hey to all it,s my b-day i,m the big 10 wooohooo i hope i get new stuff for my 4wheeler i hope i can ride this weekend
Happy Birthday Levi! We'll be out sometime tomorrow and we got you something you wanted ;) Cya tomorrow
happy birthday.
10 years old.
yes you are now into the double digits age bracket.
cool. ;D
DOUBLE DIGITS!!!
Who Hooo!
Congratulations!
Happy B-Day Levi
thank you blu hope to see you and jody at my party ......
hey THANK YOU grey350,mudfreek,and unclericooooo,mudd i'll se you at my party so thank you all
hey Uncle have you seen Captain The Morgan???? tell him it,s my b-day ok and James and Levi said hi Thanks
LOL!
CaptainTheMorgan makes really cool balloon animals! You should hire that clown for your party!
I saw him up at Croom. He was towing his quad with one of those tiny little clown cars.
I'll see if I can find the picture.
happy b-day man.
I was gonna call you and sing you Happy Birthday, but I'm amish and I don't have a phone so I will send you this instead...
http://youtube.com/watch?v=UeypOvsY91Q
Uncle thank you very much that was cool and funny i'm going to show my mom when she gets home my dad said you are a cartoon lol...thanks
rico is a amish cartoon with a computer. amish and computer? huh? what? you heathen.
anyway have a good party. and a good day.
happpy b day wut u getn for ur quad?
Happy bday! See you in the morning. I'm looking forward to you're bday party. Hope you get some cool stuff.
happy b-day even now i dont know you what kind of quad are you getting