Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jan 21 HAZELHURST  (Read 110852 times)
tribal banshee

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #350 on: January 19, 2006, 09:07:31 PM »

don't get scared now

'04 Grizzly 660 lifted w/mods and 29.5 outlaws mine
'04 Grizzly 660 stock girlfriends
'04 kodiak 450 stock kids
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

When the green light drops, all bull$hit stops!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #351 on: January 19, 2006, 09:24:47 PM »

hey lupo, rain or no rain your still going to be looking at the a$$ end of the orange crush all night....

duramax won't keep up and your banshe won't either...

LMFAO....

funny stuff....papa has a baby boy, nate mccoy has a baby boy....you guys been talking on the phone too dang much....

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
tribal banshee

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #352 on: January 19, 2006, 11:52:39 PM »

yeh I'll be looking at it when I walk up to your trailer but on the track it's gonna be a lot different. I guess I don't have to worry about 1 bike. 1 down 1 to go Wink Did you say something the other day about motor building Undecided You guys better at least bring it so everyone can see that he really does have a bike. Seems to me it's your own worst nightmare not the tribals. Hope ya get it back running for this weekend Cool

smoke you probably have a chip and exhaust and a filter on that powerstroke and I'll still out pull it stock. It's no different then any other FORD all it does is blow a bunch of hot black smoke just like it's owner Tongue Tongue Tongue Shocked Shocked Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
« Last Edit: January 20, 2006, 12:00:07 AM by tribal banshee » Logged

HONDALILMAN

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #353 on: January 20, 2006, 12:52:22 PM »

"BLA-BLA-BLA" Let's go hill climbing. "GIT-RRR-RAG" Help! Thumbs Up Drink
tribal banshee

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #354 on: January 20, 2006, 01:09:23 PM »

first we hill climbed with ya, Then you said lets start drag racing so we did, now you don't have a banshee anymore so you don't want drag. Sorry to say but I don't think any of us will ever hill climb anymore. Noone can afford to get hurt if you don't make it Huh

Hoosier Daddy
Southern Flat Track League
Supreme Member

Team WareRacing Member #07

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #355 on: January 20, 2006, 02:46:31 PM »

alright fellas The Ware are heading out. Were going to make a few stops along they way.. see ya Saturday!..

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"
HONDALILMAN

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #356 on: January 20, 2006, 04:39:25 PM »

first we hill climbed with ya, Then you said lets start drag racing so we did, now you don't have a banshee anymore so you don't want drag. Sorry to say but I don't think any of us will ever hill climb anymore. Noone can afford to get hurt if you don't make it Huh
You only get hurt if you let yourself get hurt just like drag raceing. But hill climbing you can save yourself from getting hurt but drag racing you go for the ride and hope for the best.It just takes a little practice lupo. "GIT-RRR-DONE"
YAMAHONDAMAN
Supreme Member

FASTEST TRI-Z on the Planet ...MAKE A NOTE !!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #357 on: January 20, 2006, 07:45:21 PM »

whats cool is some people can do both !!    Wink
GIT EM Fla. Guy's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i'll call yall from work on Sat ........................

1985 Tri-Z w/ 1986 plastics, turbo crank, PWK 39mm Keihin carb, custom 12" aluminum s/ arm, Skat Trak 22x11x8 Tauler Haulers on 11" wide rims, lots of stainless, lots of aluminum...Powder Coated Frame,etc,,,,NOTHING STOCK !!!!
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #358 on: January 20, 2006, 08:48:09 PM »

so did they have the big motor in the GA bike thursday night?  what was the track like?  catman - hook the FL boys up with a report....

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
catman

ARCTIC CAT DVX 400 6.0 MONSTER

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #359 on: January 20, 2006, 09:56:52 PM »

well here it is-----the track was not very good "wet"! tomorrow it should be great!!!!!!! no big bikes at practice??? carl had 1 bike running low 4's. he would not let anybody see his times!!!he just said they was ready for sat!! Cool  sure hope u fls guys come up and kick some a$$!!! Wink pack a lunch, its gonna be a long day! looks like weather may be ok?Huh Bow had to rebuild my pro stock again tonight! see ya'll tomorrow! Toast Wave

BROKEOUT RACING:arctic cat dvx 400, "ds 650 nitrous machine", pro-stock banshee, bad a$$ blaster, awsome preditor 90, CHASEIT!
catman

ARCTIC CAT DVX 400 6.0 MONSTER

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #360 on: January 20, 2006, 09:57:58 PM »

oh yea, good luck to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thumbs Up

BROKEOUT RACING:arctic cat dvx 400, "ds 650 nitrous machine", pro-stock banshee, bad a$$ blaster, awsome preditor 90, CHASEIT!
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #361 on: January 20, 2006, 10:10:58 PM »

you know we are bringing it.....mouth from the dirty south, money from my honey, and the big orange machine to win some ching ching....

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #362 on: January 20, 2006, 10:12:14 PM »

lupo what you gonna say when you get spanked by a bike that was put together on a friday night?

LMFAO....

GET IT RAG....

