Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jan 21 HAZELHURST  (Read 110981 times)
PAPA_TRIBAL

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #300 on: January 14, 2006, 10:37:08 PM »

me and troy also talked today on the phone, and we both said the same thing. lets all just go racing and have fun. all these attacks can go over board in my mind. lets all hang out and have some  fun. i dont know about you guys but when i am at a track where everyone gets along it just makes for better racing. you guys treated me like i was family up in saltsdale. frank and all the guys at the races all other day where really friendly. cant wait to see you guys at the seminole track shortly. enough with this gay sh*t, lets race
Jeff, even if your bike isn't ready to go, You should take a ride up to Hazelhurst and check it out. Its a good time. The ride there is not bad.
535banshee
Supreme Member

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #301 on: January 15, 2006, 11:03:55 AM »

i will ride up next race. have a show to do with all the guys down here on the 21st. let me know when the next race is. the bike not ready because i dont have a place to run it full throttle to tune topend. waiting for the 1/8 mile to run fun run sunday again so i can tune. we went one time about to months ago and we got there and they had sent the wrong tire. one 19'' and one 20'' i dont think that would have worked. i think next weekend they might have a fun run sunday, if so i will be there tuning.
blupits04
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #302 on: January 15, 2006, 12:54:29 PM »

can anyone send me some directions? We want to go watch

BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #303 on: January 16, 2006, 12:51:05 AM »

Hey wheres all the smack talk going you guys talk all that smack now  you have less than a week and everyone  is quiet.  Dont get scared now boys its on like donkey kong. Grin WELL you guys need to come UP  and try out the waresboro  drag track its preety nice them guys worked all month on the track and it sure showed it hooks real hard they had a  packer that they pulled behind an atv and it packed the dirt great .The bikes were running good Tim Mills had a bike out there that ran  a 4.03 stock frame with a170 pound rider on it not sure what size motor but it was a t-rex  my bike ran only two passes first pass 4.24 next pass was 4.25 and it was running out of gear 3/4 TRACK. THEN  clutch ball welded to the rod tuff luck so I brought it home and had to split the cases to get it out but wasnt to bad shes already back together and ready to go  Grin. It was preety cold last night the wind was crazy but we had a good time. well tonight  you can go outside with your shirt off its crazy. well hope to see you guys sat Banshee-boy.     
« Last Edit: January 16, 2006, 12:53:13 AM by BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW » Logged

Wicked Racing TEAM    www.341dirtdrags.com
tribal banshee

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #304 on: January 16, 2006, 02:11:55 AM »

Tony, you ain't lieing It's on. Just ask papa how the bike is running. He's riden a real fast bike long enough to tell if it's running or not.  It's deffinately gonna be a hand full and a half if it hooks hard Shocked He took it for a few passes today and was very impressed.   Need to talk to my girlfriends uncle into making a track out there for races. centrally located 2 seconds off I-75, literally 5 times bigger then hazelhurst. you could run as big a motor you wanted to out there and not touch the brakes with about 1300 FT of smooth open shut down room. Will be talking to him for sure but as of now tribals will use for TNT Cool Wink

'04 Grizzly 660 lifted w/mods and 29.5 outlaws mine
'04 Grizzly 660 stock girlfriends
'04 kodiak 450 stock kids
catman

ARCTIC CAT DVX 400 6.0 MONSTER

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #305 on: January 16, 2006, 12:58:19 PM »

hey cut dont forget about me?? Grin

BROKEOUT RACING:arctic cat dvx 400, "ds 650 nitrous machine", pro-stock banshee, bad a$$ blaster, awsome preditor 90, CHASEIT!
badcompanyracing

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #306 on: January 16, 2006, 10:43:18 PM »

ok i've heard I can run this and I can run that, boys you got 4 and 1/2 days to figure it out. If you don't have proof of your #'s here is you're chance bring it to hazlehurst and let's see what you got I don't need to hear I can out run you all we got is a 350 but if it takes us lining up with you we will cause if you out run us you out run a 350 but if we out run you, that means you are slow.  Smiley Smiley Smiley so just brint it the rain will be gone , I'm calling all
535banshee, smoke ,cut,dyno or who ever did you notice I didn't say PAPA I've seen his ###'s Grin Grin Smiley Smiley just getting it stirred boys, and oh yea we will be cooking at the BAD COMPANY trailer, smoke give me a call at home need to talk to you about hunting.      I just had to start something now boys put up or SHUT UP Smiley Smiley Smiley Grin no racy no talky

BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS
catman

ARCTIC CAT DVX 400 6.0 MONSTER

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #307 on: January 17, 2006, 08:19:02 AM »

hey travis, what ya cooking? might want to stop by and chow Wink this is going to be a very good race! Toast

BROKEOUT RACING:arctic cat dvx 400, "ds 650 nitrous machine", pro-stock banshee, bad a$$ blaster, awsome preditor 90, CHASEIT!
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

When the green light drops, all bull$hit stops!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #308 on: January 17, 2006, 11:28:33 AM »

ok i've heard I can run this and I can run that, boys you got 4 and 1/2 days to figure it out. If you don't have proof of your #'s here is you're chance bring it to hazlehurst and let's see what you got I don't need to hear I can out run you all we got is a 350 but if it takes us lining up with you we will cause if you out run us you out run a 350 but if we out run you, that means you are slow.  Smiley Smiley Smiley so just brint it the rain will be gone , I'm calling all
535banshee, smoke ,cut,dyno or who ever did you notice I didn't say PAPA I've seen his ###'s Grin Grin Smiley Smiley just getting it stirred boys, and oh yea we will be cooking at the BAD COMPANY trailer, smoke give me a call at home need to talk to you about hunting.      I just had to start something now boys put up or SHUT UP Smiley Smiley Smiley Grin no racy no talky

count me in for the eating...you mothertruckers don't know how to race, but dang sure know how to cook....

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
PAPA_TRIBAL

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #309 on: January 17, 2006, 11:32:20 AM »

Travis, Thanks for reminding them boyz who the real big dog is Grin Grin Grin You know what they say!! To be the MAN, You gotta beat the MAN!! Cool Cool Cool And that should be easy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy All ya gotta do is better than a 4.04 Cool Cool And I dont care who the JOCKEY is First Place First Place First Place
PAPA_TRIBAL

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #310 on: January 17, 2006, 11:36:05 AM »

And when it goes down, It will be to a TRIBAL Cool Cool There is someone on here claiming to be the TRIBALS worst nitemare! Rolling on the Floor Laughing Rolling on the Floor Laughing Rolling on the Floor Laughing Rolling on the Floor Laughing No. No. No. No. No. No.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2006, 11:39:30 AM by Papa_Tribal » Logged
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #311 on: January 17, 2006, 05:10:42 PM »

And when it goes down, It will be to a TRIBAL Cool Cool There is someone on here claiming to be the TRIBALS worst nitemare! Rolling on the Floor Laughing Rolling on the Floor Laughing Rolling on the Floor Laughing Rolling on the Floor Laughing No. No. No. No. No. No.

you calling me?  becareful, you might get banned again...LMFAO....

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
PAPA_TRIBAL

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #312 on: January 17, 2006, 05:42:01 PM »

Hey wheres all the smack talk going you guys talk all that smack now  you have less than a week and everyone  is quiet.  Dont get scared now boys its on like donkey kong. Grin WELL you guys need to come UP  and try out the waresboro  drag track its preety nice them guys worked all month on the track and it sure showed it hooks real hard they had a  packer that they pulled behind an atv and it packed the dirt great .The bikes were running good Tim Mills had a bike out there that ran  a 4.03 stock frame with a170 pound rider on it not sure what size motor but it was a t-rex  my bike ran only two passes first pass 4.24 next pass was 4.25 and it was running out of gear 3/4 TRACK. THEN  clutch ball welded to the rod tuff luck so I brought it home and had to split the cases to get it out but wasnt to bad shes already back together and ready to go  Grin. It was preety cold last night the wind was crazy but we had a good time. well tonight  you can go outside with your shirt off its crazy. well hope to see you guys sat Banshee-boy.     
Tony, How did Rodney's little stocker do?
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #313 on: January 17, 2006, 06:45:46 PM »

Frankie, It took you all this long to see that, It was meant as a JOKE, just didnt think it would take so long before you said something!!

Also, A one time 4.04 is considered a fluke pass, UNLESS other passes were made the same day, same rider with closely paired #`s.
 I am not starting anything, nor saying anything bad about you or your bike, So Please dont take it that way.

