;D COLTON
[attachment deleted by admin]
LITTLE MAN!
Congratulations! He's Adorable! :)
QuoteCongratulations! He's Adorable! :)
+1 cool I have 2 girls and my girlfriend has 2 girls...we love kids!
Hats of to ya ;D
Congrats Swampy, that's a beautiful baby !
nice to see you are breaking him right ;)
Quotenice to see you are breaking him right ;)
I suspect he may be some competition for you in a few years ;D lol
WAY TO GO!!! May God bless the little one and your family. You will be getting 50cc soon. Also a very PROUD DADDY FOUR TIMES
QuoteWAY TO GO!!! May God bless the little one and your family. You will be getting 50cc soon. Also a very PROUD DADDY FOUR TIMES
The good lord has blessed us, as he has you!
50 cc is the next one in the garage.
QuoteWAY TO GO!!! May God bless the little one and your family.
+1 [smiley=Hug.gif]
Congrats SD. Get ready if its your first. Your life will change.
Congrats SD!
wow, didn't I just see u at the ranch on Saturday...
u sure work fast! ;)