I took these pictures out at Croom on1/14/07 at around 11:00am. I was taking some pictures of my husband hitting this jump and I got some of this guy too... I thought he might like to see them because they are good pics.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Heres another,
[attachment deleted by admin]
I didnt get any front faced ones because he was gone before I made it up to the top of the hill. He was hitting it with my husband, here is one of the pics I took of him....
[attachment deleted by admin]
dang, you caught me,,,,,I was trying out a friends quad to see if I wanted a 450.
comeon, fess up, you were takin pics of my butt ;-)
Id@
Think the 450r is james.
The guy in the yellow is my husband......and your right you caught me, I was looking at your butt and I lllllllooooooovvvvvveeeeeee the boxers!!!!!!
I believe I saw a guy break his shoulder in the same area of croom that weekend.The bike took a hard nose dive and landed on top of him ,he jumped out from under the bike like it was nothing.He was riding with a large group of people all of witch were real nice they help him get his bike down and we offerd to help get the bike back to their trailer but they managed to work out another way.
That was us!!!!! My husband did not break his shoulder but does have a complete shoulder separation and we will find out next week if he needs surgery. And by the way you guys were awesome!!!! we really appreciated that offer!!!! These pictures were taken about 10 minutes before at another hill just before we rolled up on that hill. Thanks to you and your friends!!!!!!
Well I hope he heals up quick so he can get back to riding.It is great to meet such good people on the trails.When he gets better maybe we can all get together for a ride.
That would be really cool....I got some really cool pictures in the short time we were out there and I am dying to go back out. My husband also has that itch to be on a bike again, we took the kids riding today and my husband got on a friends bike and rode a little, I think it is in his blood!!!!!
cool pics.
cool pics. get better soon!!!
Sweet pics, that jump looks awesome. is there a good landing on it or is it flat?
cool pics......I cant wait to go bak to croom
here is another picture from that hill and the landing is flat and kinda of tight
(http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r308/jmiller450/100_1003.jpg)
that is a great picture....nice jump
Quote from: rambler0122 on January 23, 2007, 12:34:35 PM
that is a great picture....nice jump
thanks, that pic is from a while back.
Quote from: jmiller450 on January 23, 2007, 01:34:17 PM
Quote from: rambler0122 on January 23, 2007, 12:34:35 PM
that is a great picture....nice jump
thanks, that pic is from a while back.
nice pic the spectator looks pretty relaxted.
I would like to try that jump with my Rincon. Think I could make it? ;D
Quote from: HVYHLR53 on March 01, 2007, 05:03:29 AM
I would like to try that jump with my Rincon. Think I could make it? ;D
dunno if you would make it cause Iv'e never met ya,,,,but I know Honda328i would make it :bow.gif
Id@
All I know is I have a hard time jumping an ant hill!!!! ;) ;)
ouch...man that shoulder thing sounds painfull!!!! :o