Quote from: HondaATC on October 04, 2006, 08:26:17 PM
The shoutbox was neat but a link to a java applet for an IRC chat with a little thing to let everyone know how many people are in there at the time would be just as good and not server intensive IMO.
Would this work, because I need to speak to my peeps.
get aim.
Quote from: UncleRico on October 04, 2006, 09:17:17 PM
Quote from: HondaATC on October 04, 2006, 08:26:17 PM
The shoutbox was neat but a link to a java applet for an IRC chat with a little thing to let everyone know how many people are in there at the time would be just as good and not server intensive IMO.
Would this work, because I need to speak to my peeps.
What he said. Having with drawls.
get AIM like fox said
There was a chat for a long time but no one ever used it.
yeah that shout box was pretty cool.
i used to love evesdropping and catching late nite "shout box sex" between you know who.
you know who you are................... ;)
gery350
(cough) qt and rico (cough). ;)
Quote from: Fox17 on October 04, 2006, 11:00:03 PM
(cough) qt and rico (cough). ;)
Rico was to busy spankin his monkey, that he had to sell cuase it was slightly used.
Quote from: Fox17 on October 04, 2006, 11:00:03 PM
(cough) qt and rico (cough). ;)
Rico couldn't help it 'The I you shake it, he can't believe it
he ain't never seen an azz like that
The way I move it, I make his pee pee go
Doing, doing, doing'
lmao!
Umm yeah Qt thats TMI! lol
We need a CTM crew shout box... I enjoyed instigating quiet a few fights on there :)
Humm QT is 35,,,, Rico is 16..... CREEPY!!! :Dead.gif
you know rico is not 16.
thats what he told us.....
Rico is either 13 or 85. Nobody older than 13 could be that silly, and nobody younger than 85 can be that stupid that they'd say all that stuff while not meaning to.
Rico is in my top 5 on my phone and his special ring is 'Secret Lover.' I wouldn't do that if he was not legal. ;)
Quote from: QT314 on October 05, 2006, 10:42:59 AM
Rico is in my top 5 on my phone and his special ring is 'Secret Lover.' I wouldn't do that if he was a kid. ;)
16 = young adult not kid ;)
Quote from: MachineDog on October 05, 2006, 10:22:31 AM
Rico is either 13 or 85. Nobody older than 13 could be that silly, and nobody younger than 85 can be that stupid that they'd say all that stuff while not meaning to.
Yeah, what he said. You're wise beyond your years MachineDog.
How come everything on this site has to be about RICO? I come here for "SERIOUS" ATV discussion, and all I got is "joke time". He's like a modern day Ferris Bueller, and I hate him for it.
I want to start a RICO jihad. "Death to Rico."
I wish they would ban him from this site.
Quote from: Captain The Morgan on October 05, 2006, 11:09:10 AM
Quote from: MachineDog on October 05, 2006, 10:22:31 AM
Rico is either 13 or 85. Nobody older than 13 could be that silly, and nobody younger than 85 can be that stupid that they'd say all that stuff while not meaning to.
Yeah, what he said. You're wise beyond your years MachineDog.
How come everything on this site has to be about RICO? I come here for "SERIOUS" ATV discussion, and all I got is "joke time". He's like a modern day Ferris Bueller, and I hate him for it.
I want to start a RICO jihad. "Death to Rico."
I wish they would ban him from this site.
I agree completely, it's got nothing to do with ATVs in florida. We should just ban this Rico's IP address.
EDIT: I see you Rico trying to make a come back.. I see you..
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on October 05, 2006, 08:02:02 AM
thats what he told us.....
Yeah, well, he also told you he wasn't BrewsYourDaddy..but, hey, what do I know?
As for QT, she's like the Mark Foley of internet posts...16's her prime target age.
As for you Machine Dog..."Where's the love, brother?" I'm seriously considering taking you off of my buddy list. I was having a serious discussion on the shout box...and possible chat room.
And Captain The Morgan...you're worse than Abe Frohman, the Sausage King of Chicago. So put that in your pipe and smoke it.
LOL That was great. Seriously though, a chat room needs to be made. :(
"Whoah, back your bus up, now!"
Don't get me involved in this Rico, ya bastid.
I got nuttin' to do with this.
Hey, I noticed Brett is back too. YAY BRETT!
68/m/some shack in woods
Quote from: SHRiderz on October 05, 2006, 11:40:05 AM
68/m/some shack in woods
I see you caught that episode of MTV Cribs also.
How about a vent?
I hear rico and blupits take long shower wee early in the morin together!
Hey Ford, your avatar look like you J'n off to the computer... EWWW!
Quote from: UncleRico on October 05, 2006, 11:42:03 AM
Quote from: SHRiderz on October 05, 2006, 11:40:05 AM
68/m/some shack in woods
I see you caught that episode of MTV Cribs also.
I have no idea what you are talking about lol.
Quote from: BrewMaster on October 05, 2006, 11:51:38 AM
I hear rico and blupits take long shower wee early in the morin together!
Hey Ford, your avatar look like you J'n off to the computer... EWWW!
I knew there was something oddly creepy about Ford's avatar. I just couldn't put my finger on it. Thanks for the help Brew. I see from a couple comments here that you are quite the attentive reader. ;D
Quote from: QT314 on October 05, 2006, 12:04:43 PM
I knew there was something oddly creepy about Ford's avatar. I just couldn't put my finger on it. Thanks for the help Brew. I see from a couple comments here that you are quite the attentive reader. ;D
We could all chip in and buy him a shirt!
Do they have shirt stores in Loxahatchee? I know they just discovered "shoes" about a month ago.
Nope, no shoes yet. We just discovered video games though at sneaky petes. Thank goodness we have that BK though. :)
Quote from: BrewMaster on October 05, 2006, 11:51:38 AM
I hear rico and blupits take long shower wee early in the morin together!
Hey Ford, your avatar look like you J'n off to the computer... EWWW!
What's up with this sh!t are you jealous that Rico has more women than you?I'm telling Jody on you buddy.