Had a blast riding today guys. We started out w/ 15 bikes but that ended only 300 yds into the ride. Told you guys that ridin' w/ Dreth was DANGEROUS! Bad thing about it... we hadn't even started to open the bikes up yet and it was one of the more experienced riders that had the mishap. That pretty much told me what kind of day we were in for... (Started out w/ 15, that number quickly dwindled down to 11 due to bike problems, accidents, or peeps leaving the ride b/c they actually got to see that we are just as loonie as we stated. Glad to meet you guys (Blindkaeta, T2Raptor, Eric, Felix, Tepra, Hollywood, and others who's names I can't remember. Here are some pics in a timeline of how the day went.
1st) What is Dreth doing to Hollywoods bike?
[attachment deleted by admin]
Don't try and fix it now Dreth... Look at that front bumper :-/
[attachment deleted by admin]
Actually, it was Hollywoods accident only 300yds. from where we started out :-[. Hope you're okay bro. See what happens when you try to follow Dreth >:(.
[attachment deleted by admin]
This is the tree that he assaulted...
[attachment deleted by admin]
Look how many we started off w/ minus 2 to take Hollywood back to the truck.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Then another mishap to ZX12R's bike... Look at who's dead center! Could he have sabotaged Waynes bike :-/?
[attachment deleted by admin]
ONF? I was thinking of going there sunday....but could not get any one else to go....
Then we head off to the pit... Where Dreth somehow thinks that he's mountain climbing or something. You're not in the movie Cliffhanger Dreth...
[attachment deleted by admin]
Actually, he was preparing the hill for a nut raiser...
[attachment deleted by admin]
Now the nut dropper...
[attachment deleted by admin]
T2 taking his nut dropper...
[attachment deleted by admin]
They amped me up for my turn...
You guys are crazy [smiley=Shocked.gif] That's as close as I'm gettin' to that hill.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Here are some misc pics of the fellas in the pit.
1st) Eric
[attachment deleted by admin]
Eric and Blindkaeta
[attachment deleted by admin]
Eric and Dorian again...
[attachment deleted by admin]
Eric throwing some roost up...
[attachment deleted by admin]
Blindkaeta again...
[attachment deleted by admin]
...
[attachment deleted by admin]
T2 gettin' high roost...
[attachment deleted by admin]
...
[attachment deleted by admin]
...
[attachment deleted by admin]
...
[attachment deleted by admin]
Felix...
[attachment deleted by admin]
This guy was sandbaggin' all day during the ride til the end. We were on the way back from God only knows where we were when we started hitting these insane whoops. My bike was pinned 5th gear full throttle and all over the place and both he and I were going at it neck and neck for about 30 secs straight. He's another one that can ride Dreth [smiley=Approve.gif]
[attachment deleted by admin]
...
[attachment deleted by admin]
Myself...
[attachment deleted by admin]
...
[attachment deleted by admin]
...
[attachment deleted by admin]
Group pic... (The Loonie Crew [smiley=Approve.gif])
[attachment deleted by admin]
At the end of the day... Everyone's face looked as dirty as ZX12R's ;D.
[attachment deleted by admin]
QuoteThis guy was sandbaggin' all day during the ride til the end. We were on the way back from God only knows where we were when we started hitting these insane whoops. My bike was pinned 5th gear full throttle and all over the place and both he and I were going at it neck and neck for about 30 secs straight. He's another one that can ride Dreth [smiley=Approve.gif]
That's what is all about.It's been about 2 months since I rode last,so the poor(ALL STOCK) Z-400,has to pay the price.Ride it like (you know the rest).This is my therapy. Peace!!
Thanks for the Great shots Rob ;D
love the play by play! looked like yall had a great time!
cool pics...looks like every one had a good time!
Some more shots. Here is everyone preparing to ride out of Big Scrub
[attachment deleted by admin]
Blasterboy
[attachment deleted by admin]
.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Felix
[attachment deleted by admin]
QuoteFelix
nice bumper sticker....
Blindkaeta, Moose and Ida Man (on far right)
a few cars got muddy today...
;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
later we moved to a new parking spot with new trails
[attachment deleted by admin]
.
.
[attachment deleted by admin]
T2 Raptor
Just want to say thanks to Ride1rob, and Eric for posting are pic and taking the time to take them. I had a great time could not ask for a better day of riding, and meeting some new faces. I will be keeping in touch with you guys on the nextels, just because no one knows are addictions to the sport, normal people just don't understand that when we are not riding with need to talk about riding with fellow riders. Well talk to you guys soon Tony aka T2Raptor. [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
great pics rob and eric! i will post mine after i clean up. i was so tired that i went right to bed when i got home
Some of the pics look alil distorted... that's b/c I had my original pixel settings waayyyy to high. All the pics that I took were almost twice my computer screens size. Therefore I had to sketch and skew them to make them smaller which in turn distorted some quite a bit. They'll be better next ride.
