Poll
Question:
Should people who talk bad about quaders be banned?
Option 1: YES
Option 2: NO
I have been reading this board for years and decided to register to post this today. I am sick of people at river ranch and holopaw talking down to the readers of this site like me and everyone who isnt an owner at there places. Saying that the places get trashed because dudes here know about them pisses me off to kno end. I ask the people of this site a simple question. should these non friendly people be banned to make this site better?
troy
LMAO, this should be good!! Cain is that you??
No prob ban us all. Last I recall we haven't bad mouthed anyone. We've explained why we don't want to discuss things. If you want to discuss things then why not go out on a limb. And say maybe buy property at one of these places, come out, join us, and ride w/ us. I'd be more than happy to have a few w/ ya after the riding is done.
Should I start a post to ban those members that keep throwing fits b/c they don't own at these locations that keep complaining? :R
do you read this board qt314? people are threatning to shoot atvers at holopaw as well as river ranch.
For my B-DAY I want to buy property in RR and invite anyone at anytime and take pictures of the whole place lol
I think these better then everyone people should form there own websites so they can pregnant dog and complain among themselves and not insult evebody here like thay are better because they have money.
Quote from: offroadinFL on June 08, 2007, 11:14:06 PM
do you read this board qt314? people are threatning to shoot atvers at holopaw as well as river ranch.
Members that have threatened to shoot other ppl out there? I haven't heard of this. However, I am familiar w/ ppl getting shot at for being in others camps. Much as if you came into my house or my backyard you'd likely be picking .45 calliber out of your hind end. Only ppl that get shot at are hunters shooting at riders that are not by the restrictions allowed to be in those areas during season. I didn't hear anyone on the other thread about Holopaw talking about shooting anyone. It was just a warning that you ride at your own risk. Much as it is in ONF during hunting season.
I don't understand why so many ppl that don't own at these two locations are always bringing them up? Most are only tire kickers and regardless of knowing all the rules and restrictions will never buy land there. It will never be opened to public riding. Showing up at the gate asking for someone to get anyone in doesn't work either. Not quite sure why all the non-owners have to make a big deal over something that they will never own anyway. It's their loss is all I can say.
BTW no I don't read the board. I have a special edition that has pictures that depict what is being said. I'm only a dumb blond and haven't evolved enough to read.
i don't shoot people who are tresspassing at my house. i call the cops. when I am hunting my lease in georgia i would never think of shooting at a rider even if he spooked the last buck in the forest. you need to get off your high horse and this site. your type are not liked.
Quote from: 06 BaNsHeE on June 08, 2007, 11:14:18 PM
For my B-DAY I want to buy property in RR and invite anyone at anytime and take pictures of the whole place lol
I will welcome you as a member out there when you do buy property. No one has problems w/ you inviting guests. There are rules and regulations that have to be followed at both places. It's so that we don't have to worry every time we go home that someone is destroying what many have spent in the thousands to build. It's no different than a gated community.
Quote from: offroadinFL on June 08, 2007, 11:19:00 PM
I think these better then everyone people should form there own websites so they can pregnant dog and complain among themselves and not insult evebody here like thay are better because they have money.
See the problem is that we don't pregnant dog amongst ourselves. We all get along just fine. The only ppl pregnant dogging are those that are not owners there that are always stirring the pot over nothing. If you don't own there why not? If you don't own there then why complain about something you don't own? Is it cause you can't get in? You can get in, the same way the rest of us do by owning property. Maybe if you bought in you would feel differently.
None of us feel we are better than anyone else. You just perceive it that way. I have never said or acted like I'm any better than anyone on here. I welcome riding w/ ppl and after I get to know them I do invite them out as guests. I enjoy having what I have so that I can share it w/ others. I just don't invite anyone out there b/c as in any crowd you're bound to get a bad apple or two along the way.
Ask around. I'm a pretty open person and get along w/ darn near anyone. I like everyone even if they don't care for me. If you want to hate me right off the bat and see me as some 'better than everyone else' person, then I'm very sorry for your loss. See ya out there when you own property or after meeting you on a group ride maybe you'll get an invite to come out. Please don't be so shallow minded though about this. There's no reason. You're the only one pregnant dogging here. Enough so that you started a poll on if we should be kicked off the site.
Quote from: offroadinFL on June 08, 2007, 11:26:34 PM
i don't shoot people who are tresspassing at my house. i call the cops. when I am hunting my lease in georgia i would never think of shooting at a rider even if he spooked the last buck in the forest. you need to get off your high horse and this site. your type are not liked.
Nevermind my invite out after meeting you. You are obviously very close minded. I have a hunting lease in north Florida. And I would never think of shooting anyone out there either. However, if you come into my home and I feel threatened I'll send the dog to get ya first while I call the cops. If this doesn't work I wish you luck and speed.
