Just got off the turnpike after being stuck there for over an hour, mile marker 5 3/4 mile from exit 11. Hundreds of police office are looking for a man with a ak47 that shot 2 officers.
I was coming from an appt at Florida city with just pass the first toll going north the traffic stop. I saw police car after police car heading north on the turnpike.
last report that they found the white Honda on the side of the road with bullet holes in the front windshield. The man hunt is on!
Update 4 officers shot and there looking for a black male 30 year old wearing a blue shirt.
his wearing a bullet proof vest
(http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/7743/070913131949zi2.jpg)
but it doesn't cover his head
Budman,
Darn Right.. Lets just hope if they find him, they OPEN FIRE on him..
Why do i have to live North of where it took place at.. Wish i could just be driving down the street and see this scum bag trying to play it off..
Tony
Quote from: Ynot0323 on September 13, 2007, 01:43:12 PM
Budman,
Darn Right.. Lets just hope if they find him, they OPEN FIRE on him..
Why do i have to live North of where it took place at.. Wish i could just be driving down the street and see this scum bag trying to play it off..
Tony
Just like that scumbag in Lakeland last year that killed S.O. Matt Williams. That som bich got ventilated by the Poke County Sherrifs Office. :bow.gif
as well as that punk that killed sgt.harrison in tampa
I can not believe a Black person would shoot a Police officer... :tsktsk.gif
He needs to be removed from this Planet.
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on September 13, 2007, 01:47:14 PM
Quote from: Ynot0323 on September 13, 2007, 01:43:12 PM
Budman,
Darn Right.. Lets just hope if they find him, they OPEN FIRE on him..
Why do i have to live North of where it took place at.. Wish i could just be driving down the street and see this scum bag trying to play it off..
Tony
Just like that scumbag in Lakeland last year that killed S.O. Matt Williams. That som bich got ventilated by the Poke County Sherrifs Office. :bow.gif
Yeah, that was awesome what they did when they found that dude. Jessica works with Matt Williams son.
Blue is fill with gas, coolers full of beer and ready to go hunting.
Quote from: Joedirt on September 13, 2007, 02:08:37 PM
I can not believe a Black person would shoot a Police officer... :tsktsk.gif
He needs to be removed from this Planet.
aint that the truth
One of the officers died, three others were injured and they haven't caught the guy yet. He needs to die a slow and painful death!
Bill
FYI...That is the wrong guy BD
yeah, the women that gave the cops that info is now arrested! He is now driving a 2007 black vibe with a women and two kids in the car.
Yeah, that punk should have shot a white racist, instead of a cop!
The car they thought he was in has been found, and it was not him. so they were chasing the wrong car.....
We got stuck in the middle of this, cop cars were everywhere, this was around 12, it was crazy. Especially in a construction zone.
WTF is going on down here. Thats 6 or seven cops in about 6 or 7 weeks.
Cesspool
The officers that have been shot down here lately have all ben from immigrants that do not belong here Hmmmm, I am starting to se a pattern here, I say send them back to where they belong
This is truly unfortunate.
I don't understand why human beings do this type of thing to each other.
Quote from: rdm225 on September 13, 2007, 06:32:45 PM
The officers that have been shot down here lately have all ben from immigrants that do not belong here Hmmmm, I am starting to se a pattern here, I say send them back to where they belong
Los locos foreveeer.
Quote from: VForcedave on September 13, 2007, 05:37:09 PM
WTF is going on down here. Thats 6 or seven cops in about 6 or 7 weeks.
Just as many cops/deputies if not more, have been arrested in this past week alone in the State of FL., you wouldn't believe it, google search what the Councilman in Pinellas just commited suicide for, you will really be pissed.
This is too many officers down in too short of a time period.
I'm really saddened by this, but it just instills the fact that I don't want to be an officer anymore (I'm goign to be a FF/Paramedic). It's a huge wake-up call for me.
Well they killed the real suspect.
Quote from: rdm225 on September 13, 2007, 06:32:45 PM
The officers that have been shot down here lately have all ben from immigrants that do not belong here Hmmmm, I am starting to se a pattern here, I say send them back to where they belong
I had to read this 3 or 4 times to really get what this Jack azz is saying. %*%(&)^$()()^*$#%@%#@@Q^*
The bad guy is DEAD, DEAD, DEAD. He will rot in hell
http://www.miamiherald.com/457/story/237028.html
My aunts house is about 50ft from where that white honda was dropped. They had to be police escorted into their house.
All of the killer's accomplices are white!