Folks, the meeting was changed to Friday the 8th at 7:00 pm at SFWMD headquarters in Naples.Address is
6167 Jane Lane Naples Fl 34109
See you there...Rick
How long do these meetings last? I can possibly make it but according to mapquest its a 2 hour 50 minute drive. I get off work at 4. If traffic was fine and i didnt hit any jams I could make it. I would just hate to drive for 3 hours for nothing. If it lasts an hour I may be able to make it. If not I can just email the people and have my voice heard.
I do not know.I guess it will depend on what they have to say,good or bad,how many people show up,questions etc. Try to see if you can car pool with someone. If i had to guess maybe 1 to 2 hrs,strictly a guess......
I will be there for that one. I have to be in that area anyway on Saturday so I'll come down early for the meeting. Thanks for the news Rick.
Quote from: lswjth2 on December 04, 2006, 12:06:12 PM
I do not know.I guess it will depend on what they have to say,good or bad,how many people show up,questions etc. Try to see if you can car pool with someone. If i had to guess maybe 1 to 2 hrs,strictly a guess......
I know how to get there and dont mind the drive, i just didnt want to drive for 3.5 hours being stuck in traffic and miss the meeting.
I'll be there
so will I
Quote from: lswjth2 on December 04, 2006, 11:40:48 AM
Folks, the meeting was changed to Friday the 8th at 7:00 pm at SFWMD headquarters in Naples.Address is
6167 Jane Lane Naples Fl 34109
See you there...Rick
Is this still on??
as far as I know Yes as per Dennis