It is time we give back a little something to the community and not just ask for something. Off road vehicle owners lets give something back! Clean out your closets, your kids closets, your lien closets, even your kitchen cabinets. We all have things stashed away that we will never use again. Let's donate them.
All the donations collected will go to the Domestic Abuse Shelter.
Please have all items for donation to me by 9/1/2006 (That is a Friday)
(If needed please contact me and I will make arraignments to pick your donated items up at your house.)
That's a nice idea.
I will be at Holey Land on Saturday late afternoon. If you are planning on riding out there let me know and I can arrainge to pick up your donations.
I don't know if it would help, but if someone wants to come to Trail Day and collect stuff, you are more then welcome.
Quote from: GrizzlyBear on August 23, 2006, 02:53:06 PM
I don't know if it would help, but if someone wants to come to Trail Day and collect stuff, you are more then welcome.
Are you located in Ocala?
If so...
I will be up there on Sunday the 3ed.
Trail Day is Sept 30th. It will start at the OHV Center on Forest Road 88, in the north part of the Forest.
Why don't you set up a donation location for people and arrainge for a local shelter to pick up all donation at a set time and get a picture of all the donations?
I do not believe I will have the time to do this, that is why I offered you the opportunity.
ATVMIAXTREME will help... I have stuff I havent worn in years and will donate..Great cause and we are giving back to the community... SEE aTV riders are not bad... :o