I need a contact number for a local agent in our area that does Revesible mortages for the Fannie May Foundation. Need help fast.
My office (Prime Real Estate) works with David at Affordable Home Funding. He does Reversible Mortgages with Fannie May, you can call him toll free at 877-848-9873. He will work with anyone in the state. I hope he can help ya :)
Quote from: SkyHighT100 on June 22, 2006, 09:50:36 AM
My office (Prime Real Estate) works with David at Affordable Home Funding. He does Reversible Mortgages with Fannie May, you can call him toll free at 877-848-9873. He will work with anyone in the state. I hope he can help ya :)
Thanks Sky, I will call him now. When are you gonna get back on the bus. www.floridaatv.com
Not sure what Fannie May is but I do know what Fannie MAE is... ;)
Call me Tony, I'll take care of it for ya.
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on June 22, 2006, 10:46:28 AM
Call me Tony, I'll take care of it for ya.
I sent you a PM