Co-incidence
A chicken farmer went to a local bar, sat next to a woman, and
ordered a
glass of champagne .
The woman perks up and says, "How about that? I just ordered a
glass of
champagne, too!"
"What a coincidence," he said, "This is a special day for me.
I'm
celebrating."
"This is a special day for me too, and I'm also celebrating!",
says
the woman.
"What a coincidence," says the man. As they clinked glasses he
asked,"What are you celebrating?"
"My husband and I have been trying to have a child, and today my
gynecologist told me I'm pregnant!"
"What a coincidence," says the man. "I'm a chicken farmer. For
years all my hens were infertile, but today they're finally
laying
fertilized eggs."
"That's great!" says the woman, "How did your chickens become
fertile?"
"I switched cocks," he replied.
She smiled and said, "What a coincidence!"
:P..lol
I think you got that one from me :deal.gif ;D
Hummm... Maybe