I just got a call from a friend tonight that another friend of mine, Josh, is in the hospital. They were shooting video for the Judgment Day 5 DVD and I guess it went wrong. They were out on an abandoned road, and I guess they all pulled wheelies in a line. Josh lost it, and the bike landed on top of his left leg -- literally snapping it in half. They called the paramedics and they said he needed to be airlifted asap. They had to shutdown 19 and land a helicopter and away he went. I guess he is just getting into a hospital now. I'm waiting to hear whats goin on cause judging by the paramedics it doesnt look good.
I hope he's OK. It is common procedure to be airlifted if you break your feemer. A main artery runs a long side of it. They airlift you because you can bleed to death in minutes if it gets cut.
Prayers are sent. i hope your friend is ok!
Ouch..I'll keep him in my thoughts.
Keep us posted.
done.
done
Done, TRX is correct so dont get to upset about the airlift.
done
Prayers sent hope hes ok. I know what its like to have someone airlifted with a broken femur.
I can relate to the fast response to be hospitalized. It does not feel good to get hurt and be waiting for relief.
I hope he heals fast!!
Done again.
He will be in our thoughts, Give us updates as you get them.
Hope he's OK, prayers & surgeons can work miracles.
How old is Josh ?
IMO, the younger the better, I think the body heals quicker/better when your young.
He will be OK.
Keep us posted.
Hope he's well with prayers
How is he doing?? Update please.