Call me old fashioned but I believe the following when it comes to dating for men:
1) You should ask her out, she shouldn't have to ask you out.
2) You should always open the door for her. (Car or Restaurant)
3) You should always pull the chair out for her.
4) You should always order for her at the restaurant
5) When you order the Lobster for her, she is obligate to give it up on the first date.
In this time of Women's rights, is this still the standard practice?
Because I'm willing to cross off the first 3 from my list!
LMAO! I'm good w/ the first 2 but I'll pay for or catch my own lobster. No giving it up on the first date.
Well, we need to see if it is gonna be worth eatin the Lobster for :dunno.gif............ also at least 5 testimonials or past references is always a plus! :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsDown.gif :R
This is definatly the best post you have made!!
"Because I'm willing to cross off the first 3 from my list!"
Quote from: QT314 on September 18, 2006, 01:53:10 AM
LMAO! I'm good w/ the first 2 but I'll pay for or catch my own lobster. No giving it up on the first date.
You know, I still owe you a lobster trip don't I?
Quote from: Anoriginal on September 18, 2006, 03:46:58 PM
Quote from: QT314 on September 18, 2006, 01:53:10 AM
LMAO! I'm good w/ the first 2 but I'll pay for or catch my own lobster. No giving it up on the first date.
You know, I still owe you a lobster trip don't I?
I'm in but I'm not messin' w/ your wife over the first 3. :R
Suzie I like your thinking on this one. :ThumbsUp.gif
Quote from: QT314 on September 18, 2006, 01:53:10 AM
LMAO! I'm good w/ the first 2 but I'll pay for or catch my own lobster. No giving it up on the first date.
for the record those things you "caught" are called crabs ;)
Quote from: UncleRico on September 18, 2006, 01:50:54 AM
Call me old fashioned but I believe the following when it comes to dating for men:
1) You should ask her out, she shouldn't have to ask you out. Yes
2) You should always open the door for her. (Car or Restaurant) Yes
3) You should always pull the chair out for her. Yes, you get to check her arse out!
4) You should always order for her at the restaurant Only alcoholic beverages to ensure she gets tanked.
5) When you order the Lobster for her, she is obligate to give it up on the first date. Omit Lobster replace with glass of water ;D
In this time of Women's rights, is this still the standard practice?
Because I'm willing to cross off the first 3 from my list!
Answers above.
For the most part Rico, those are considered to be the right things to do to impress the ladies. Old fashioned? I wouldn't say. But todays women don't really care for that crap anyways... They only want to date your wallet not you! ;)
< zips up flame suit. 8) -Mark
depends on my mood and her attitude...the doors get opened if she deserves it, has the proper attitude, is not a snot, and is enjoyable to be around. Bad attitude will get you no where nowadays!!!! >:(
Hey they want "equality" ? fine open your own door, pay for your own meal, and split the cost of the hotel room....I'll spring for the condom 8)
Quote from: debatethis on September 19, 2006, 07:37:54 PM
Hey they want "equality" ? fine open your own door, pay for your own meal, and split the cost of the hotel room....I'll spring for the condom 8)
Your killin me ! 2:L 2:L 2:L
[attachment deleted by admin]
lol i got lucky....my gf thinks it is a waste of time for me to open her car door...she is perfectly capable ;)
There's one more thing you forgot to add list and my mom gave some good advice
When you ride bus at walt disney world and the guys pose be giving seat up for woman instead
becuase if they are standing up if they don't have enough room to sit down
in a bus seat instead, the man have's to give up seat to woman for showing respect to somebody..
Alot guys need do that nexttime when they go out in pubic place!!!
:)
If know what mean by that then you'll understand about that... 8)
yeah... what he said ???
Quote from: debatethis on September 19, 2006, 04:10:47 PM
Quote from: QT314 on September 18, 2006, 01:53:10 AM
LMAO! I'm good w/ the first 2 but I'll pay for or catch my own lobster. No giving it up on the first date.
for the record those things you "caught" are called crabs ;)
Man am I glad you went to the doctor and found out what it was you gave me. You could have atleast let me know. I knew I only went out w/ shaved guys for a reason. Less places for those critters to hide. Of course since I personally have no issues w/ shaving the crabs got board and decided the dog provided a better home.
Now back to the short bus w/ you. LMAO
jeeez..... :o
Quote from: QT314 on September 19, 2006, 03:47:32 AM
Quote from: Anoriginal on September 18, 2006, 03:46:58 PM
Quote from: QT314 on September 18, 2006, 01:53:10 AM
LMAO! I'm good w/ the first 2 but I'll pay for or catch my own lobster. No giving it up on the first date.
