Hey guys, and you know who you are, lets get together and ride soon. I know its hot and most of you are puzzies but if you think you could muster up the energy and if your wives will give you permission then lets try to set something up. I have the weekend of 6/24 open. Would this work for anyone else? We could meet up at my place in Ocala but it is SO dusty. I would rather meet at Kathy lane ;) ;D ;D ;D. Lets try to pick a weekend that a lot of us can go. Yes, even Smoke dog and of course the tribals if they think they can still ride more than 300ft. Lets get a roll call and start throwing out some dates.
How bout it Corne, get your knee fixed yet?
I know you know where this is
(http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a85/gititrag/hernando_0022.jpg)
we should be able to do that !!!! Sounds good to me ;) I think I still know how to get there anyway!?!?!
i know where that is ill go it will be a lot of fun
I'm Game!!!
I need a bike. :'(
So, are we going to try for Sat. the 24th?? Get your permission slips signed now.
Quote from: Quad32x on June 07, 2006, 09:25:24 AM
I need a bike. :'(
Tim, would you get done with that thing already. It doesn't take this long to build a battleship. Bring that big box of parts and we'll put it together for you.
Quote from: Chillinthemost on June 07, 2006, 12:17:33 PM
Quote from: Quad32x on June 07, 2006, 09:25:24 AM
I need a bike. :'(
Tim, would you get done with that thing already. It doesn't take this long to build a battleship. Bring that big box of parts and we'll put it together for you.
I was thinking the same thing Matt, Geezsh, get that thing going would ya??
Shiznit, ya had me goin there fer a sec. Was gettin ready to run and bolt on the sand stars. :( :(
can me and my dad come where is this lol
anybody can come as long as you don't mind the trash talking, cause you know all of us together there is going to be some racing and trash talking somewhere on the trail....HOLLARRR
Smoke, does that mean you are in? Wouldn't be right without the king of BS.
where is it
I am suppose to take my nieces to islands of adventure that saturday, but let me try to reschedule. I will let you guys know.
Uh O I may just have to do 1 more woods ride. I don't know where this is but I will find out & try to get there.
Steve, you've been there before. Come on out.
Don have you talked to Scott lately, I'm sure he wont mind all of us and I hope he'll ride with us but one of us should give him a shout. I haven't been up since Feb.
This ride is for those that have a standing invitation to park in "the spot". Its not a "legal" area and there wont be any directions posted here.
Matt, He is on vacay right now. But I have talked with Dara ( his wife) NO,NO, she works @ my dentist. I know it will be o.k., but just for you I will give him a heads up call
Steve, you know where its at, remember when my dad rolled the wifes predature up on its side ?!?!, You still have my 2-way # , I`ll guide you there !!!
Smoke, you better get a plan on, and reschedule. Islands of adventure will be there the following week, or the next. This area wont be there forever
Im gonna see if Fat Steve will let me borrow a bike. I would SO love to make this ride ! And by the way , the SLED is almost done. ;) Oh yea , I might need some di-rections from Dyno. I dont know where you boys park. :o
Tim, if you get something to ride, we will get you to the parking area, You do still have my # right??
Quote from: dynodon on June 08, 2006, 07:59:04 AM
Tim, if you get something to ride, we will get you to the parking area, You do still have my # right??
10-4 brother ! ;)
I am in for sure. Most of you guys haven't met me yet but I've ridden at this super secret place since the late 80's/early 90's. Can't wait to ride and meet you guys.
Is this the secret riding spot that corne took me to? I know cut and dyno were there that day. If so, i would encourage paddle tires. I will be hauling the beer on the grizzly. HOLLAR
Smokn -
I'll bring an extra cooler and haul it on the Brute Force. We can be the "cooler carrying sitting in the shade watching the others buckle" crew.
Smoke, YES that is the place !!!!!
To all others SORRY about the secrecy, But we have to be that way at this particular spot.
Matt, I have one ??, How the heck would Qt know if you have more balls than any other on this site ??? J/K, I have not even been on the Ds for like 6 months, so dont expect anything here. I think I might just hang out with the COOLER gang ;)
I just talked to Corne. He is starting a new job and says he wont make it.
Who is going to take his place? I need someone to stand at the top and say "come on, Matt you can do it, just hit it fast".
tical ;)GIT IT RAGS
i brr
t brr
r brr
e brr
v brr
brr
brr
brr
brr
brr,brr,brr,brr
somebody needs to call ronnie hopkins...i will stand at the top of the hill and encourage you....
