I'm relatively new to this site but have talked to several members and dont have a clue who some of them are other than there screen names. I think it would be cool if everyone at the Rodman ride put a sign outside there campsite with there screen name on it so you could meet fellow members if you choose to do so.If you didn't want to be bothered than you simply wouldn't put a sign out. Your sign could be a painted mural or made out of beercans or as simple as a piece of cardboard. What do you guys think?
great idea
QuoteI'm relatively new to this site but have talked to several members and dont have a clue who some of them are other than there screen names. I think it would be cool if everyone at the Rodman ride put a sign outside there campsite with there screen name on it so you could meet fellow members if you choose to do so.If you didn't want to be bothered than you simply wouldn't put a sign out. Your sign could be a painted mural or made out of beercans or as simple as a piece of cardboard. What do you guys think?
guys to find LTZ400APK find the cabin with the most pitchers on the porch! :P
well I wont be needing a sign I will probably be the only one listening to pitbull drinking some coronas and BBQing choriso(sausages) and steak.
LMAO Curtis. There wont be pitchers on the porch...there will be many brown bottles ;) We'll be hard to miss
I don't think I'll need a sign either ;D
LOL
ok guys some of you guys are gonna need sighs , people goin up you ashphalt or scooter or hmm ashley ::) :P
Just look for the BUD, MAN!!!
i made my presence known on the last ride and im sure i will this time also ;D
I realize alot of you are senior members and pretty much know each other but I mostly meant it for newbies or junior members that dont know alot of people on this site. Speaking for myself,I'm going with at least ten other bikes but I would like for my wife and daughter to meet a few other members just to keep them interested in ATVing. I know the group I'll be with will put out a sign.
FYI, I'll be bringing alot of tools so if anyone needs to borrow something just look for the sign. I plan on having extra coolant,sparkplugs,master links,an air compressor, tire plugs,snatch ropes etc.As long as the motor doesn't blow I should be covered.LOL.
Sounds great CableGuy and thanks in advance if I use some of your tools.
Okay,now I'm really ready.She may be old but she runs good. 21 days and counting.
hey cable guy how olds the daughter? haha if i make it my bike has my name on it. And who knows where ill stay
Looks nice !!
Does not matter how old !!
I can't wait !!
Last Rodman ride, I brought name tags, a few got them from me. I will be at the dam around 8, so look for the budman, and I'll hook you up.
Hey Lakemarykid, I'm not quite sure how to respond to your question about my daughters age or your not being sure where your going to stay comment so I'll just play it safe.She just turned 15 and is my baby and has a father thats so protective that he cant distinguish between reality or insanity when it comes to her well being. I'm hoping there are some girls her age she can hang out with. I'm not ready to deal with the boy thing yet.I'm not mentally stable enough for that.LOL. Hey Budman, thats a good idea about the stickers.I'll look you up when we get there.Are you going Friday or Saturday? I'm going up next weekend with two of my brothers to scout it out.I'm not sure where were going to camp yet. It sound like most people are going to Elite to camp.
QuoteHey Lakemarykid, I'm not quite sure how to respond to your question about my daughters age or your not being sure where your going to sleep comment so I'll just play it safe.She just turned 15 and is my baby and has a father thats so protective that he cant distinguish between reality or insanity when it comes to her well being. Hope that answers your question. Hey Budman, thats a good idea about the stickers.I'll look you up when we get there.Are you going Friday or Saturday? I'm going up next weekend with two of my brothers to scout it out.I'm not sure where were going to camp yet. It sound like most people are going to Elite to camp.
haha i know cableguy i was joking around i dont even know if i will be on the ride. If i am i promise ill steer clear of you and your daughter lol ;D
Lakemarykid. No need to stay clear. I'm looking forward to meeting as many people from the site as I can. Everyone seems pretty cool. And we all have the same thing in common.We like to ride. Well have people of all ages at our camp. Your welcome to stop by. Just dont talk to my daughter.LOL. Serious though, if you see our camp stop on in.
hey CABLEGUY I agree......I'm new to the site and I'd like to be able to put a face with a name for some of you! I'm not sure where I'll be stayin Friday night. I'm coming up Friday and leaving a little early on Saturday so I can make it back to the monstar trucks that night here in Tampa. Look forward to running into some of you. And watch that kid around your daughter....he's a wild one!!
If not a sign, use a little white shoe polish on the back window of your truck or van or car,, just write atv.com this way if you see it you wont feel strange walking up to a cabin or car to say hi,,,and find out who if who..
I think dreth had all of his windows painted you couldnt miss it ;D I went right up a introduced myself....
We will be at Elite friday about 1 or 2 in the afternoon. As far as camping goes, you better check this thread early on to find where you may camp. Elite is gone as far as cabins, but they may have rv sites...no tents.
Everybody be careful up there. I was there last weekend and the FWC guys where giveing out tickets for just crossing the paved road !!!! >:(
Hey Budman remember us, Lauren and i will make this one. I made reservations at the salt springs campground for friday and saturday nights. Are you heading up Friday morning? If so what time maybe we can go up together. I spoke to Claude yesterday and its around 20 degrees in Canada. I told him we were suffering at 80. Give me a shout when you get a chance 954-520-9459. Anybody else you wants to go up together let me know
QuoteIf not a sign, use a little white shoe polish on the back window of your truck or van or car,, just write atv.com this way if you see it you wont feel strange walking up to a cabin or car to say hi,,,and find out who if who..
I think dreth had all of his windows painted you couldnt miss it ;D I went right up a introduced myself....
Shoe polish on the window.Good idea. I know if I see someone broke down with ATV Florida written on there window I'll be sure to stop.
I'll play a recording of the jack in the box tune over and over again at my campsite, that way you'll know it's me. No, I kid. I'll be at salt springs with about 7 others. Look for the shoe polish or something.
It's hard to miss us. ;D ;D ;D