You know, I still owe you a lobster trip don't I?
I'm in but I'm not messin' w/ your wife over the first 3. :R
Suzie I like your thinking on this one. :ThumbsUp.gif
That's fine. The first three are not the ones we need to be concerned with anyway.
Also, shaving helps you slip through the water with ease. A real benefit when catching lobster.
Quote from: americanhighlander on September 19, 2006, 08:55:46 PM
There's one more thing you forgot to add list and my mom gave some good advice
When you ride bus at walt disney world and the guys pose be giving seat up for woman instead
becuase if they are standing up if they don't have enough room to sit down
in a bus seat instead, the man have's to give up seat to woman for showing respect to somebody..
Alot guys need do that nexttime when they go out in pubic place!!!
:)
If know what mean by that then you'll understand about that... 8)
We could all understand if someone would add americanhighlander option to BabelFish. :)
All I can say is she better be worth it, these things aren't cheap!
(http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h272/cain73/caincondom.jpg)
Quote from: UncleRico on September 18, 2006, 01:50:54 AM
Call me old fashioned but I believe the following when it comes to dating for men:
1) You should ask her out, she shouldn't have to ask you out.
2) You should always open the door for her. (Car or Restaurant)
3) You should always pull the chair out for her.
4) You should always order for her at the restaurant
5) When you order the Lobster for her, she is obligate to give it up on the first date.
In this time of Women's rights, is this still the standard practice?
Because I'm willing to cross off the first 3 from my list!
I open my own door. He tries, but why when I can do it! It is however nice if I am carring a bunch of stuff. Who cares who asks who out! Men are shy and woman are to. Pull the chair out... Then she falls on the groud. FUnny yes, but does not win brownie point towards getting in her pants! She can order her own food! If she can not open her mouth and order her own food, mybe that is a sign of being extreamly codependant...
Quote from: MuddyGirlatTheHump on September 25, 2006, 07:16:53 PM
Quote from: UncleRico on September 18, 2006, 01:50:54 AM
Call me old fashioned but I believe the following when it comes to dating for men:
1) You should ask her out, she shouldn't have to ask you out.
2) You should always open the door for her. (Car or Restaurant)
3) You should always pull the chair out for her.
4) You should always order for her at the restaurant
5) When you order the Lobster for her, she is obligate to give it up on the first date.
In this time of Women's rights, is this still the standard practice?
Because I'm willing to cross off the first 3 from my list!
I open my own door. He tries, but why when I can do it! It is however nice if I am carring a bunch of stuff. Who cares who asks who out! Men are shy and woman are to. Pull the chair out... Then she falls on the groud. FUnny yes, but does not win brownie point towards getting in her pants! She can order her own food! If she can not open her mouth and order her own food, mybe that is a sign of being extreamly codependant...
........And burn her own bra, and watch her own "WE" network and climb past that glass ceiling and all the other oppressive stuff we do to "hold them down". Forbid we should do something nice. Any bit of chivalry or heritage that includes doting upon the female sex has somehow been vilified by the women's libbers to the detriment of women that enjoy it.
They want their cake and eat it too depending on which mood stikes them at the moment. Take a woman on a date and treat her like an equal (expect her to open her own door, order and pay for her own food, etc) and guarantee she won't be going out with you again and she'll bash you to her friends. But do all the things (open her door, pay for her food, etc) and you're some overbearing sexist pig. Go figure.
can't live with them, can't live without them, can't shoot them....whatcha gonna do??? ::)
As long as I get one to lather my tool now and them Im happy. ;)
It's ok Quad, it's yours you can wash it as long and as fast as you want to LOL
"Women cant live with em, and they cant pee standing up"
Great line from a great movie.
Uncle Rico, you can't expect them to give it up on the first date when you take them to Red Lobster.
If they're giving it up on the first date they're not someone I'd be keeping around anyway........but Oh, that fist date ! I'd tell them to forget the lobster, I'm going to have them twisted up like a pretzel ;D
Men should be happy that women do things for themselves and do not depend on men for everthing. We live in a equal world.
Quote from: MuddyGirlatTheHump on September 26, 2006, 01:33:16 PM
Men should be happy that women do things for themselves and do not depend on men for everthing. We live in a equal world.
Then why are there different requirements for scores on things like entrance exams, physical fitness, and many other requirements that are set up to make sure the proper people are in certain positions such as military, fire department, etc ? If we're equal then shouldn't the requirements be equal? Oh that's right, when it benefits you it's ok, but if it is against you it's the product of a sexist society trying to hold you down. I hope the nearest firefighter is a male so he can lift that heavy extinguisher to put out your burning bra. Don't worry though, Ellen and Rosey will be proud of you either way LOL
DITTO :box.gif
Alright boys this was suppose to be a funny thread. No need to be out right mean. I haven't seen any of the women going after any of you but I have seen alot of you boys w/ some mean cruel and bad attitudes.