Thanks for turning into Mr. Bones and determining who does and doesn't belong here. I can't believe you're getting so worked up over the internet. It makes me laugh. Thanks for a great laugh today. :-*
Quote from: QT314 on June 08, 2007, 11:32:22 PM
Thanks for turning into Mr. Bones and determining who does and doesn't belong here. I can't believe you're getting so worked up over the internet. It makes me laugh. Thanks for a great laugh today. :-*
This is the most amusing thing you have posted in two months. ;)
Quote from: 06 BaNsHeE on June 08, 2007, 11:14:18 PM
For my B-DAY I want to buy property in RR and invite anyone at anytime and take pictures of the whole place lol
That is NOT something you want to do. Hahaha
there is nothing amusing about the things I have read here. JackL you of all people should know that. i think the lady protest to much. I wouldn't want to visit that place with you qt314 anyway. I am looking forward to meeting and riding with you JackL at the holeylands. I enjoy your pictures very much. If I was closer I would goto macks and 8 street after seeing your posts.
Oh how cute Jack's talking to himself again. You're still not Rico.
Not sure who died and made you god. Oh and to answer your question about sites for these properties. We do have sites where we discuss these properties which is why we don't need to discuss it here. However, I ride all over the state and have rode w/ well over 200-300 of the members here.
Not everyone is gonna like me. However, getting on this forum and the first post you make is negative and about banning all that are not like you won't get you liked or respected either.
Quote from: offroadinFL on June 09, 2007, 12:08:14 AM
there is nothing amusing about the things I have read here. JackL you of all people should know that. i think the lady protest to much. I wouldn't want to visit that place with you qt314 anyway. I am looking forward to meeting and riding with you JackL at the holeylands. I enjoy your pictures very much. If I was closer I would goto macks and 8 street after seeing your posts.
I'm not wasting my time trying to spell out how wonderful the owners are, and how much I appreciate sharing in their fun when I'm invited because I think it would be useless and wasted time on someone like you.
alls I got to say is, how is it you can "pregnant dog" about people you haven't met, or places you haven't been?
and no I don't need a reply, I know plenty of people like you.
Id@
Quote from: offroadinFL on June 09, 2007, 12:08:14 AM
there is nothing amusing about the things I have read here. JackL you of all people should know that. i think the lady protest to much. I wouldn't want to visit that place with you qt314 anyway. I am looking forward to meeting and riding with you JackL at the holeylands. I enjoy your pictures very much. If I was closer I would goto macks and 8 street after seeing your posts.
Well thank you! The Holeylands should be back open real soon!!!!
We are having a massive party/ride there just as soon as it opens. Everyone is welcome as always! 8th/157th is almost worth the ride if you are ever interested, PM me and I will tell you whats up there.
All I can say on this topic is, a lot of these people have substantial investments in RR & SE. Nearly all of them are very good folks and just get touchy with the subject because of past events. I'm not sure I can blame them. I have some nice stuff going to RR myself and would hate for trespassers to vandalize it or worse. I believe they just lash out here, because the bad folks never announce themselves for obvious reasons.
Look I just popped in here to say bye, but QT & Jack dont take this nitwit seriously, obviously he is in what I call camo. Hide behind your assumed name, but see I have a life, so I am out here to go to where ever it is that I go. So hey hey hey goodbye. PS I will meet you on the other side.....
Oh and by the way, keep it up QT, you are doing an awesome job, so thanks..... ;)
Quote from: cheropride on June 09, 2007, 12:27:57 AM
Look I just popped in here to say bye, but QT & Jack dont take this nitwit seriously, obviously he is in what I call camo. Hide behind your assumed name, but see I have a life, so I am out here to go to where ever it is that I go. So hey hey hey goodbye. PS I will meet you on the other side.....
you just leaving for the weekend? or leaving the site?
don't scare us.
Id@
qt314 you are sad. I dont care if you like me or hate me or think I am JackL. I wish I was because I hardly ever get to ride like he does. I don't have the money to buy at any place so i ride where I can. I am sick of being talked about like dirt because I like to ride and there isnt any place here to do it.
Quote from: Ida_Mann on June 09, 2007, 12:29:35 AM
Quote from: cheropride on June 09, 2007, 12:27:57 AM
Look I just popped in here to say bye, but QT & Jack dont take this nitwit seriously, obviously he is in what I call camo. Hide behind your assumed name, but see I have a life, so I am out here to go to where ever it is that I go. So hey hey hey goodbye. PS I will meet you on the other side.....
you just leaving for the weekend? or leaving the site?
don't scare us.
Id@
OMG I didn't mean for it to come out like that, oh you can't lose me that easy..... ;) Just trying to rush, cuz if my hubby comes back w/ice & I am on here chatting instead of getting stuff ready, well you could imagine..... Heck I am addicted, could never leave..... This weekend will be bummer though, my bike in the shop, 1st time in the woods with no bike, I may actually go thru w/drawals.... lol
Ah, and thank you Id@, I didn't know u cared.....
As for everyone else, including mr newbie, have a great weekend.... :P
sniff sniff i think i'm gonna go cry. i'm so sad.
JackL I sent you a PM.
