My girlfriend and I are coming on the group ride on the 30th and I have a dillema. We were both going to be riding seperate atvs on the longer ute ride, but one of my atv's needs a new top end and may not make the ride. My question is will anyone else be riding two up? I usually dont do this but she really wants to come with me and meet ya'll. If I decide to let her ride the atv alone, how many people will be riding dirtbikes on the sport ride?
I'll be riding a dirt bike on the sport ride. Hopefully no one will crucify me for riding a dirt bike on an ATV website group ride.
Quote from: Sleazy_Rider78 on September 21, 2006, 09:31:02 PM
I'll be riding a dirt bike on the sport ride. Hopefully no one will crucify me for riding a dirt bike on an ATV website group ride.
oh the humanity, what will we ever do ;-)
about riding two-up, I don't think there will be a problem with it at all,,,,could be fun.
Have I ever met you before?
Id@
are yopu going to be facing each other onthe ute?? :o ;)
no Ida havent met you yet but looking forward to it.