Quote from: bigscrub79 on September 25, 2006, 09:35:28 PM
"Women cant live with em, and they cant pee standing up"
Great line from a great movie.
LOL
http://myvag.net/pee/standing/ (http://myvag.net/pee/standing/)
I actually saw this in West Virginia.
Quote from: debatethis on September 26, 2006, 02:07:20 PM
Quote from: MuddyGirlatTheHump on September 26, 2006, 01:33:16 PM
Men should be happy that women do things for themselves and do not depend on men for everthing. We live in a equal world.
Then why are there different requirements for scores on things like entrance exams, physical fitness, and many other requirements that are set up to make sure the proper people are in certain positions such as military, fire department, etc ? If we're equal then shouldn't the requirements be equal? Oh that's right, when it benefits you it's ok, but if it is against you it's the product of a sexist society trying to hold you down. I hope the nearest firefighter is a male so he can lift that heavy extinguisher to put out your burning bra. Don't worry though, Ellen and Rosey will be proud of you either way LOL
I do not set the rules or make the regulations. We are all the same there is no reason we all do not carry the same load.
Quote from: QT314 on September 26, 2006, 02:51:06 PM
Alright boys this was suppose to be a funny thread. No need to be out right mean. I haven't seen any of the women going after any of you but I have seen alot of you boys w/ some mean cruel and bad attitudes.
Hey QT , sexual frustration will do that to a man. Why do you think Im always happy ! ;)
He says as he re-lathers his own....
Quote from: dnigels on September 26, 2006, 06:04:09 PM
He says as he re-lathers his own....
LMAO! that's Quad for ya. He gets excited when he walks down the soap isle at walmart ;)
Hey QT take your shoes off and get back into the kitchen where you belong! ;D
Muddygirl I hear an iron calling you ;)
For the record I have just been having fun (settle down QT) but when comments are made (right or wrong) about if we're equal or not or anything else on a serious level I will also comment on such things, even if I do so in the spirit of humor. Now ladies get your panties out of the wad they're in and make a man some dinner ! :P
Quote from: debatethis on September 26, 2006, 08:00:28 PM
Quote from: dnigels on September 26, 2006, 06:04:09 PM
He says as he re-lathers his own....
LMAO! that's Quad for ya. He gets excited when he walks down the soap isle at walmart ;)
Hey QT take your shoes off and get back into the kitchen where you belong! ;D
Muddygirl I hear an iron calling you ;)
For the record I have just been having fun (settle down QT) but when comments are made (right or wrong) about if we're equal or not or anything else on a serious level I will also comment on such things, even if I do so in the spirit of humor. Now ladies get your panties out of the wad they're in and make a man some dinner ! :P
(http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/7864/ironingno2.th.gif) (http://img87.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ironingno2.gif)
LMAO
Make dinner... your doing the dishes...?
Quote from: MuddyGirlatTheHump on September 26, 2006, 08:12:28 PM
Quote from: debatethis on September 26, 2006, 08:00:28 PM
Quote from: dnigels on September 26, 2006, 06:04:09 PM
He says as he re-lathers his own....
LMAO! that's Quad for ya. He gets excited when he walks down the soap isle at walmart ;)
Hey QT take your shoes off and get back into the kitchen where you belong! ;D
Muddygirl I hear an iron calling you ;)
For the record I have just been having fun (settle down QT) but when comments are made (right or wrong) about if we're equal or not or anything else on a serious level I will also comment on such things, even if I do so in the spirit of humor. Now ladies get your panties out of the wad they're in and make a man some dinner ! :P
(http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/7864/ironingno2.th.gif) (http://img87.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ironingno2.gif)
LMAO
Make dinner... your doing the dishes...?
the only way I "do" dishes is to tell you when it's ok for you to get in the kitchen and do them LOL
Dang sassy women.
Quote from: QT314 on September 26, 2006, 02:51:06 PM
Alright boys this was suppose to be a funny thread. No need to be out right mean. I haven't seen any of the women going after any of you but I have seen alot of you boys w/ some mean cruel and bad attitudes.
Yeah, what she said. I know UncleRico doesn't come on this site anymore, but I'm sure he meant this post to cause light and fun reading to bring a smile to your face.
You guys have wayyyyyyyyyy too much testosterone on this site!
Ya'll need to lighten up and have some fun.
