I figured since I was in the city I might as well speak the language that I can since I don't speak spanish ;-)
I'm in town,,,well at least Doral(whatever that is) for the next few days and am looking for a cheap hotel that at least I can expect clean sheets and internet access.
anyone?
I'll check back later.
oh, and if you see one of those funny-looking tall dodge vans doing circles and U-turns,,,probably me ;-)
Id@
by the way, I found a decent room for the night at the "Behind Denny's"(or translated to spanish, LaQuinta) near 826 and 36th street.
a McDonalds on one side and a Wendy's on the other with a liqour store past the Wendy's,,,,Id@'s H@ppy.
Id@
Quote from: Ida_Mann on February 13, 2006, 09:18:13 PM
by the way, I found a decent room for the night at the "Behind Denny's"(or translated to spanish, LaQuinta) near 826 and 36th street.
a McDonalds on one side and a Wendy's on the other with a liqour store past the Wendy's,,,,Id@'s H@ppy.
Id@
behind denny! nice first class all the way!!!! ;) they serve beer in dennys! :o what a country! you can go have an omlet, flap jacks, and a beer!
What are you doing down there anyway? Is is related to the Golf Tournament? I am in FT Lauderdale and only get down there during the Miami Boat Show. (this week). Have fun.
Quote from: Ida_Mann on February 13, 2006, 09:18:13 PM
by the way, I found a decent room for the night at the "Behind Denny's"(or translated to spanish, LaQuinta) near 826 and 36th street.
a McDonalds on one side and a Wendy's on the other with a liqour store past the Wendy's,,,,Id@'s H@ppy.
Id@
Ida... My office is in the shopping center with the blue roof behind you. Suite 6
Quote from: Ida_Mann on February 13, 2006, 09:18:13 PM
by the way, I found a decent room for the night at the "Behind Denny's"(or translated to spanish, LaQuinta) near 826 and 36th street.
a McDonalds on one side and a Wendy's on the other with a liqour store past the Wendy's,,,,Id@'s H@ppy.
Id@
There a Hooters on NW 36 st to south on the left ;)
Ida, Come back into town on wed, call me!
Quote from: big-daddy on February 14, 2006, 12:57:59 AM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on February 13, 2006, 09:18:13 PM
by the way, I found a decent room for the night at the "Behind Denny's"(or translated to spanish, LaQuinta) near 826 and 36th street.
a McDonalds on one side and a Wendy's on the other with a liqour store past the Wendy's,,,,Id@'s H@ppy.
Id@
Ida... My office is in the shopping center with the blue roof behind you. Suite 6
sorry man, didn't see any blue roof, but I tried driving around a bit this morning to find it.
I'm at the Intercontinental at 87th and 25th street till Thursday morning then taking off to Orlando again.
I'm up for lunch tomorrow, gimme a call dude
Id@
the address is 8726 NW 26 ST SUITE 6
Hey Miami Velvet is down the street :P