Quote from: cheropride on June 09, 2007, 12:27:57 AM
Look I just popped in here to say bye, but QT & Jack dont take this nitwit seriously, obviously he is in what I call camo. Hide behind your assumed name, but see I have a life, so I am out here to go to where ever it is that I go. So hey hey hey goodbye. PS I will meet you on the other side.....
Everyone gets their turn with me. ;) See you there!!!!
cant we all just get along.Life is way to short for drama isnt that
why we go to the woods to ride, to get away from the day to day
stress and drama.
Quote from: illegal26 on June 09, 2007, 01:30:02 AM
cant we all just get along.Life is way to short for drama isnt that
why we go to the woods to ride, to get away from the day to day
stress and drama.
Now this is why I like you. Why aren't we riding right now....:)
Blah blah blah talk is cheap there boys......... newbie with ideas! Funny.....heres some for you; buy a deed, build a camp and become a MAN!...........you're wasting your time beating on a dead horse. ;)
Oh yeah, went your buy a deed, dont forget to paid the fees, they need to redo the bathrooms.
Quote from: offroadinFL on June 08, 2007, 11:26:34 PM
i don't shoot people who are tresspassing at my house. i call the cops. when I am hunting my lease in georgia i would never think of shooting at a rider even if he spooked the last buck in the forest. you need to get off your high horse and this site. your type are not liked.
thanks. i knew i would eventually get people like you to not like me.
QuoteI think these better then everyone people should form there own websites so they can pregnant dog and complain among themselves and not insult evebody here like thay are better because they have money.
we do have our own website. ;D
i cant believe these people do this. how fricken stupid! are you that boared. dang. if i ever get to be like these people, someone please come shoot me and put me out of my misery.
keep it up though. im gonna go get some popcorn and ill be back to get some more laughs.
Quote from: offroadinFL on June 08, 2007, 10:59:55 PM
I have been reading this board for years and decided to register to post this today. I am sick of people at river ranch and holopaw talking down to the readers of this site like me and everyone who isnt an owner at there places. Saying that the places get trashed because dudes here know about them pisses me off to kno end. I ask the people of this site a simple question. should these non friendly people be banned to make this site better?
troy
Oh Give me a break!!!! Jack who do you think you are kidding, go PM yourself!!!!
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on June 09, 2007, 02:50:51 AM
Quote from: offroadinFL on June 08, 2007, 10:59:55 PM
I have been reading this board for years and decided to register to post this today. I am sick of people at river ranch and holopaw talking down to the readers of this site like me and everyone who isnt an owner at there places. Saying that the places get trashed because dudes here know about them pisses me off to kno end. I ask the people of this site a simple question. should these non friendly people be banned to make this site better?
troy
Oh Give me a break!!!! Jack who do you think you are kidding, go PM yourself!!!!
LOL!!!
Quote from: offroadinFL on June 08, 2007, 10:59:55 PM
I have been reading this board for years and decided to register to post this today. I am sick of people at river ranch and holopaw talking down to the readers of this site like me and everyone who isnt an owner at there places. Saying that the places get trashed because dudes here know about them pisses me off to kno end. I ask the people of this site a simple question. should these non friendly people be banned to make this site better?
troy
Oh please cry me a river. Tell me oh enlightened one who do you think sets up camp fires in the middle of trails then dumps beer bottles/cans next to? Who do you think does doughnuts in the middle of main trails leading to the front and back of the property? Who do you think tears up the culverts put in to keep the roads high and dry? It's certainly not most of the land owners because they are the ones funding these projects and doing the improvements. It's the people borrowing keys or sneaking in. They don't care of the roads are driveable for anyone else, they don't care where they dump their crap, if they need a pair of boots they don't care that they have to break your window out to get to some in your camp or how many rodents will invade your trailer after it's left wide open, they also don't care that the next time you come out to your camp that you won't have supplies that you need to have a long weekend camping.
It's real simple if you don't like the talk then don't read the threads. You said yourself you can't afford it well then why read it? You aren't going to find an open invite to everyone and if you can't buy and you don't like the owners attitides then stay out of it. If I see a topic related to something that I think it stupid or involves the people on this site I'd rather not chat with I don't read it.
The only reason your upset is that you can't afford property out there. Sorry not my fault I worked my butt off to be to afford everything I have with no ones help and won't apologize for it. Maybe you would understand better if you fenced off your yard and started selling off keys allowing your friends in, then after a few weekends a few of their friends show up, then a few more, then some items keep on turning up missing in your house, then someone sets your car on fire in your driveway. I wonder if then you would still have the same attitude against those of us trying to defend our property?! I'm guessing not but you will probably say yes just to keep bringing attention to yourself.
(http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/9051/firejb7.jpg)
Bill
Very well put Bill!!! I hope to meet you and ride w/ you one day. :ThumbsUp.gif
Go PM yourself LOL that's funny. I'm sure you guys know that there are ways to verify if it's Jackl or not.
