I'm sensing some pent up angst in you, Rickster. What's the deal?
Can't we just be friends, without meeting?
Your Bestest Buddy,
Rico
P.S. Your PM box is full.
i think i'm gonna go through a box of oreo's reading this. rico you're IM is turned off. wtf?
cleaned my Pms ....let it rip!
Personaly, I think Rico and Brewsyourdaddy are lovers... Big Daddy said he saw them coming out of a gay resort... :-\
I didnt ask what he was doing there....
Chris, I told you not to say anything about that. Oh, you forgot about the black dress and the high heel shoes.
Ricky, I also met you, but you don't know it...RR.
I also met the Hot Dog Girl...and QT.
QT is the only one who knows my real identity.
I found a pic of him.(http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid225/p8acf9f29940a51309f7677beaa111cbd/e79dabd5.jpg)
Quote from: UncleRico on October 10, 2007, 08:44:04 PM
Ricky, I also met you, but you don't know it...RR.
I also met the Hot Dog Girl...and QT.
QT is the only one who knows my real identity.
I thought they were the same??
Quote from: UncleRico on October 10, 2007, 08:24:14 PM
Ricky, you're like a redneck racist version of Sigmund Freud only much more reactionary.
Yes, I'm a loner and I dress all in black and I have no friends. Your really nailed that one "Big Daddy", you're on a roll.
I come here for external validation from you Ricky, is it OK if I stay? I'll try to follow your rules, and be more in tune with what type of site it is, and what this site should be used for.
I'm sensing some pent up angst in you, Rickster. What's the deal?
Can't we just be friends, without meeting?
Your Bestest Buddy,
Rico
P.S. Your PM box is full.
What's so psychoanalytic about Big D? He's not having any nasty dreams is he ;)
that sounds so hot! grrr the hot dog girl! yes! mmm mmm!! delish!
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on October 10, 2007, 08:45:23 PM
Quote from: UncleRico on October 10, 2007, 08:44:04 PM
Ricky, I also met you, but you don't know it...RR.
I also met the Hot Dog Girl ...and QT.
QT is the only one who knows my real identity.
I thought they were the same??
You're thinking freak and that was the sausage master. Hot dog girl is Kevin's wife.
I blew a stinky Uncle Rico and my back cracked.....felt good.
Quote from: QT314 on October 10, 2007, 08:49:10 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on October 10, 2007, 08:45:23 PM
Quote from: UncleRico on October 10, 2007, 08:44:04 PM
Ricky, I also met you, but you don't know it...RR.
I also met the Hot Dog Girl ...and QT.
QT is the only one who knows my real identity.
I thought they were the same??
You're thinking freak and that was the sausage master. Hot dog girl is Kevin's wife.
Yes you are correct...that was sausage. lol thanks for reminding me. :'(
i think uncle rico called me a jackass once but i love reading his posts. hey you know jackl and rico are never on line at the same time. interesting :o
Big Daddy,
I have an additional camp at RR which is closer to yours now. Hell, the next one I get, I might put right next to yours.
We can be neighbors!
Quote from: NYRAPTOR on October 10, 2007, 08:51:41 PM
i think uncle rico called me a jackass once but i love reading his posts. hey you know jackl and rico are never on line at the same time. interesting :o
Don't confuse them, Jackass. They're already having a tough time with this as it is.
Quote from: NYRAPTOR on October 10, 2007, 08:51:41 PM
i think uncle rico called me a jackass once but i love reading his posts. hey you know jackl and rico are never on line at the same time. interesting :o
jacks in the bahamas. try again oh brilliant leader.
ha ha. man i cant type fast enough. it keeps saying warning-while you were reading a new reply has been posted. you may wish to review your post. the jackazz
what there's no internet in the bahamas? wamp wamp waaaaaaa!!!!
Quote from: QT314 on October 10, 2007, 08:53:21 PM
Quote from: NYRAPTOR on October 10, 2007, 08:51:41 PM
i think uncle rico called me a jackass once but i love reading his posts. hey you know jackl and rico are never on line at the same time. interesting :o
jacks in the bahamas. try again oh brilliant leader.
I am willing to bet that internet connection is possible in the Bahamas. BUT, I dont really care who Rico is. Let him/her be whoever they want. Cheap entertainment.