Here's a better pic of the Loonie Crew.
[attachment deleted by admin]
i knew it was gonna be a good ride when we saw this crew on the way there ;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
ryan and caitlin racing back and forth ;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
all day long from what i understand! they went at it like the pros, swaping positions and rippin the whoops ;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
kids :o ::)
[attachment deleted by admin]
chillen at blue sink! look up in the tree :o is dreth gonna jump? NO IM NOT! thats not the air time im all about ;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
the rope was a little short so we , i made due! couldnt get any of the rest of our crew to try it :-/
[attachment deleted by admin]
ride1 and zx12
[attachment deleted by admin]
blindkaeta and chaze
[attachment deleted by admin]
dreths new boots ;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
the sexy T2Raptor :o
[attachment deleted by admin]
eric
[attachment deleted by admin]
thats all i have :'( i love pics but without my wife there to take them i usually dont get many :( but thanks to rob with all the action pics ;D my gps showed us going 35.5 miles and a top speed of 61mph
Think that I should recieve the "Played the hardest award" don't you guys think[smiley=Approve.gif]
[attachment deleted by admin]
...
[attachment deleted by admin]
...
[attachment deleted by admin]
you definatly wernt skeeeerd of the mud [smiley=bow.gif]
how did the pic look of your face? i mean it looked like your bike after T2 sprayed you ;D
...
[attachment deleted by admin]
hey holeshot! you make it back ok? what knida pipe you gonna get now?
...
[attachment deleted by admin]
She was tough to clean, but it was worth it. Ahhhhh, back to the way she's supposed look.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Quoteyou definatly wernt skeeeerd of the mud [smiley=bow.gif]
how did the pic look of your face? i mean it looked like your bike after T2 sprayed you ;D
Don't blame that on T2 >:(. It was both you guys that sprayed me back to back. Your dirt hit harder than his so it's all on you b/c of that.
Here's some of the damage it did...
[attachment deleted by admin]
nice pics, looks like a good time
Look at the dirt they roosted in to my helmet >:(.
Can't say "I'll get you guys back" b/c I started it. Guess I had it coming...
[attachment deleted by admin]
i wouldnt ride with tony any more after a stunt like that :o
Rob, I got Dreth back when we were all heading back on the power lines after T2 had his tire failure. What did you say they always sneek up on ya. Dreth I seen the oppertunity and had to take it. Great pics everyone. I guess it is time to look into getting a helmet or bike cam.
All clean and ready for the next ride.
Quotedreths new boots ;)
boots? dreth you sure lauren didnt hurt ya? dreth i hope it was a temp roost effect that made ya see boots! ;D
Hey guys, this is Felixs friend on the Honda 400 that met with the tree after that hard left hander. Finally got registered. I'll be spending alot more time on this site. Had a great time, looking forward to the next ride. Hey Rod you were right I feel much better now that I sweated that junk out my body. Who says riding's not good for your health, huh? If it starts, I'm riding. See you guys for the next ride.
QuoteHey guys, this is Felixs friend on the Honda 400 that met with the tree after that hard left hander. Finally got registered. I'll be spending alot more time on this site. Had a great time, looking forward to the next ride. Hey Rod you were right I feel much better now that I sweated that junk out my body. Who says riding's not good for your health, huh? If it starts, I'm riding. See you guys for the next ride.
great to have you on the site ! anyone willing to follow me is ok in my book ;)
QuoteRob, I got Dreth back when we were all heading back on the power lines after T2 had his tire failure. What did you say they always sneek up on ya. Dreth I seen the oppertunity and had to take it. Great pics everyone. I guess it is time to look into getting a helmet or bike cam.
All clean and ready for the next ride.
yes you did get me and i was not expecting it so it was an excellent sneak attack! ;) and i did have it coming so game on ;D
Quoteboots? dreth you sure lauren didnt hurt ya? dreth i hope it was a temp roost effect that made ya see boots! ;D
huh! what could you possibly mean! you dont see that sweet set of boots over there :o
looked like tons of fun, i'll have to meet up with all of you on the next ride and see if i can keep up. ;D
Dreath that pair of boots must have cost about 4000.00. :P
QuoteDreath that pair of boots must have cost about 4000.00. :P
lol, ok so who is she?
(http://www.z400central.com/invision/style_emoticons/smilies/fd12f909.gif)(http://www.bluetraxx.com/phpBB/images/smiles/crazy3.gif)
hahaha ;D
my wifes special friend ;)
Quotemy wifes special friend ;)
she comin to more rides? ;D J/K
but like said before
(http://www.z400central.com/invision/style_emoticons/smilies/fd12f909.gif)
haha j/k
Quoteyes you did get me and i was not expecting it so it was an excellent sneak attack! ;) and i did have it coming so game on ;D
Uhhh oh :-/. Seems like it's gonna be a roost war on the next one.