Bleedsblue - you're right the people doing that crappy stuff are the ones that don't own there. I hope they catch who ever did that to your stuff and put a stop to what's going on out there with the people sneaking in. Maybe there can be something done to make it safer for you land owners, while still promoting the place for others interested in buying out there. I'd buy in but it's way too far for me. I might buy in a little closer to home at rr.
Quote from: Able on June 09, 2007, 04:00:31 AM
Go PM yourself LOL that's funny. I'm sure you guys know that there are ways to verify if it's Jackl or not.
Of course they know, but it is quite easy to accuse me. MY guess is...?
Quote from: offroadinFL on June 08, 2007, 11:26:34 PM
i don't shoot people who are tresspassing at my house. i call the cops. when I am hunting my lease in georgia i would never think of shooting at a rider even if he spooked the last buck in the forest. you need to get off your high horse and this site. your type are not liked.
thats funny,"hold on intruder,the cops will be here soon" 45 minutes later the intruder is all done and the cops are askin you if you have been drinkin and where are your guns
Quote from: sbripple on June 09, 2007, 11:24:58 AM
Quote from: offroadinFL on June 08, 2007, 11:26:34 PM
i don't shoot people who are tresspassing at my house. i call the cops. when I am hunting my lease in georgia i would never think of shooting at a rider even if he spooked the last buck in the forest. you need to get off your high horse and this site. your type are not liked.
thats funny,"hold on intruder,the cops will be here soon" 45 minutes later the intruder is all done and the cops are askin you if you have been drinkin and where are your guns
So you just shoot em first and explain your drunkenness later?
Quote from: JackL on June 09, 2007, 11:31:28 AM
Quote from: sbripple on June 09, 2007, 11:24:58 AM
Quote from: offroadinFL on June 08, 2007, 11:26:34 PM
i don't shoot people who are tresspassing at my house. i call the cops. when I am hunting my lease in georgia i would never think of shooting at a rider even if he spooked the last buck in the forest. you need to get off your high horse and this site. your type are not liked.
thats funny,"hold on intruder,the cops will be here soon" 45 minutes later the intruder is all done and the cops are askin you if you have been drinkin and where are your guns
So you just shoot em first and explain your drunkenness later?
uhhh...... yea.
Quote from: Fox17 on June 09, 2007, 11:33:03 AM
Quote from: JackL on June 09, 2007, 11:31:28 AM
Quote from: sbripple on June 09, 2007, 11:24:58 AM
Quote from: offroadinFL on June 08, 2007, 11:26:34 PM
i don't shoot people who are tresspassing at my house. i call the cops. when I am hunting my lease in georgia i would never think of shooting at a rider even if he spooked the last buck in the forest. you need to get off your high horse and this site. your type are not liked.
thats funny,"hold on intruder,the cops will be here soon" 45 minutes later the intruder is all done and the cops are askin you if you have been drinkin and where are your guns
So you just shoot em first and explain your drunkenness later?
uhhh...... yea.
I guess it is OK if you are wearing your helmet.
Quote from: JackL on June 09, 2007, 10:34:02 AM
Quote from: Able on June 09, 2007, 04:00:31 AM
Go PM yourself LOL that's funny. I'm sure you guys know that there are ways to verify if it's Jackl or not.
Of course they know, but it is quite easy to accuse me. MY guess is Big Daddy.
Jack I,M TAKING THIS AS A PERSONAL ATTACK ON ME! Next time I'll I may let you die in my generator room and save the world for another fool.
Quote from: JackL on June 09, 2007, 12:41:59 PM
Quote from: big-daddy on June 09, 2007, 12:39:04 PM
Quote from: JackL on June 09, 2007, 10:34:02 AM
Quote from: Able on June 09, 2007, 04:00:31 AM
Go PM yourself LOL that's funny. I'm sure you guys know that there are ways to verify if it's Jackl or not.
Of course they know, but it is quite easy to accuse me. MY guess is Big Daddy.
Jack I,M TAKING THIS AS A PERSONAL ATTACK ON ME! Next time I'll I may let you die in my generator room and save the world for another fool.
Spare me. just because everyone can't see you attacking me personally in the RR forum doesn't mean I can't.
Well Jack.......Heres where you are wrong! I have better thing (family time) to do then waste my talking about you. Enough said.....bye bye Junior
Quote from: offroadinFL on June 08, 2007, 10:59:55 PM
I have been reading this board for years and decided to register to post this today. I am sick of people at river ranch and holopaw talking down to the readers of this site like me and everyone who isnt an owner at there places. Saying that the places get trashed because dudes here know about them pisses me off to kno end. I ask the people of this site a simple question. should these non friendly people be banned to make this site better?
troy
I think you might want to read a simple document call the Bill of rights something called the 1st Amendment allows free speech. Although in some instances the speech is volgar and obscene it is still the rights of Americans to exercise this ability to express yourself regardless. temember the old sticks and stones story of yore. there words reflecting opinions, If you dont like what is said dont read it, change the channel, walk away.
