Calling on my friends here to lift up Daphne's mother (Harley Honey)in prayer
This weekend was pretty challenging for her. After a trip to the Emergency Room we learned that she has Emphysema. She is not in the best spirits as you can probably imagine. Please lifter her in prayer.
Thanks ahead of time
Chuck
prayers sent chuck.
done.
Id@
Done.
Jeff
Done
Amen
She's on my list Bill.
you got it
Prayers sent brother.
We'll be praying for her!
dun.
I send my prayers to her and everyone involved in this time of need. May GOD bless you all.
www.floridabash.com
Always Brother!! Prayers going up for her!! you have always been there for everyone else. God Bless you my friend and all who are in your life.
Prayers Sent to her and your family. May her spirits be lifted up as she goes through this tough time.
I knew I could count on you all........Thanks
Quote from: Chuck_Norris on August 28, 2007, 10:35:52 PM
I knew I could count on you all........Thanks
No problem Chuck, you have helped me in my time of need and I really do appreciate it. May God bless you always and protect you and yours.