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
tribal banshee

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #363 on: January 20, 2006, 10:45:09 PM »

you mean what am I go to do when that thing comes apart on it's first pass!!!!!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked   If Troy put it together I don't have anything to worry about. I'm sure he's overtorqued some thing, either the studs will be coming out or he'll have problems with the head o-rings. It's a good thing his motor was complete or he's gonna have the same problem w/ his. I haven't seen one of his yet to stay together for more than a couple of passes without some kinda problem so no worries here mate Wink
« Last Edit: January 20, 2006, 10:51:52 PM by tribal banshee » Logged

tribal banshee

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #364 on: January 20, 2006, 11:11:07 PM »

The talking is over.  now it's time to put up or shut up! See ya tommorrow. Everyone drive safe call us if ya need help we're heading up about 7:30- 8:00 see ya

PAPA_TRIBAL

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #365 on: January 21, 2006, 06:43:24 AM »

It's Judgement day, Boyz!! Lets get ready to ROCK!!! Looking forward to seeing everyone..
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #366 on: January 21, 2006, 07:51:24 AM »

It's Judgement day, Boyz!! Lets get ready to ROCK!!! Looking forward to seeing everyone..

see you guys when we get there.....it has been a great month of trash talk....now let's see who can back it up...

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #367 on: January 22, 2006, 04:16:48 AM »

Well looks to me that  the tribals came and backed up the smack  talk. Can  you say I banshee boy tony roni ran 3.99 at over 80 mph on lupos bike.IN STOCK FRAME.  Rick Farmer  Ran a 3.99 in drag frame on Shawns bike in a drag frame. I think the orange Crush ran a 4.28  SO it seems to me that someone owes the tribels a big old juicy steak. will post more later see ya .

Wicked Racing TEAM    www.341dirtdrags.com
PAPA_TRIBAL

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #368 on: January 22, 2006, 05:58:53 AM »

Got home from Hazelhurst at 4:00am. Man! Had a hell of a good time. Got the other Tribals back out, Finally! Man did they represent. The Outlaw class was off the hook. Some of the best and closest racing I have seen. Im very proud of my boyz Shawn and Mike. There bikes posted some awesome times. We were all members of the 4.0 club. But that didn't last long. They are now members of the 3.9 club. Papa's on the out side lookin in  Grin Grin Grin Good job Guys.. Rick Farmer and Banshee Boy, Those Dudes can ride. And I dont want to forget little Daniel (Badcompany 350) Kid Can ride! The run for the crown in the outlaw class was an unbelievable race between Matt Stone and Banshee Boy. And everyone was good sports tonite.. It was fun to have what i consider the heavyweights from fla. there all together.  Tribals, Ocala Crew, Chris Ware.  Troy! you represented. Don! Its just some tuning issues. It takes time bro. You will be there. Chris, Put it on alchol! I have faith that b!tch will be bad azz  Cool Cool Cool Guy's we have come along ways since Saltsdale.. Congrats to all of you!! And Badcompany (Travis) Thanks for the great eats Bro!! That was the best.  And Thanks to the fine people from Ga. You allow us to come to your great facility and race with you.,With no Ill will, No bitterness, No hard feelings and honest straight up attitude. Thanks!! We will be back! I only hope I have enough to join my boyz in the 3.9 club.. See Ya!!!!
Chillinthemost
Supreme Member

Git it rag

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #369 on: January 22, 2006, 10:49:09 AM »

Build your bikes up and haul them all the way to Georgia to let someone else ride them...........sounds like fun.............for the guys that get to race your bikes. Where can I apply for the free ride?Huh

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12
Hoosier Daddy
Southern Flat Track League
Supreme Member

Team WareRacing Member #07

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #370 on: January 22, 2006, 02:09:08 PM »

Build your bikes up and haul them all the way to Georgia to let someone else ride them...........sounds like fun.............for the guys that get to race your bikes. Where can I apply for the free ride?Huh

thats what i have been saying....

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"
tribal banshee

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #371 on: January 22, 2006, 04:41:27 PM »

yeh Chris mine went 3.99 w/Tony on it but I also ran a 4.26 on it bogging out of the hole with my big a$$. And remember this is the first time out for my bike like it is and was not even dialed in completely but we all ran good we and we all have some tuning issues to deal with. I gurrantee next time all the bikes will be posting awsome times Cool Grin

Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #372 on: January 22, 2006, 04:46:08 PM »

4.31 with a mis shift was the fastest i have ever been.....lupo and shawn, great runs tonight....it was fun with everyone from florida there...see you guys next month hopefully....congrats on the 3.99's.  great job guys....

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #373 on: January 22, 2006, 04:48:17 PM »

anybody have pics or videos?  can you send them to ucfhitin@aol.com...would love to see some of the videos or pics....

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
tribal banshee

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #374 on: January 22, 2006, 05:03:53 PM »

BTW it was awsome up there this month. Everyone showed up and represented FL. great. We deffinately suprised the GA boys. We're only gonna get faster too! I think you can say we had the 2 fastest bikes out there last night. Thanks to Tony for riding the hell out of that bike. You had Matt sweating bullets that last pass. Matt  Stone, you deffinately rode the hell out of yours especially that last pass I thought you were done when that thing went sideways but your damn hands were like vise grips and never let out of it. That was one of if not the best race I've ever seen all the way to the finish.!!
     Was great seeing everyone yeh even little smoke dog. We definiately had a Fl crowd and for the most part everyone rode pretty well concidering it basically was first time out for all our bikes and riding w/ alcohol and overrides so I think we all kicked a$$ just need to fix minor problems and come back stronger. Dyno you'll get it right we've all been there but keep plugging along you'll get it!
     we are gonna try to go to waresboro 1st weekend of Feb. Try and go I here it is awsome track also.
      Farmer boy you looked good out there if you could only keep it straight we gonna get some awsome #'s out of it. See ya

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com