The First Amendment to the United States Constitution is a part of the United States Bill of Rights. It prohibits the federal legislature from making laws that establish religion (the "Establishment Clause") or prohibit free exercise of religion (the "Free Exercise Clause"), laws
that infringe the freedom of speech, infringe the freedom of the press, limit the right to assemble peaceably, or limit the right to petition the government for a redress of grievances.
Although the First Amendment only explicitly prohibits the named rights from being abridged by laws made by Congress, the courts have interpreted it as applying more broadly. As the first sentence in the body of the Constitution reserves all law-making ("legislative") authority to Congress, the courts have held that the First Amendment's terms also extend to the executive and judicial branches. Additionally, in the 20th century the Supreme Court has held that the Due Process clause of the 1868 Fourteenth Amendment "incorporates" the limitations of the First Amendment to also restrict the states.
Quote from: Chuck_Norris on June 09, 2007, 02:48:09 PM
I think you might want to read a simple document call the Bill of rights something called the 1st Amendment allows free speech. Although in some instances the speech is volgar and obscene it is still the rights of Americans to exercise this ability to express yourself regardless. temember the old sticks and stones story of yore. there words reflecting opinions, If you dont like what is said dont read it, change the channel, walk away.
The First Amendment to the United States Constitution is a part of the United States Bill of Rights. It prohibits the federal legislature from making laws that establish religion (the "Establishment Clause") or prohibit free exercise of religion (the "Free Exercise Clause"), laws that infringe the freedom of speech, infringe the freedom of the press, limit the right to assemble peaceably, or limit the right to petition the government for a redress of grievances.
Although the First Amendment only explicitly prohibits the named rights from being abridged by laws made by Congress, the courts have interpreted it as applying more broadly. As the first sentence in the body of the Constitution reserves all law-making ("legislative") authority to Congress, the courts have held that the First Amendment's terms also extend to the executive and judicial branches. Additionally, in the 20th century the Supreme Court has held that the Due Process clause of the 1868 Fourteenth Amendment "incorporates" the limitations of the First Amendment to also restrict the states.
I'm thinking this was the BEST post in this thread.
Quote from: JackL on June 09, 2007, 10:34:02 AM
Quote from: Able on June 09, 2007, 04:00:31 AM
Go PM yourself LOL that's funny. I'm sure you guys know that there are ways to verify if it's Jackl or not.
Of course they know, but it is quite easy to accuse me. MY guess is...?
if it was Big Daddy like your original post said, I would know in short order ;-)
Id@
Quote from: Ida_Mann on June 09, 2007, 06:02:36 PM
Quote from: JackL on June 09, 2007, 10:34:02 AM
Quote from: Able on June 09, 2007, 04:00:31 AM
Go PM yourself LOL that's funny. I'm sure you guys know that there are ways to verify if it's Jackl or not.
Of course they know, but it is quite easy to accuse me. MY guess is...?
if it was Big Daddy like your original post said, I would know in short order ;-)
Id@
So we will just overlook the PERSONAL attacks on me in this very thread. That is cool. I honestly believe in the first and would gladly die to defend others RIGHTS TO IT. ;)
just to let anyone how doesn't know me personal..........big daddy doesn't make up fake screen name too attack people for one. Second, if I have something to say its done in front of your face with my screen name and not behind your back. Its call being a MAN!
I hope that has help you make it clear Junior or whatever screen name youre using at this time.
Well, back to the riding. Thats right on my laptop laying down next to a huge oak tree watching my son playing in the water with his friend. Live is good!
Quote from: big-daddy on June 09, 2007, 07:15:43 PM
just to let anyone how doesn't know me personal..........big daddy doesn't make up fake screen name too attack people for one. Second, if I have something to say its done in front of your face with my screen name and not behind your back. Its call being a MAN!
I hope that has help you make it clear Junior or whatever screen name youre using at this time.
Well, back to the riding. Thats right on my laptop laying down next to a huge oak tree watching my son playing in the water with his friend. Live is good!
Thanks for clearing that up.
I think everyone has missed the most important part here. This nimrod has been "reading this board for years" but has just recently signed up and posted. If you want any kind of a say here or to be takin seriously you might want to join in and actually meet some of the people here. No one on here gives a damn what you think.
Isnt there a way to check his IP and see if its the same as anyone elses?
Quote from: 06 BaNsHeE on June 09, 2007, 08:03:09 PM
Isnt there a way to check his IP and see if its the same as anyone elses?
yes, and the admin/mods can find out, but it is not there job to rat people out.
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on June 09, 2007, 08:42:32 PM
Quote from: 06 BaNsHeE on June 09, 2007, 08:03:09 PM
Isnt there a way to check his IP and see if its the same as anyone elses?
yes, and the admin/mods can find out, but it is not there job to rat people out.
plus it's more fun to watch them dig a hole for themselves.