Quote from: NYRAPTOR on October 10, 2007, 08:56:34 PM
what there's no internet in the bahamas? wamp wamp waaaaaaa!!!!
where he is he doesn't have internet or cell phone. good luck contacting him though.
Quote from: QT314 on October 10, 2007, 08:58:12 PM
Quote from: NYRAPTOR on October 10, 2007, 08:56:34 PM
what there's no internet in the bahamas? wamp wamp waaaaaaa!!!!
where he is he doesn't have internet or cell phone. good luck contacting him though.
What is he in JAIL??
Quote from: renmus on October 10, 2007, 08:57:42 PM
Quote from: QT314 on October 10, 2007, 08:53:21 PM
Quote from: NYRAPTOR on October 10, 2007, 08:51:41 PM
i think uncle rico called me a jackass once but i love reading his posts. hey you know jackl and rico are never on line at the same time. interesting :o
jacks in the bahamas. try again oh brilliant leader.
I am willing to bet that internet connection is possible in the Bahamas. BUT, I dont really care who Rico is. Let him/her be whoever they want. Cheap entertainment.
I agree Let's keep our eye on the prize.... ;D..LOL
Whatever happened to that one forum member who went to Puerto Rico and never came back? Who was that?
did the hotdog girl perform any tricks?
I think Rico is messing with us. I think he's just sitting there laughing at us like some evil James bond villain, with a white cat on his lap, as we sit here and go nuts over who he is.
He's a sadistic bastid!
Rico, you must tell us who you are! We demand it. Post your picture so we can identify you next time we see you.
dangit people, why do you gotta start threads like this when I need sleep,,,,,your all out to get me I swear it.
Id@
very telling
"Ida_Mann, digginfool, predatorracer8, Da_Mtg_Man, ebtrx450r and 17 Guests are viewing this topic."
Id@
there are now 6668 members on this site!!!!! 666 >:D LUCIFER is here! i have to pee so bad.
Quote from: NYRAPTOR on October 10, 2007, 09:02:29 PM
did the hotdog girl perform any tricks?
she does this little dance..err wiggle....every time she takes a bite of Hot Weenie...
thats hot :w
Has anyone ever stopped to think that MrBones and Rico are never on line at the same time? Hmmmmmm ::)
Has anyone ever stopped to think that Gay Dirt and Rico are never on line at the same time? Hmmmmmm
errr wiggle lol...... this post is very entertaining
Quote from: Ida_Mann on October 10, 2007, 09:07:26 PM
very telling
"Ida_Mann, digginfool, predatorracer8, Da_Mtg_Man, ebtrx450r and 17 Guests are viewing this topic."
Id@
Hey what about me?? Or am I Rico??
Do I smell a "WIN A MYSTERY DATE WITH RICO" contest?
But what would the contest be?
hey now! ;D holy crapoli batman! mr bones is rico!! or maybe swamp is. i'm going pee pee. i'll be right back.
are you going pee pee at the computer?
Id@
Has anyone ever noticed IDA's and MTG's Screen name ends in MAN!!...put that in your pipe
yall are funny ;D
Quote from: NYRAPTOR on October 10, 2007, 09:18:22 PM
hey now! ;D holy crapoli batman! mr bones is rico!! or maybe swamp is. i'm going pee pee. i'll be right back.
Sound like a short subject!
Quote from: Joedirt on October 10, 2007, 09:21:53 PM
Has anyone ever noticed IDA's and MTG's Screen name ends in MAN!!...put that in your pipe
you want to put a man in your pipe?
Quote from: UncleRico on October 10, 2007, 09:16:40 PM
Do I smell a "WIN A MYSTERY DATE WITH RICO" contest?
But what would the contest be?
I'll sign up but only if you'll bring the midgets along. Been watching some good midget porn lately and it's got me a bit intrigued. You've got to hook up some baby harp seal though. I'll set up my penguins for bowling. It'll be a fun filled night and a match made in heaven.
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on October 10, 2007, 09:22:41 PM
Quote from: Joedirt on October 10, 2007, 09:21:53 PM
Has anyone ever noticed IDA's and MTG's Screen name ends in MAN!!...put that in your pipe
you want to put a man in your pipe?
good one cody
ever have to take a crap so big you didn't know if you were gonna make it to the bathroom,,,,and didn't care?
