I am pretty sure its tonight at 8?. The discovery channel or tlc or one of those is having a show on a hog that was taken in Ga that was supposedly 1000 lbs and like 12 feet long. It should be interesting. The hog created allot of interest in the area. I have heard of wild hogs mating with domestics and getting big but that unreal. :o here is a link to a story and pic of this thing.
http://www.snopes.com/photos/animals/hogzilla.asp
BIG PIG ;)
Ya I read that in the paper Iam gonna watch it ~!!!!!!
i have never heard of a hog that big
a year and a half ago , while hunting this guy pulled out a 500 lb pig from the stand next to me in bull creek
Real photo; inaccurate description. And if you look the guy is standing in a hole and his head only comes to about the center of the hogs body. He may be 12 feet stretched out end to end. But highly unlikely
After watching the show the hog ended up being a hybrid bore/pig weighing somewhere around 800lbs and between 7-8 ft long. Still a huge pig and the show was interesting.
QuoteAfter watching the show the hog ended up being a hybrid bore/pig weighing somewhere around 800lbs and between 7-8 ft long. Still a huge pig and the show was interesting.
I wanted to watch it but it wasnt on At 8:00.