Id@
can't we all just get along. Yuo know Don'y Worry, Be Happy ;D ;D :) 8)
Quote from: big-daddy on June 09, 2007, 12:51:54 PM
Quote from: JackL on June 09, 2007, 12:41:59 PM
Quote from: big-daddy on June 09, 2007, 12:39:04 PM
Quote from: JackL on June 09, 2007, 10:34:02 AM
Quote from: Able on June 09, 2007, 04:00:31 AM
Go PM yourself LOL that's funny. I'm sure you guys know that there are ways to verify if it's Jackl or not.
Of course they know, but it is quite easy to accuse me. MY guess is Big Daddy.
Jack I,M TAKING THIS AS A PERSONAL ATTACK ON ME! Next time I'll I may let you die in my generator room and save the world for another fool.
Spare me. just because everyone can't see you attacking me personally in the RR forum doesn't mean I can't.
Well Jack.......Heres where you are wrong! I have better thing (family time) to do then waste my talking about you. Enough said.....bye bye Junior
Really now? I have proof to the contrary my man. Want me to post it to clear this up? Thanks for saving my life.
BTW: say hi to Juan for me.
Quote from: bigscrub79 on June 09, 2007, 07:46:39 PM
I think everyone has missed the most important part here. This nimrod has been "reading this board for years" but has just recently signed up and posted. If you want any kind of a say here or to be takin seriously you might want to join in and actually meet some of the people here. No one on here gives a damn what you think.
Amen brotha!
Quote from: Ida_Mann on June 09, 2007, 09:34:42 PM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on June 09, 2007, 08:42:32 PM
Quote from: 06 BaNsHeE on June 09, 2007, 08:03:09 PM
Isnt there a way to check his IP and see if its the same as anyone elses?
yes, and the admin/mods can find out, but it is not there job to rat people out.
plus it's more fun to watch them dig a hole for themselves.
Id@
LOL yea.
Quote from: Fox17 on June 10, 2007, 12:46:19 AM
plus it's more fun to watch them dig a hole for themselves.
Id@
LOL yea.
LMAO, seems like you are using a backhoe. Hahahahahaha
Some people will never "GET IT" even if it slammed them in the face...and flopped around on their lap..... ::)
This is the part my Fake screen name pops up and agrees with myself and tells me how handsome I am... 8)
Quote from: Joedirt on June 12, 2007, 12:21:11 PM
Some people will never "GET IT" even if it slammed them in the face...and flopped around on their lap..... ::)
This is the part my Fake screen name pops up and agrees with myself and tells me how handsome I am... 8)
Joe you're one funny guy........ ;D A legend in his own mind. ;)
LMAO. GD ;)
Where is a mudrider when you need one?
Quote from: JackL on June 12, 2007, 12:55:46 PM
LMAO. GD ;)
HUH?..is that code? No need to pull punches with me Bro....I am a big boy.. ;)
Quote from: 06 BaNsHeE on June 08, 2007, 11:14:18 PM
For my B-DAY I want to buy property in RR and invite anyone at anytime and take pictures of the whole place lol
Make sure you take pics of all the dumped trailers, trash, rusted out vehicles & all the unpermitted septic tank systems out there. That should make a beautiful collage. Could you please post the pics in the open forum for all to see....that should make for a good thread.
Those mudriders are like superheros. Ask for one...and they show up! I am impressed.
Quote from: renmus on June 12, 2007, 03:25:00 PM
Those mudriders are like superheros. Ask for one...and they show up! I am impressed.
What is a Mudrider? :N
Huh? Mudrider?? Who???
Quote from: renmus on June 12, 2007, 03:25:00 PM
Those mudriders are like superheros. Ask for one...and they show up! I am impressed.
I'm too! the other secret society! 8)
Quote from: greenmachine on June 12, 2007, 03:22:05 PM
Quote from: 06 BaNsHeE on June 08, 2007, 11:14:18 PM
For my B-DAY I want to buy property in RR and invite anyone at anytime and take pictures of the whole place lol
Make sure you take pics of all the dumped trailers, trash, rusted out vehicles & all the unpermitted septic tank systems out there. That should make a beautiful collage. Could you please post the pics in the open forum for all to see....that should make for a good thread.
Pm me your address and I'll come over an take those pictures for you................. Long Live the Mudriders!
Quote from: big-daddy on June 12, 2007, 03:46:53 PM
Quote from: greenmachine on June 12, 2007, 03:22:05 PM
Quote from: 06 BaNsHeE on June 08, 2007, 11:14:18 PM
For my B-DAY I want to buy property in RR and invite anyone at anytime and take pictures of the whole place lol
Make sure you take pics of all the dumped trailers, trash, rusted out vehicles & all the unpermitted septic tank systems out there. That should make a beautiful collage. Could you please post the pics in the open forum for all to see....that should make for a good thread.
Pm me your address and I'll come over an take those pictures for you................. Long Live the Mudriders!
??? Huh? You want my address?
I like corn. It tastes good.
I also enjoy lima beans and rice a great deal.
Quote from: Anoriginal on June 12, 2007, 04:02:37 PM
I like corn. It tastes good.
I also enjoy lima beans and rice a great deal.