Id@
ever take a crap so big that you felt like taking a nap after?
I'm feeling sleepy.
Id@
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on October 10, 2007, 09:22:41 PM
Quote from: Joedirt on October 10, 2007, 09:21:53 PM
Has anyone ever noticed IDA's and MTG's Screen name ends in MAN!!...put that in your pipe
you want to put a man in your pipe?
OH SNAP! We got a winner!
i'm back from the bowl. ha ha bigd very funny. so now what really happened to jack? is he in trouble?
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on October 10, 2007, 09:22:41 PM
Quote from: Joedirt on October 10, 2007, 09:21:53 PM
Has anyone ever noticed IDA's and MTG's Screen name ends in MAN!!...put that in your pipe
you want to put a man in your pipe?
You Uncultured swine ::)
Ida there is nothing like that feeling of actually making it...and cuttin loose... a little slice of heaven
He went swimming on the Joe Cool.
Quote from: Ida_Mann on October 10, 2007, 09:25:34 PM
ever have to take a crap so big you didn't know if you were gonna make it to the bathroom,,,,and didn't care?
Id@
Yea and when you looked in the bowl it was gone??? It was so heavy it flushed itself!!!
Quote from: NYRAPTOR on October 10, 2007, 09:28:08 PM
i'm back from the bowl. ha ha bigd very funny. so now what really happened to jack? is he in trouble?
no he's working in the bahama's. he was there last month for several weeks and they told him he had to go back. long days, long nights, and said he came back last time sick of the bahama's and fried.
Quote from: NYRAPTOR on October 10, 2007, 09:28:08 PM
i'm back from the bowl. ha ha bigd very funny. so now what really happened to jack? is he in trouble?
I thought you Just TOOK ONE!!! LOL
Quote from: Joedirt on October 10, 2007, 09:29:03 PM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on October 10, 2007, 09:22:41 PM
Quote from: Joedirt on October 10, 2007, 09:21:53 PM
Has anyone ever noticed IDA's and MTG's Screen name ends in MAN!!...put that in your pipe
you want to put a man in your pipe?
You Uncultured swine ::)
Ida there is nothing like that feeling of actually making it...and cuttin loose... a little slice of heaven
you aint kiddin, whoa, nothing like last night's Taco Bell backed up with nacho's tonight to make for a SLOW run for the border.
Id@
Quote from: Ida_Mann on October 10, 2007, 09:32:05 PM
Quote from: Joedirt on October 10, 2007, 09:29:03 PM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on October 10, 2007, 09:22:41 PM
Quote from: Joedirt on October 10, 2007, 09:21:53 PM
Has anyone ever noticed IDA's and MTG's Screen name ends in MAN!!...put that in your pipe
you want to put a man in your pipe?
You Uncultured swine ::)
Ida there is nothing like that feeling of actually making it...and cuttin loose... a little slice of heaven
you aint kiddin, whoa, nothing like last night's Taco Bell backed up with nacho's tonight to make for a SLOW run for the border.
Id@
OH MY :o
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on October 10, 2007, 09:31:49 PM
Quote from: NYRAPTOR on October 10, 2007, 09:28:08 PM
i'm back from the bowl. ha ha bigd very funny. so now what really happened to jack? is he in trouble?
I thought you Just TOOK ONE!!! LOL
Swamp youre on a roll! ;)
Quote from: Ida_Mann on October 10, 2007, 09:32:05 PM
Quote from: Joedirt on October 10, 2007, 09:29:03 PM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on October 10, 2007, 09:22:41 PM
Quote from: Joedirt on October 10, 2007, 09:21:53 PM
Has anyone ever noticed IDA's and MTG's Screen name ends in MAN!!...put that in your pipe
you want to put a man in your pipe?
You Uncultured swine ::)
Ida there is nothing like that feeling of actually making it...and cuttin loose... a little slice of heaven
you aint kiddin, whoa, nothing like last night's Taco Bell backed up with nacho's tonight to make for a SLOW run for the border.
Id@
What..... No can corn. :o
Quote from: big-daddy on October 10, 2007, 09:33:59 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on October 10, 2007, 09:31:49 PM
Quote from: NYRAPTOR on October 10, 2007, 09:28:08 PM
i'm back from the bowl. ha ha bigd very funny. so now what really happened to jack? is he in trouble?