1StockEX, glad that you finally got on board homie. And you're only about 20 mins from me. We're gonna have to hook up b/f the next Speed/Loonie ride. We may have to dub this "Organized Mayhem" Dreth.
I'm still hyped up from this ride,and is been like 24 hrs.can I get another fix, please??
Parts on the way, when's the next ride? Ride1Rob get a hold of me, we'll hook up. Hey guys anyone feel like me and hate seeing their quad parked? ;D
VERY nice photos guys looks like fun
Quoteshe comin to more rides? ;D J/K
but like said before
(http://www.z400central.com/invision/style_emoticons/smilies/fd12f909.gif)
haha j/k
LMK you would hit a camel!!
QuoteLMK you would hit a camel!!
blah blah blah nah just female humans that are reasonablly good looking and she is above the reasonable part ;D
GREAT PICS. LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT ONE.
QuoteBlindkaeta, Moose and Ida Man (on far right)
I am a sexy beast ;D
Id@
Where was that pit at? Was it the one next to big scrub, never been there. That one looks like so much fun.
Well guys, the Camera didn't pull through. It was snap, crackling, and popping after that dirt got in it. Guess I'll have to get another one b/f the next ride. Do they give insurance on cams at best buy?
QuoteWell guys, the Camera didn't pull through. It was snap, crackling, and popping after that dirt got in it. Guess I'll have to get another one b/f the next ride. Do they give insurance on cams at best buy?
QuoteWell guys, the Camera didn't pull through. It was snap, crackling, and popping after that dirt got in it. Guess I'll have to get another one b/f the next ride. Do they give insurance on cams at best buy?
try and see! if they dont then i will help pay for it seeing as i helped break it :'( we need that to document the good times ;)
That sucks Rob, how long did you have it? Yes Best Buy gives extensions (insurance) on the digitals. Don't get rid of the one you have .....had....... :-/ , the same thing happened to mine and I ended up taking it apart and ultimately fixin' it. "We can rebuild it." :D Had to buy a part but it was only about $30 bucks. Anyway let me know.
QuoteWhere was that pit at? Was it the one next to big scrub, never been there. That one looks like so much fun.
That pit is about 7 miles north of Scrub. Come on the next ride an we will show ya ;)
[smiley=bow.gif]
OHHHHHHHHHHHHH We wanna go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
QuoteThat sucks Rob, how long did you have it? Yes Best Buy gives extensions (insurance) on the digitals. Don't get rid of the one you have .....had....... :-/ , the same thing happened to mine and I ended up taking it apart and ultimately fixin' it. "We can rebuild it." :D Had to buy a part but it was only about $30 bucks. Anyway let me know.
Actually, I tried to fix it myself and fooked it up. The lens wouldn't let out to adjust b/c of the dirt that got in it. It tried to doctor it up and made it worse (pieces started breaking off). I've only had it for about 6 months :-[. Got a plan though! Can't remember if I had insurance on this one but I'll have it on the next one I get ;D. (Hint Hint)
Dreth, wasn't your fault and you don't owe me anything. You didn't hold that camera up trying to get a pic while being roosted all to hell. I thought that it'd make a nice pic to post but the damn thing didn't even snap. Oh well... back to the store.
Well thanks for the invite Rob & Wayne. man if ya'll would have called we would of went. Me & a friend ended up just riding at Saltsdale for about 2 hours.
Sorry about that Steve :-[. You would've had a blast too homie. It was one of those that you would've loved to be on. Good ridin' w/ good peeps. But it was posted in the "Group ride" forum so if you were checking it you would've known. Hey, were going to ride Hard Rock on the 21st of this month. About 5 of us that rode on the Speed ride this w/e and maybe even more.
Anyone interested in going back this weekend, hit me up. Myself and three other guys are going back to scrub on Sat.
LE my bad bro I did not even think about calling you. I'll remember next time. You missed out on a great ride too. I think by the end of the day everyone of us had crashed and burned. We were pretty lucky only had one person was hurt. By the way how are you feeling Hollywood?
QuoteAnyone interested in going back this weekend, hit me up. Myself and three other guys are going back to scrub on Sat.
im out till next month! vacation is in 2 weeks and then i need to get in some track time for the nationals ;)
Quoteim out till next month! vacation is in 2 weeks and then i need to get in some track time for the nationals ;)
is that the GA vacation?
dang I wanted to try and make it up there.
Id@
Are these pics from ocala. if so what part i have never seen that pit and have ridden a good part of ocala.
QuoteAre these pics from ocala. if so what part i have never seen that pit and have ridden a good part of ocala.
yes, its in ocala. north of Scrub several miles
Were those pics taken at big scrub in pit ??? If so I thought that was off limits did they open it up ....haven't been up therein about 2 years
if your at the campground which direction to you go ?left down powerlines?or??????how far from campground?
those directions would be better left off ! shoot eric a pm or come on the next speed ride with us ;)