For all you drag racers Pinks will be at Moroso Sunday.
what time?
all day into the night..their takin the first 300 cars...then narrowing it down to the top 16 for the all out racing..which starts about dusk. u can get more info at www.morosomotorsportspark.com
If you stop by a NAPA store, you can get a ticket for cheaper admission too ($5 I think)
HMMMMMM, I wonder if they would let us race these there ????
[attachment deleted by admin]
Show up with that Rocket.
Quote from: NOS_PRAIRIE on February 15, 2007, 03:41:19 PM
Show up with that Rocket.
Moroso is a LONG way to go and not even unload it !!!! Thats like a four hour drive from here, or better ???
I think a Pinks episode with ATVs would be awesome.I would even like an episode with riding mowers.That show is pretty cool.I remember back in the day when I used to street race" yes I now realize how stupid that was" there were always the guys that were loud mouths and cocky just like on the show.I used to get a kick out of seeing how into it they all were.I knew a few people that would trailer their cars and park a few blocks away,unload and drive to the racing spot pretending like it was a daily driver.It was kind of funny though because they would be open headers,tubbed,4000 plus stall converters,studder boxes,line locks,sprayed etc,and you knew they weren't daily drivers but they would sucker people anyway.I never had a street car that would brake into 13s but it was fun none the less.But then again I was just a punk kid back then so it seemed fast.We didn't race from light to light like the fast and furious crew does now a days.We would race on long straight level roads behind warehouses or on abandon roads at night which was fairly safe.The thing that really made it stupid was that alot of people "teenagers mostly"would park on the side of the roads at the finish line to watch which looking back on it now was incredibly stupid.At one race that I was not present on a car lost control near the finish line and ran into people.It hit one kid so hard it knocked his eyeballs out of his sockets.He died of course.That really drove home how dangerous it was.You don't think that way when your a kid unfortunately.Anyway to get back to what I was saying,I think Pinks is a cool show.
I have a friend that is taking his 750 AWH EVO there, that evo can run 8.9 at like 150mph or more.
I say they let the winner beat up the host. That guy is a complete tool and knows nothing about drag racing. Take him away from the show, make it more like an actual "street race" and it would be even better!!
Quote from: Anoriginal on February 16, 2007, 07:56:29 AM
I say they let the winner beat up the host. That guy is a complete tool and knows nothing about drag racing. Take him away from the show, make it more like an actual "street race" and it would be even better!!
I have to agree with that !!!!!! ;D
Quote from: dynodon on February 16, 2007, 08:56:25 AM
Quote from: Anoriginal on February 16, 2007, 07:56:29 AM
I say they let the winner beat up the host. That guy is a complete tool and knows nothing about drag racing. Take him away from the show, make it more like an actual "street race" and it would be even better!!
I have to agree with that !!!!!! ;D
I will race you for your sneakers....come get some sucka....i know a fat boy like you don't have a chance with this....
I hope you went on your diet, and learned how to cut a tree, cuz I heard there was a new sherrif coming to Ocala racing :-*
Quote from: dynodon on February 16, 2007, 01:09:27 PM
I hope you went on your diet, and learned how to cut a tree, cuz I heard there was a new sherrif coming to Ocala racing :-*
ain't scared....if troy needs a new jockey, then troy will get him a new jockey, and I don't have a problem with that....if I can't get it done, then someone else will....just bring ya sneakers sucka.
You better quit drinking at work, cuz your talkin out your azz fool
Quote from: dynodon on February 16, 2007, 01:12:47 PM
You better quit drinking at work, cuz your talkin out your azz fool
don't hate the playa baby, hate the game.......we'll see if your jockey even shows up.
I dont need the jockey, I can handle you myself :o