I thought you Just TOOK ONE!!! LOL
Swamp youre on a roll! ;)
Yea?? think so?? Check out the Game tread!!! LOL
Quote from: big-daddy on October 10, 2007, 09:34:53 PM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on October 10, 2007, 09:32:05 PM
Quote from: Joedirt on October 10, 2007, 09:29:03 PM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on October 10, 2007, 09:22:41 PM
Quote from: Joedirt on October 10, 2007, 09:21:53 PM
Has anyone ever noticed IDA's and MTG's Screen name ends in MAN!!...put that in your pipe
you want to put a man in your pipe?
You Uncultured swine ::)
Ida there is nothing like that feeling of actually making it...and cuttin loose... a little slice of heaven
you aint kiddin, whoa, nothing like last night's Taco Bell backed up with nacho's tonight to make for a SLOW run for the border.
Id@
What..... No can corn. :o
THATs what that was,,,,I had an entire can to myself a couple nights ago,,,,,,didn't recognize something and it scared me.
thanks for reminding me of my poop there Ricky ;-)
Id@
this thread is dieing ,,,,,
"Ida_Mann, TRX450R_Racer, Southern4x4, slackbladder, GrlNextDoor, rider and 9 Guests are viewing this topic."
and who's slackbladder,,,,love the name.
Id@
.....
that cat looks stoned like I feel
Hey Ricky! Didja figure it out yet?
Does this guy look familiar?
(http://img3.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/da45399249.jpg) (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/)
Next time I'm out at RR, I'll swing by your camp and say Hi. I know where it is. Soul Brother is always over at your neighbors.
Do you leave a hide a key there in case your not there and I need to let myself in?
Quote from: Ida_Mann on October 10, 2007, 09:37:35 PM
this thread is dieing ,,,,,
"Ida_Mann, TRX450R_Racer, Southern4x4, slackbladder, GrlNextDoor, rider and 9 Guests are viewing this topic."
and who's slackbladder,,,,love the name.
Id@
Again!!!! What about me....oh SH8T.... I am RICO :'(
Ida......had you check out the game thread. Scotty on a roll to night!
I'm blaming all you guys if I can't make it to my daughter's school and work tomorrow.
Id@
Quote from: UncleRico on October 10, 2007, 09:39:41 PM
Hey Ricky! Didja figure it out yet?
Does this guy look familiar?
(http://img3.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/da45399249.jpg) (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/)
Next time I'm out at RR, I'll swing by your camp and say Hi. I know where it is. Soul Brother is always over at your neighbors.
Do you leave a hide a key there in case your not there and I need to let myself in?
You can always Sleep in the Genny Room...very comfy I am told.
Quote from: UncleRico on October 10, 2007, 09:39:41 PM
Hey Ricky! Didja figure it out yet?
Does this guy look familiar?
(http://img3.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/da45399249.jpg) (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/)
Next time I'm out at RR, I'll swing by your camp and say Hi. I know where it is. Soul Brother is always over at your neighbors.
Do you leave a hide a key there in case your not there and I need to let myself in?
I guest I have to do some burning around my camp, to keep the snakes away.
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on October 10, 2007, 09:44:17 PM
Quote from: UncleRico on October 10, 2007, 09:39:41 PM
Hey Ricky! Didja figure it out yet?
Does this guy look familiar?
(http://img3.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/da45399249.jpg) (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/)
Next time I'm out at RR, I'll swing by your camp and say Hi. I know where it is. Soul Brother is always over at your neighbors.
Do you leave a hide a key there in case your not there and I need to let myself in?
You can always Sleep in the Genny Room...very comfy I am told.
yep..........very warm!
Quote from: big-daddy on October 10, 2007, 09:46:02 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on October 10, 2007, 09:44:17 PM
Quote from: UncleRico on October 10, 2007, 09:39:41 PM
Hey Ricky! Didja figure it out yet?
Does this guy look familiar?
(http://img3.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/da45399249.jpg) (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/)
Next time I'm out at RR, I'll swing by your camp and say Hi. I know where it is. Soul Brother is always over at your neighbors.
Do you leave a hide a key there in case your not there and I need to let myself in?