I talked to him a coulple days ago. He is in Indiana for trikefest this week. I think he will come.
What !!!!, thats nothing, you know you can make it, I have seen you and Corne do bigger hills than that !!!!! Just hit it hard, and work the clutch on the way up. If you dont do it , I am going to have to tell Qt that you just couldnt measure up out there !! J/K
You know we will all be there for ya man !!!! Cant wait to see everybody again, its been too long !! ;D
I might head up there with the mud Foreman Matt, PM me and let me know if it's the place I'm thinkin of.
Da mtg man, Think of lots of phosphate hills, sand pit, and trails going from one hill to the next !?!? thats the place.
On a different note, Cut just called me a bit ago this morning, Thinks he may have broke his ankle, so he might not be riding for awhile !!!!! :'(, but then again its not his shifter foot, its the left one !! ) who needs brakes anyway right !?!?!?!
Cut, put some ice on it and soak it in cider or maybe you should soak it in cider before putting ice on it ;).
Quote from: dynodon on June 10, 2006, 09:03:34 AM
Da mtg man, Think of lots of phosphate hills, sand pit, and trails going from one hill to the next !?!? thats the place.
On a different note, Cut just called me a bit ago this morning, Thinks he may have broke his ankle, so he might not be riding for awhile !!!!! :'(, but then again its not his shifter foot, its the left one !! ) who needs brakes anyway right !?!?!?!
Never been there but I know where yo're talking about. It looks like I'll head that way.
Me and smoke will keep the beer , Crown and Red Bull company. ;) ;D
Id love to go back to that "county", havent been there since Dave and I met Ronnie there back in the late 80's. I have family plans that weekend...
Quote from: Quad32x on June 10, 2006, 10:57:42 AM
Me and smoke will keep the beer , Crown and Red Bull company. ;) ;D
right on big dog....momma is coming with me too.....
ill be there broke ankle and all bring the rino ill drive the beer around 8)
mcig says he'll be there bring on the brown soldiers
its 5 oclock some where :drink.gif :spit.gif :T
MCIG, whats up stranger? Do still have my name tattooed on your ass ;)
hey matt count me in ,i got 2 comming with me
James, I tried to call you a couple of days ago. See you Sat.
what time is the meeting time?
Hey Chillin, what's up yea i still have your name tatooed on my arse
don't forget to bring these 8)
always remember it's 5 o'clock somwhere
Quote from: mcig on June 20, 2006, 07:11:08 PM
Hey Chillin, what's up yea i still have your name tatooed on my arse
don't forget to bring these 8)
always remember it's 5 o'clock somwhere
Somebody has to keep the beer cold , right !???!!!
Quote from: Zilla_Kid on June 20, 2006, 09:49:15 AM
hey matt count me in ,i got 2 comming with me
zillakid, haven't seen you in forever...still got the zilla?
change of plans, i have to baby sit that saturday, so I am bringing my nephew instead of my wife...the party is on now boys....crown gonna make ya get down...
tribals coming or what? I don't want to be the only one with a 4 x 4....hOLLAR....
5 o'clock somewhere....
Is it safe enough to bring my daughter ? She might want to come but not forsure yet.
Hip-Hop and we are on the way hills that is. GIT-RRR-DONE :drink.gif :T
Ok it looks like I won't be able to make it because I have to help a friend move at 10:00 on Saturday. Maybe next time.
sissey ;D we know you sceard to come out and play
Me and my 15 yr. old are comeing up sat. morn ......Chicken King at 7:30 ish we will have Henrys Rappy 700 and the 250 Recon....................
NO LUNCH .......... just the Brown Ones !! ;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
Get it Rag ! ;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
Hey Tim !!! You Going ?
Quote from: YAMAHONDAMAN on June 23, 2006, 09:59:42 AM
Hey Tim !!! You Going ?
Hell yea brother ! Me and brown bottles ! ;)
Thats What I'm Talk'n BOUT !!! 8)
Quote from: Quad32x on June 22, 2006, 10:35:16 AM
Get it Rag ! ;)
don't let this guy or his brother (quad32x) around your children.....
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on June 23, 2006, 04:19:27 PM
Quote from: Quad32x on June 22, 2006, 10:35:16 AM
Get it Rag ! ;)
don't let this guy or his brother (quad32x) around your children.....
Oh thanks alot smokedog ! You big root smocher ! ;)