getting ready for some practice laps
[attachment deleted by admin]
man this sure feels good ;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
this was all i saw all day long :( them high performance yammys ???
[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: dreth on September 04, 2006, 12:51:13 AM
man this sure feels good ;D
Dreth was happier than a kid in a candy store
see what i mean ::)
[attachment deleted by admin]
thats 2 kids in 3 candy stores :D
ALL DAY LONG
[attachment deleted by admin]
a little blury but we were having some fun in practice
[attachment deleted by admin]
the bikes tried to take wayne out and i snuck to the inside so i could see what it was like to be out front :D
[attachment deleted by admin]
this did not last long
[attachment deleted by admin]
i couldnt even beat him to the truck :D :D :D :D
[attachment deleted by admin]
i must have been lucky here
[attachment deleted by admin]
Justin and his never quit attitude 8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
check his right hand
[attachment deleted by admin]
some good conversation
[attachment deleted by admin]
sharing our stories
[attachment deleted by admin]
Rick helping out a fellow racer with a loaner pipe
[attachment deleted by admin]
more shop talk about all my new parts that did not add horsepower ???
[attachment deleted by admin]
listen officer! we paid to ride here ;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
the poor quality video is my fault! i left the video camera on and the battery was dead so we used our picture camera for video! this will not happen again ;)
this is the 2nd race holeshot
http://media.putfile.com/2nd-moto-hole-shot
more of me chasing wayne
http://media.putfile.com/me-chasing-wayne
Justin with his injured hand still raced with us
http://media.putfile.com/Justin-throwin-down
wayne taking the checker flag for the win
http://media.putfile.com/Wayne-taking-checkered
http://media.putfile.com/my-checkered-flag
lyndons holeshot :o
http://media.putfile.com/lyndons-hole-shot
check the distance that he opens up each lap
http://media.putfile.com/lyndon-at-2-lap
the kid is fast ;)
http://media.putfile.com/lyndon-checkered-flag
thats all i have. hope yall enjoy. its time for me to go back to sleep again ;)
glad tthat everybody could make it nice to finally put a face to trx9 and dreth. looks like everybody had a great time I know we did. dreth I tried to watch the videos there must be something wrong with my computer. we will see you next time.were heading to durhamtown thursday night for some fun riding. lyndon your doing real good there going to have to watch out in the A class cause your coming on strong. brandon get better so you can giv'em hell. we'll see ya'll soon hopefully.
Thanks for the pics and videos man. If I ever figure out how to post videos I will post the ones of Wayne and you. I'll try to edit out the tip---------oh ssssh never mind.
nice video. fast yam....
Cool pics, looks like u guys had a good time. :)
Great pics and videos guys. Wish I could have been there but I had to spend some time with the wife and kids camping up in Jacksonville. I will be there next time.
Quote from: dreth on September 04, 2006, 01:19:43 AM
listen officer! we paid to ride here ;)
Good one Dreth :D . Next time you guys ride and I don't have my bike I may Taze you and cuff you so you can't ride :-*