You can always Sleep in the Genny Room...very comfy I am told.
yep..........very warm!
BREATH DEEP.
Well for Rico...I,ll fire up both generators. I want him to feel at home ;)
Damn I guess Rico's mix tape to QT really worked! She's met the "Unmeetable" lol
Guess I'll have to get some Ute's to go riding with ya'll...sniff sniff I'm feeling outta place!
What the hell is all the crap talk? Geez I've heard of talking $hit but that's takin it too far!
You know how the Mix tape works magic on women.
I just mix in a little Journey and some Air Supply. It's like "panty remover".
QT is a hard core journey fan...she use to date a guy who was in a Journey Cover band....this is some of his work...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyzQl1msfnU&mode=user&search=
Do not watch the video above if you are a hard core journey fan.
Hey I think I found a pic of this "Uncle Rico"
GOOGLE= Uncle Rico
Any one being who becomes a free-loading, life-ruining, football-throwing, tupperware-selling, time-machine-buying, bust-must-plus-vending, steak-eating Bodaggit.
Grandma called, you are being such an Uncle Rico.
Dang uncle rico google dont like you very well!!!!!
;)
I work part time as a police sketch artist. I talked to the 5 people who have actually met RICO and from their descriptions I've come up with this artist's rendering...
(http://img3.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/67203422f0.jpg) (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/)
I think I've seen him before, but I can't quite place him.
another screen name Rico?
It's the offspring of the "Brew Master Flat Trackers War of '03". I figured I'd dust her off and bust her out just for you Rickster! You know, with this being the appropriate topic and what not.
I saw him this morning
I catch you Rico........... Picture from the game camera in camp
Did you figure out who it is BD?
Not yet! well not comfirmed. ;) I hate people that hide behind a computer or use fake names. Toothless inbreeds with small units.
well fill me in...LOL
Quote from: big-daddy on October 11, 2007, 09:57:22 AM
Not yet! well not comfirmed. ;) I hate people that hide behind a computer or use fake names. Toothless inbreeds with small units.
You know I can't say who I am. You'd call imigration on me and I'd have to go back to Mexico for the umpteenth time.
Everytime I steal a good job from a hard working American, some right wing cowboy goes and calls La Migra on me.
I've been deported at least 9 times, which sucks, because all these food stamps that I take from your government are no good in Mexico, and my health insurance card, courtesy of the U.S. Tax Payer doesn't work down there.
yall have too much free time. in reality, theres probably only bout 1000 members of this site. Rico or whoever has 20 or so. jackl has bout a hundred. so, who knows......
Quote from: big-daddy on October 11, 2007, 09:57:22 AM
I hate people that hide behind a computer or use fake names. Toothless inbreeds with small units.
Rickage...all that hate is gonna harden your heart. Where's the love? Have you ever considered anger management? Perhaps channel all that negativity into something positive, macrame or quilting.
If you're going to be at RR on Thanksgiving day weekend...I'll be the one dressed like a Pilgrim. Just look for the guy with the shiny buckles on his shoes.
Your biggest fan,
Rico
Quote from: UncleRico on October 11, 2007, 11:21:00 AM
Quote from: big-daddy on October 11, 2007, 09:57:22 AM
I hate people that hide behind a computer or use fake names. Toothless inbreeds with small units.
Rickage...all that hate is gonna harden your heart. Where's the love? Have you ever considered anger management? Perhaps channel all that negativity into something positive, macrame or quilting.
If you're going to be at RR on Thanksgiving day weekend...I'll be the one dressed like a Pilgrim. Just look for the guy with the shiny buckles on his shoes.
Your biggest fan,
Rico
Isnt anger management the same as gun control? I practice all the time.
Yeah, I'll be there! Look for the person dressed as a turkey..........that will be me!
So eat me Pilgrim! ;D
I think that sounds like a kinky date.
jealous...... huh sparky :o
Ya you cant get to river ranch from Groveland. The roads don't go that far.
They have roads in Groveland?
Do you still have to go to the well to get your water?
Yep we have crappy roads...not very well maintained and they have potholes all over the place.Most of them are dirt though so it's not all bad
a well?! You must think we're rich! We still get water from the lakes! I pick the kids up from school and on the way home we fill our buckets up.