Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Thanks Modded Motorsports (atv engine building and repairs)  (Read 1921 times)
RTN

View Profile

Ignore
« on: November 22, 2009, 04:58:04 PM »

Once again I would like to extend a huge thank you to Steve Glandorf the owner of Modded Motorsports.

Steve was instrumental in helping T.C. claw his way into a top 5 finish by the end of the 2009 Dade City Sponsor Cup series. After missing 5 races due to nationals and a few bumps in the road T.C. was able to muster up a late season charge to finish in the top 5 and gain a 3rd place podium finish in the final race of the season. Both of which were important goals for him and made possible through the hard work of Steve to keep him going. He put in countless hours and even a 24 hour tranny repair to make a Sat. night race after a Thurs. night breakdown.

Not only did he keep us running but he also helped out quite a few other riders in staying running whether it was for an important points race or simply a "man I gotta have my bike back before the weekend just to race". And as always he goes the extra mile to make sure his customers come back.

Once again thanks to Steve for making it all possible.

Give him a call.....727-432-0270

THE #2 crew
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com