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it
badcompanyracing

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #314 on: January 17, 2006, 07:32:39 PM »

a fluke pass is better that just talk,but I don't think we will even see one of those PAPA Smiley :. 3 and 1/2 and counting don't get scared now boys Grin Grin

BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS
badcompanyracing

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #315 on: January 17, 2006, 07:36:24 PM »

can anyone send me some directions? We want to go watch

where are coming from maybe I can help

BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS
dynodon
Supreme Member

Ocala racing team

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #316 on: January 17, 2006, 08:32:46 PM »

I didnt say his bike didnt go that now, And yes a fluke is better than none!!,But , all I said was its not considered a consistant 4.04 sec. I dont want anyone taking this the wrong way, we are trying not to have personal attacks anymore

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it
Hoosier Daddy
Southern Flat Track League
Supreme Member

Team WareRacing Member #07

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #317 on: January 17, 2006, 09:20:39 PM »

when was this 4.04 ran? i thought it was a 4.14....   where was I???

BTW i updated the "my crash" page with some new info..

PSS   my bike is back together!

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #318 on: January 17, 2006, 10:03:57 PM »

when was this 4.04 ran? i thought it was a 4.14....   where was I???

BTW i updated the "my crash" page with some new info..

PSS   my bike is back together!

good deal, you well enough to get up to hazelhurst?  you need to get back on that pony that bucke ya a$$ off....

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
Hoosier Daddy
Southern Flat Track League
Supreme Member

Team WareRacing Member #07

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #319 on: January 17, 2006, 10:09:31 PM »

i took it for a ride in the pasture today.. 2nd gear.. and my back started killing me..plus i have a frog (knot) in my right calf and bicep.. lets see what the weather will be like... ill bring the parts so you guys can see them..

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"
tribal banshee

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #320 on: January 17, 2006, 10:51:51 PM »

dyno, I wasn't there but I did see his time slips consistant low 4.10's. Every pass got faster so I don't think it was a fluke. Maybe if he was running 4.30-4.40's and then all of a sudden then yes I would say fluke but not the way it was running Wink......... Don't keep trying to get your hopes up by telling yourself that Tongue

A little birdie called me tonight and told me to tell everyone yall are going to get your ass handed to you sat. night so you better be bringing some filet mineon for the TRIBALS. We gonna eat like kings. So bring your 4,7,10,14,16 whatever mil out so we can spank that ass. I talk alot but never say we are going to kick everyones ass until now. If you don't think so show up on the 21st with your bike with whoever you want to ride it. Bring some extra money too!!!!!!!! The TRIBAL TRAINS gonna run you over and thats a fact Wink   Dyno you can bring yours but you might want to stay in the 4.60 class, seriously don't expect to be competable in the outlaw class Cool    By the time we get done with Troy he's gonna be calling Jeff asking if that deal with the frame and motor is still available. The funny thing is the Tribals are fixing to make you boys spend some serious $$$$$$$$$$ and you can't do nothing but scratch your heads about it and say what the hell just happened Huh Huh Huh Just remember I told ya so! Wink
« Last Edit: January 17, 2006, 10:53:32 PM by tribal banshee » Logged

cutngrs
Supreme Member

PUT UP $$$ OR SHUT THE HELL UP

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #321 on: January 17, 2006, 10:57:41 PM »

LectureMoon Moon Rolling on the Floor Laughing Rolling on the Floor Laughing Rolling on the Floor Laughing Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Boxer Boxer Owie Owie Clapper Clapper  l
« Last Edit: January 17, 2006, 11:00:39 PM by cutngrs » Logged

THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL
tribal banshee

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #322 on: January 17, 2006, 11:04:16 PM »

left ya speachless huh Shocked Shocked Cool

Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #323 on: January 18, 2006, 12:17:13 AM »

left ya speachless huh Shocked Shocked Cool

it will be the first time you made anybody spend money, if it happens.....hey a blind squirrel finds an acorn every know and then.....

CHOKE ON MY SMOKE....

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
blupits04
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #324 on: January 18, 2006, 12:25:40 AM »

Hey bad I called and talked to the guy at H&H today and he gave me directions. Thanks anyway Wink

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com