He can't figure out how to get his Zilla together so he got himself a new friend to help take the edge off.
http://www.floridaatv.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=1848#1848 (http://www.floridaatv.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=1848#1848)
I think I would like to be a dog, in my next life! ;)
Quote from: trx#9 on October 05, 2006, 02:31:43 AM
I think I would like to be a dog, in my next life! ;)
Man, why would you want to be the "same" thing in your next life!!!
Hehe, J/K
Dano
Here's Quad and his dog from years ago...
(http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m88/HillKiller/Funny/only_the_dog_knows.jpg)
oh and here's his other dog...a real beauty... :o
(http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m88/HillKiller/Funny/uglydog.jpg)
That last dog was a normal lab until Quad got ahold of it :o
He has that kind of effect on those he comes in contact with
You guys are such fags. ::)
[attachment deleted by admin]
Isn't that like the pot calling the kettle black??
(http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m88/HillKiller/Funny/blackkettle.jpg)
Since this thread is dedicated to Quad I might as well post a pic of his new girlfiend "hanging out" at the park...hehe ;D
(http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m88/HillKiller/Funny/BellyButton2.jpg)
and here's a pic of her looking for Quad's other dog... ;D
(http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m88/HillKiller/Funny/lostpuppy.jpg)
Yea and nice shirt you where wearing at the race Davey. Trust me Dave , people know. ;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
Quad on the other hand says he's not gay....but his boyfriend says otherwise :o
[attachment deleted by admin]
Did anybody know that Cain got a book published ? Well here it is ! :o
[attachment deleted by admin]
Yep I just wrote down what Quad told me to. Then he was nice enough to buy multiple copies so he could pass them out at his favorite all male bar. He's so nice. He even tries to help out the new visitors by offering to "push in their stool" ;)
LOL Tim,
Looks like you have met up with some serious competition in Cain. You guys are crazy!! ;D
Cain,
Were you at Thunderbowl on Saturday? If so come say what's up I ride the yellow 250R in the Open class.
Scott you dont want to know THAT guy. You will know him when you see him though , looks like one of the Village People. :o
This from the guy that loves to run through the gay pride parade wearing a$$less chaps yelling "come and get it!" LOL
Scott - I didn't make it up. I tried to call Quad but he was too old....stupid....I mean busy to answer the phone. I ended up riding with the family and several others here locally. I'll be up at Eureka sometime on Friday the 20th and leaving on that Sunday. Come on up and hang out. And Quad might get the best of me on a track , but that's the only place he gives me competition 8)
What about Tims current dogs? ;) Nothin but love for ya Tim.
-Mark
(http://www.zip71101.com/redneck%20dogs.jpg)
Yep those are definitely Quad's dogs. Toofus, Roofus, and Doofus LOL
Heres one of my other dogs.
[attachment deleted by admin]
heres what happened last time i got to close to tim........
Went from this.......
[attachment deleted by admin]
To this in a blink of an eye....
[attachment deleted by admin]
I could not help myself scooter and Ash gave me the ................
[attachment deleted by admin]
Make no mistake if anyone ever had a moving contest with Quad they would lose. He's used to having his sh!t packed on a nightly basis LOL
(Sorry Tim I couldn't help it)
So how many of you ladies will be making it to Eureka on 10/20-10/22 ?
Quote from: debatethis on October 11, 2006, 03:45:42 AM
Make no mistake if anyone ever had a moving contest with Quad they would lose. He's used to having his sh!t packed on a nightly basis LOL
(Sorry Tim I couldn't help it)
So how many of you ladies will be making it to Eureka on 10/20-10/22 ?
You are still SO my b!tch. ;)
Quote from: trx#9 on October 05, 2006, 02:31:43 AM
I think I would like to be a dog, in my next life! ;)
Why? So you won't feel guilty about curling up in the corner and licking yourself ? LOL :o ;) ;D ;D ;D
i gotta points race on the 21st but i could come out that friday night and sunday
Quote from: LT-R450ApK on October 11, 2006, 10:48:36 AM
i gotta points race on the 21st but i could come out that friday night and sunday
That's cool. Clifford the big dumb dog and about 5 others will be there.
How about the man behind wallet racing ?
Cliff and 5 others ......... hmmmmmmm ......... sounds like a cornhole fest to me.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Then we know you'll be there with your skirt hiked up in the rear ;)