Kraft has a New Salad Dressing out....Aisian Sesame......I give it a thumbs up!
Green beans with new potatoes is one of my favorites
Green beans are flippin sweet! Oh, and I will be sure to try that new dressing. yum yum yum
Quote from: renmus on June 12, 2007, 05:20:27 PM
Green beans with new potatoes is one of my favorites
I was in TN a couple weeks ago and a neighbor made some fresh green beans with venison in'm. Oh my Gawd.
I made Ham Hocks and Lima beans last Tuesday.....Yowser!!!!! :P
I think they should ban anti Quad talk here. Why does if have to be anti me anyway ? :-\
cause your still a tool :N 8)
See ! Now that should be banned ! >:(
Quote from: Joedirt on June 12, 2007, 05:41:23 PM
I made Ham Hocks and Lima beans last Tuesday.....Yowser!!!!! :P
Pickled eggs and pigs feet, thats the way to go. ;)
Gotta love some good ole homemade Southern Fried Chicken ;D Yumo! Sh1t now I got to go make some :P
Yummo? Feeling like Rachel Ray there Kawgirl??
;D
I Hate Rachel Ray......YUMO! Delish !... ;D..LOL
Quote from: kawGIRL on June 12, 2007, 06:40:18 PM
Gotta love some good ole homemade Southern Fried Chicken ;D Yumo! Sh1t now I got to go make some :P
cornbread and swamp cabbage to go with it.............. :P :P :P
I'll remember that Joe ::) No Yumo for you ~~HA~~
Quote from: indianjoe on June 12, 2007, 07:48:23 PM
Quote from: kawGIRL on June 12, 2007, 06:40:18 PM
Gotta love some good ole homemade Southern Fried Chicken ;D Yumo! Sh1t now I got to go make some :P
cornbread and swamp cabbage to go with it.............. :P :P :P
Yes I'll make some cornbread with black beans and scallions :)
:o......mmmmmmmmmmm
I'll have a nice helping of Rachael Ray along with a giant side of Giada De Laurentiis. Yummy indeed. :J
Quote from: Anoriginal on June 12, 2007, 08:13:09 PM
a giant side of Giada De Laurentiis. Yummy indeed. :J
Now you're talking!!!!!!!! 8) 8) 8)
Quote from: Anoriginal on June 12, 2007, 08:13:09 PM
I'll have a nice helping of Rachael Ray along with a giant side of Giada De Laurentiis. Yummy indeed. :J
Amen to that brother.
Quote from: Anoriginal on June 12, 2007, 08:13:09 PM
I'll have a nice helping of Rachael Ray along with a giant side of Giada De Laurentiis. Yummy indeed. :J
Oh yea!!!!
What how about some gator tail to go with that.....
Quote from: Anoriginal on June 12, 2007, 08:13:09 PM
I'll have a nice helping of Rachael Ray along with a giant side of Giada De Laurentiis. Yummy indeed. :J
Quote from: cheropride on June 13, 2007, 12:14:09 AM
What how about some gator tail to go with that.....
Now that sounds like a party!! ;D ;D
Mac and Cheese with hotdogs! cheese fries with melted moozarelle and gravy on the side. new york thing. i'm starving. rum and beef jerky. NyRaPtOr.
Quote from: cheropride on June 13, 2007, 12:14:09 AM
What how about some gator tail to go with that.....
Sounds like a great idea! I'd like some gator tail with my Rachel Ray and Giada De Laurentiis, please!!! :-*
Quote from: NYRAPTOR on June 13, 2007, 12:17:34 AM
cheese fries with melted moozarelle and gravy on the side. new york thing.
Poutine, I had some of that in Canada. I wondered how in the world that wasnt a southern thing. Fried taters, with cheese and gravy. That stuff is awesome.
a little blue cheese on the side with the gravy!!!!!!! no wonder i have to hold my breath so i can tie my shoes. hungryman special- 4 eggs, bacon, sausage, cheese, ham, on a hero with butter salt and pepper and ketchup and a large coffee regular (milk 2 sugars). any deli in new york will make it if your heart can take it. i miss it.
Quote from: kawGIRL on June 12, 2007, 07:52:04 PM
Quote from: indianjoe on June 12, 2007, 07:48:23 PM
Quote from: kawGIRL on June 12, 2007, 06:40:18 PM
Gotta love some good ole homemade Southern Fried Chicken ;D Yumo! Sh1t now I got to go make some :P
cornbread and swamp cabbage to go with it.............. :P :P :P
Yes I'll make some cornbread with black beans and scallions :)
Quote from: cheropride on June 13, 2007, 12:14:09 AM
What how about some gator tail to go with that.....
Quote from: NYRAPTOR on June 13, 2007, 12:17:34 AM
Mac and Cheese with hotdogs! cheese fries with melted moozarelle and gravy on the side. new york thing. i'm starving. rum and beef jerky. NyRaPtOr.
Quote from: bigscrub79 on June 13, 2007, 12:20:00 AM
Quote from: NYRAPTOR on June 13, 2007, 12:17:34 AM
cheese fries with melted moozarelle and gravy on the side. new york thing.
