Just got these the other day...
[attachment deleted by admin]
#3
[attachment deleted by admin]
I like those, How much was the Atvflorida one?
I think it was $14.00
How could I go about getting one like that,
PM me with your address and number and i'll go to the mall where i got it and pick one up for you ill call you from the mall so you could tell me the size and color I think the guy does them in diff. colors.
Wat mall?
SWEET! I like to get a couple.
Manny, look sweet... little crooked or is that the way the picture was taken.
That looks cool. Represent!
Those came from dolphin mall In one of the carts by sports authority, I also got a hat like big daddies. dif color.
hook a brother up... I would love one of them stickers with the quad on it