http://media.ebaumsworld.com/bigballs.mpg . It might be offensive to some . I thought I had problems .
elephantaisis is a horrible thing.
the folks who got whacked by the tsunami have to worry about this now.
Man I really for sorry for that guy . Just kida leaves you speechless with that look on your face . :-/
:o
Holy crap dude! :o I would think bangin' them rocks together on that plate would hurt. :-X
Is that for real or what?
QuoteHoly crap dude! :o I would think bangin' them rocks together on that plate would hurt. :-X
what he said ^
OMG!!! Ewwww :o
Imagine how the poor guy helping him up the stairs feels too. :P
that banging on the plate with the rock must hurt :'(
are their balls really that big? or is it like a inflamation or like some liquid?
I dont know, but I know a good horse doctor that can take care of it with a red hot wire on a loop. one good pull and there gone!
Its a parasite, it lives in your blood stream and breed, when they start blocking off blood to certain places it becomes swollen with fluid, causing that horrible site you have just seen.
http://www2.niaid.nih.gov/newsroom/focuson/bugborne01/filar.htm
wow :(
Man,,,,,,, just when you think you have problems.
Now those are some Huge "chocolate salty ball" as the Chef on South Park so eloquently sang about!!
Exactly who do you piss off in the world to get tapped out for the job of being the nut lifter upper??? Hope I don't every piss that person off!!!
THE MAN. 8)