Where is everyone going this weekend to practice. We went to AmpXtreme on Saturday and Waldo on Sunday and had a great time.
We will probably run over to Lakeland Saturday.
Anyone interested?
i will be racing sunshine saturday night then heading over to lakeland on sunday
i also went on to bartows site and they say nothing about no quads allowed and they said they have the big track open again... im wondering if we are allowed back?
I might have to take a break from retirement again and come out and play.
Quote from: trx#9 on October 02, 2007, 08:56:56 PM
I might have to take a break from retirement again and come out and play.
why would you want to retire from racing? ::) lol jp
lakeland sunday for me.
Lakeland Saturday for me. Fist full of pain pills. I just dont care no more. At this point in my life, I just dont care. See you boys Saturday, unless I wise up alot between now and then. Im getting surgery anyway so lets really get it messed up!
jt
If i go its saturday. 8)
Lakeland on Saturday...
Quote from: 53yfz450 on October 02, 2007, 08:22:23 PM
i also went on to bartows site and they say nothing about no quads allowed and they said they have the big track open again... im wondering if we are allowed back?
bartows still closed rode by there sat.
I think we'll be at Sunshine on Sunday.
I got a message from Tim at Bartow that quads will be back but it will probably be close to the first of the year before they can open to us. Not that far away!! ;D
WOW it looks like everyone is going to Lakeland this Sat, might have to change my plans to go there instead.
Can't go guys, sorry the boss has spoken! I'll be training again after my wedding (nov. 3).
I forgot that my boy has a football game tomorrow. Next time!
jt
man i'm the only one how came to day but it's muddy as hell but i will be good for tomorrow if ur coming tomorrow come in the back gate the front is locked they got some boy scout thing going on by the track but it's still open
well it was a great day of riding got a little bit of rain but not much. still hate how we get shortened on our ride time but im starting to get used to that at that track
Ya Jake, it was a good day of riding. There were alot of quads again. This getting shorted on time is getting to be BS!!! We have the numbers, our money looks the same as a dirt biker, and they charged us the same, so what is the deal Lakeland. They claimed 12 minutes for each group, NOT. The bikes got 12-15 and the quads got about 5 laps or less. At maybe 2 minutes a lap, that is only 10 minutes. I don't mind driving all the way over there if we get what we paid for, but this is nonsense. I am not one to complain, but come on guys. The new track is awesome and we would like to ride there, but 8-10 minute sessions will not do it for us. Matt needs 20-25 for training and 15 just to break a sweat. I know we wont get 20 minute, but 15 is what we paid for. We will give it one more try and if it continues, then we will be back at Bithlo. Their new layout is very good now also, and they give a full 20 minutes per group for the same $20.
Ya need to complain to the owner about it. I don't think they frequent this site. I think they would be more than willing to listen.
we tried he claims we get the same amount as the bikes even though we timed it
WE GET SHORTED EVERYTIME!!!!!!!
Quote from: quadsonly4 on October 07, 2007, 07:26:19 PM
Ya Jake, it was a good day of riding. There were alot of quads again. This getting shorted on time is getting to be BS!!! We have the numbers, our money looks the same as a dirt biker, and they charged us the same, so what is the deal Lakeland. They claimed 12 minutes for each group, NOT. The bikes got 12-15 and the quads got about 5 laps or less. At maybe 2 minutes a lap, that is only 10 minutes. I don't mind driving all the way over there if we get what we paid for, but this is nonsense. I am not one to complain, but come on guys. The new track is awesome and we would like to ride there, but 8-10 minute sessions will not do it for us. Matt needs 20-25 for training and 15 just to break a sweat. I know we wont get 20 minute, but 15 is what we paid for. We will give it one more try and if it continues, then we will be back at Bithlo. Their new layout is very good now also, and they give a full 20 minutes per group for the same $20.
Quote from: trx#9 on October 07, 2007, 09:36:07 PM
Ya need to complain to the owner about it. I don't think they frequent this site. I think they would be more than willing to listen.
Quote from: ATOMCRF450 on October 07, 2007, 10:26:11 PM
WE GET SHORTED EVERYTIME!!!!!!!
went there today. the trak was awsome and in pretty good shape. but there was only about 10 or sow of us quads and we deffinitly got shorted on time by at least 5-7 min per sesion. that is total BS :no something needs to change. maybee its time to ride elswere, i don't know :dunno.gif