ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: Chris505 on October 15, 2004, 02:37:55 AM

Title: Raptor 350 Vs 350warrior
Post by: Chris505 on October 15, 2004, 02:37:55 AM
I am looking for shock covers for my sons 2005 raptor 350...
And there is not a big selection for that model...
My question is that is the 350 warrior shocks the same as the 350raptor shocks..
Title: Re: Raptor 350 Vs 350warrior
Post by: LTZ400ApK on October 15, 2004, 03:16:04 AM
yes same quad different plastics
Title: Re: Raptor 350 Vs 350warrior
Post by: erbilabuc on October 15, 2004, 01:58:17 PM
these are the ones I got and the guy gives a great waranty.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2493668092&category=43971

I bought mine August 2003 and then in April 2004 I finally washed them and they shrunk. Emailed the guy and sent me a brand new pair for free that were different(updated) material and actually waterproof.
He has a wide selection too
Title: Re: Raptor 350 Vs 350warrior
Post by: MX411 on November 19, 2004, 08:07:30 PM
 ya its just the same thing jus a new look....