R.I.P. Rico
We'll miss you.
Just out of curiosity why is it that so many people read half of the posts made and respond usually with the intent of telling others how they should post ?
Quote from: debatethis on September 26, 2006, 09:22:21 PM
Just out of curiosity why is it that so many people read half of the posts made and respond usually with the intent of telling others how they should post ?
Short attention span, mixed in with A.D.D, combined with an internal drive to project upon others.
You forgot OCD and narcissism ;)
Quote from: Captain The Morgan on September 26, 2006, 09:17:24 PM
Quote from: QT314 on September 26, 2006, 02:51:06 PM
Alright boys this was suppose to be a funny thread. No need to be out right mean. I haven't seen any of the women going after any of you but I have seen alot of you boys w/ some mean cruel and bad attitudes.
Yeah, what she said. I know UncleRico doesn't come on this site anymore, but I'm sure he meant this post to cause light and fun reading to bring a smile to your face.
You guys have wayyyyyyyyyy too much testosterone on this site!
Ya'll need to lighten up and have some fun.
R.I.P. Rico
We'll miss you.
Wait a minute, did Captain the Morgan kill Uncle the Rico? You basturd!
I think he killed Kenny too >:(
I think there both the same... ;)
Quote from: big-daddy on September 27, 2006, 01:14:12 AM
I think there both the same... ;)
I thought they were the same at first too....but then I realized...
Quote from: debatethis on September 27, 2006, 12:44:02 AM
I think he killed Kenny too >:(
NOOOOO tell me it's nots true :'( :'(
Hey I got a joke:
What happens when your dishwasher breaks?
Smack her in the arse and say "biotch, get back to work" ;D
<- Zips up flame suit and starts running. ;) -Mark
I don't see why women can't get in on the action. It's like me telling jokes about people from Tennessee.
"You know why there's never a homicide case solved in TN? Because everyone has the same DNA and no dental records." (Of course I was only raised there, FL born) It's all in good fun. ;D
Quote from: debatethis on September 26, 2006, 08:19:19 PM
Quote from: MuddyGirlatTheHump on September 26, 2006, 08:12:28 PM
Quote from: debatethis on September 26, 2006, 08:00:28 PM
Quote from: dnigels on September 26, 2006, 06:04:09 PM
He says as he re-lathers his own....
LMAO! that's Quad for ya. He gets excited when he walks down the soap isle at walmart ;)
Hey QT take your shoes off and get back into the kitchen where you belong! ;D
Muddygirl I hear an iron calling you ;)
For the record I have just been having fun (settle down QT) but when comments are made (right or wrong) about if we're equal or not or anything else on a serious level I will also comment on such things, even if I do so in the spirit of humor. Now ladies get your panties out of the wad they're in and make a man some dinner ! :P
(http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/7864/ironingno2.th.gif) (http://img87.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ironingno2.gif)
LMAO
Make dinner... your doing the dishes...?
the only way I "do" dishes is to tell you when it's ok for you to get in the kitchen and do them LOL
Dang sassy women.
No you do the dishes when I tell you to! I cooked dinner!
Keep it up and you'll be doing the laundry when your done with the dishes!
In my house it's "The Rule of Thigh".
Like another saying goes... If you can't beat them, join them
I'll stick to beating them if they don't get those dishes done >:D
;D ;D ;D
That is why the have smaller feet..."to be closer to the sink".. 8)
Quote from: WPBSMOKA on September 27, 2006, 02:19:11 PM
I don't see why women can't get in on the action. It's like me telling jokes about people from Tennessee.
"You know why there's never a homicide case solved in TN? Because everyone has the same DNA and no dental records." (Of course I was only raised there, FL born) It's all in good fun. ;D
Why doesn't Tennessee have a hockey team?
Because they've already surpassed their quota of people with missing teeth.
Quote from: Paul_S on September 27, 2006, 08:28:41 PM
Quote from: debatethis on September 26, 2006, 12:02:21 AM
If they're giving it up on the first date they're not someone I'd be keeping around anyway
Hey let's not make these kind of comments or we will never get a husband for Quad32xxx. ;)
That's ok I hear he gives it up to anyone with a heartbeat and the necessary male anatomy 8)
I see the cornhole brothers are at it again. ::)
Quote from: debatethis on September 27, 2006, 07:25:06 PM
Like another saying goes... If you can't beat them, join them
I'll stick to beating them if they don't get those dishes done >:D
;D ;D ;D
"What do you tell a woman with two black eyes?"
"Nothing, you already told her twice."
;)
Just had to quote my husband favorite line, and no, I don't have two black eyes.... See I cook the dinner, so I have the control.