Hey all say Hi to Alex she just joined and wants to hang out. She would also like to learn how to ride an ATV. Help Her !!!!!!
Thank you for the welcome message... Hope to get my ATV and go riding soon...
Welcome Alex
welcome, you will probly become addicted to atvflorida like most of the people on here ;)
Hey guys she needs a little help she needs an ATV girls please help. She could also use some help learning to swim. And also to learn how to ride an ATV. She can also be seen AT Large...
I think you a budman are in the same boat. I think that is him... srry if i'm wrong. Anyway, you will be addicted to the site. Hope you get a quad soon so you can come ride. It is a TON of fun. ;D
(p.s. if you don't have a quad picked out yet go POLARIS or suzuki but the polaris is better) ::)
Hi Alex,
Glad to see you join the site! As far as learning to ride. Sit down, hit start, gas it, and don't look back ;)
here comes the leg humppers.....welcome to the page
Hey guys BEE NICE SHE'S A GIRL. DOGZ ;D
Welcome Alex ;D
Let me know what I can do to help? [smiley=hotty2.gif] What kind of ATV are you interested in? I started with Sport Quads and raced in the hare Scrambles with the FTR, now I have a 4x4 and can ride anywhere I want [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
Hope to see ya on the trail,
Suzi
WELCOME [smiley=Hug.gif]
More girls are always welcome. We need to even our odds... ;)
Are you interested in a utility (automatic) or sport ? The clutch just takes some getting used to. You'll catch on quick. If you want help or have questions, let me know and I will help the best I can.