Poutine, I had some of that in Canada. I wondered how in the world that wasnt a southern thing. Fried taters, with cheese and gravy. That stuff is awesome.
Now that would be one heck of a camp out dinner, don't you think... Could you imagine... Let's see are we forgetting anything..... Oh yea, can I some claims with that too, I know some of you may not go for that, but ah my hotdogs and hashbrowns ain't lookin so good anymore.... Oh and let's chase it down with some sweet southern ice tea.....
I wanna eat w/ chero. Gatortail, clams, and sweet tea. Sounds like what we eat at hunting camp. I think the order would sound more like: I'd like to have a spare tire, love handles, and a badonkadonk butt. (yes i know it's part of a commercial).
Quote from: QT314 on June 13, 2007, 12:31:39 AM
I wanna eat w/ chero. Gatortail, clams, and sweet tea. Sounds like what we eat at hunting camp. I think the order would sound more like: I'd like to have a spare tire, love handles, and a badonkadonk butt. (yes i know it's part of a commercial).
that's funny right there....
Oh my gosh, how could we forget.... Anyone for some fried frog legs....(taste like chicken)
Ok, chero tell me when and I'll be there. Let me know what you want me to bring. I'm currently out of venison till next hunting season.
i'm tellin ya, melted mooz and cheese fries. extra gravy, extra blue cheese please. you guys will love it. if i meet any of you guy's at croom i will treat you to it at the nearest diner. promise.
Quote from: NYRAPTOR on June 13, 2007, 12:41:28 AM
i'm tellin ya, melted mooz and cheese fries. extra gravy, extra blue cheese please. you guys will love it. if i meet any of you guy's at croom i will treat you to it at the nearest diner. promise.
when we goin to croom. I always forget to order it because it isnt on any menu.
Fried green tomatoes ............ its been awhile. I sure would like some. ;)
Soon I hope. a diner on 19 made it for me but never heard of it. croom next week sometime? lets get it going and we will have cheese fries!!!!!
Quote from: bigscrub79 on June 13, 2007, 12:20:00 AM
Quote from: NYRAPTOR on June 13, 2007, 12:17:34 AM
cheese fries with melted moozarelle and gravy on the side. new york thing.
Poutine, I had some of that in Canada. I wondered how in the world that wasnt a southern thing. Fried taters, with cheese and gravy. That stuff is awesome.
Who are you kidding? You aint never had poontain.
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on June 13, 2007, 12:54:14 AM
Quote from: bigscrub79 on June 13, 2007, 12:20:00 AM
Quote from: NYRAPTOR on June 13, 2007, 12:17:34 AM
cheese fries with melted moozarelle and gravy on the side. new york thing.
Poutine, I had some of that in Canada. I wondered how in the world that wasnt a southern thing. Fried taters, with cheese and gravy. That stuff is awesome.
Who are you kidding? You aint never had poontain.
The cheese fries with gravy was the closest I got. :(
Quote from: NYRAPTOR on June 13, 2007, 12:51:36 AM
Soon I hope. a diner on 19 made it for me but never heard of it. croom next week sometime? lets get it going and we will have cheese fries!!!!!
I wont beable to make it there until the middle to end of July. I will get back with you on that though. I need a guide at croom.
you got it bro. mr. bones is my guide. he knows that place like no otha. and then......... CHEESE FRIES
You guys should see the food we have at a Mudrider camp out :o
Takes us 3 hours to eat breakfast alone ;D
breakfast is my favorite.
Don't you just love to have breakfast for dinner every now and then? :pig.gif
always. ;D
Quote from: kawGIRL on June 13, 2007, 02:07:39 AM
You guys should see the food we have at a Mudrider camp out :o
Takes us 3 hours to eat breakfast alone ;D
oooohhhh Yea thats the truth....breakfast taco....the bomb.
Pink tacos are the best!!
Quote from: kawGIRL on June 13, 2007, 02:07:39 AM
You guys should see the food we have at a Mudrider camp out :o
Takes us 3 hours to eat breakfast alone ;D
Yeahh buddy!!! :P
Quote from: kawGIRL on June 13, 2007, 02:07:39 AM
You guys should see the food we have at a Mudrider camp out :o
Takes us 3 hours to eat breakfast alone ;D
Ok since we know what we are eating for dinner....
What's for Breakfast....
How about some Potatos, Sweet Onions, Yellow Pepper, Virginia Ham fried up with some Light Olive Oil till crispy then add the shreaded CHEESE on the top ;D and add some eggs of choice to the top if you like.
:pig.gif
Quote from: kawGIRL on June 13, 2007, 01:39:56 PM
How about some Potatos, Sweet Onions, Yellow Pepper, Virginia Ham fried up with some Light Olive Oil till crispy then add the shreaded CHEESE on the top ;D and add some eggs of choice to the top if you like.
:pig.gif
All right that's it you win, when we going camping.... ;)