Poll
Question:
Which Octane Gasoline Should I Use For My ATV?
Option 1: 87
votes: 7
Option 2: 89
votes: 0
Option 3: 93
votes: 4
I have a stock Arctic Cat 500 TRV 4X4. I'm thinking since I have no mods on it maybe I should run the 87 octane. Thanks for the help.
Rob
I would run what the manufacture suggests. Most I believe are gonna say 89 oct. minimal, Or you might get a "gas ping"
don't care what the manufacturer says, I always run the highest octane I can find in it at the pump,,,,unless were talking my 400 ;-)
Id@
we just run 87 in everything. of course, we do ride Hondas and drive Toyotas though. they are bullet proof. ;)
well if its stock I ran 87 on my rancher and it was fine.I have even run 108(VP C-12) and it was fine to.I would say whichever you put in your car put in your tank just so its easier
All we run is 87 octane in ours.
I run the best I can find always...except the H2...the cheapest stuff available :-\