Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jan 21 HAZELHURST  (Read 111067 times)
PAPA_TRIBAL

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #225 on: January 09, 2006, 02:01:25 AM »

OK! Now that all the pleasantries are out of the way, Lets talk facts Grin Grin Grin How can you get on here and say Lupo's sh!t never ran fast? He always handed you your azz! Fact is, His banshee is faster than yours, His Grizzly is Bigger than yours And his truck is badder and hauls more cheeto's than yours! You crack me up Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy. You go out and ride the orange slush down the side of the rode and get on here and talk about it being the baddest thing on the planet. I had a guy call me today and saw you riding the orange slush down the rode beside a fence. He said he had to count the fence post just to see if you were moving Rolling on the Floor Laughing Rolling on the Floor Laughing Rolling on the Floor Laughing.  Of course anything with more than 40hp would be fast to you. I had the honor of riding Lupo's bike today. And being the king of FLA. that I am! I believe Im a pretty good judge of pure brute force and power. And Lupo's bike has plenty of it. You are rite.. I did choose a good month not to have my bike there. Because I believe Lupo's bike is going to take the crown from me. Its just that simple boyz. That freakin thing is badazz. See you ain't got nothin for us. This ain't saltsdale boyz. We own you boyz. So get real and talk to me when you have accomplished something other than running your gator! The 21st isn't going to be much fun, but will be very depressing for the Ocala crew 3 Stooges. The Tribals will be livin large come the 21st.. Dont forget there will be 2 Tribals there on the 21st and its going to be real ugly for ya smokey!!!  Smoke you might want to see a doctor. Maybe he can help you get your head out of your azz Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Smoke 4.30's ain't fast enough. Oh! I think Mr Banshee Boy may want some of that action. As a matter fact Just have whatever bike you gonna ride in the outlaw class. Thats where the big boys run!! Banshee Boy will be there on Lupo's I believe he is looking forward to it... And then when the nite is over and you want to feel the real power Im sure Lupo or Brassart will hook a strap to the orange slush and pull you around for a real (fast) ride. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy And then look out in Feb. cause Papa will be back.. Does it really Take 3 months to replace a set of pistons? Wink Wink I believe your the one that said Franks the one that always tries new things. If you only knew! The track record might go down next month, But it might not be you alls hero that does it!!  So dont talk the talk when you haven't walked the walk.. You know ya just a bunch of Tribal want a be's! Thats cool, we will welcome you guys with open arms. We are actually a bunch of good guys. Besides we will need someone to wash our bikes after the races. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy D@mn Im funny!!  See Ya Little Bro!!
PAPA_TRIBAL

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #226 on: January 09, 2006, 02:27:30 AM »

Oh! I forgot. Troy I dont have a grill. But I will bring some cheese for that wine and some towels to dry those  Cry Cry Cry eyes.. D@mn thats some funny sh!t!!
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

When the green light drops, all bull$hit stops!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #227 on: January 09, 2006, 08:38:11 AM »

papa, lupo, man you guys are bringing it to smoke....i am proud of you guys, the best i have ever seen out of you two....smoke has to do some work this morning, so i will have to get back on here later and give ya some back....lupo nice talking to you last night and remember what i said, all florida final baby....you guys are awesome, no personal attacks on the old smoke dog, just straight up bringing the smack talk, i am proud of you guys....i will hit you guys up later with some jaw dropping smack talk....ware, you better step it up a notch if you want to graduate from the diaper stages of smack talking....

lupo, grizzly against grizzly heads up fastest et?  trust me, you know you don't want any of that.

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
Hoosier Daddy
Southern Flat Track League
Supreme Member

Team WareRacing Member #07

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #228 on: January 09, 2006, 08:45:03 AM »

well i find it hard to talk smack too much..
see, i would find it hard to talk smack about my bike if i had a feather weight as a rider.. my thoughts are, if its your bike..ride it.. then talk your trash. otherwise its just that trash.... Tongue

On a side note... my truck busted its 3rd head gasket with 28000 miles..
Its at ford again....hopefully it will be back in time..
« Last Edit: January 09, 2006, 08:47:38 AM by WareRacing07 » Logged

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"
Hoosier Daddy
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #229 on: January 09, 2006, 08:57:22 AM »

Cut,

Where is Hard Rock planning to open?
Whats the progress on it?

PAPA_TRIBAL

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #230 on: January 09, 2006, 09:39:31 AM »

see, i would find it hard to talk smack about my bike if i had a feather weight as a rider.. my thoughts are, if its your bike..ride it.. then talk your trash. otherwise its just that trash.... Tongue

Now Chris! there you go, In a way you are already talkin smack. I mean Yes you beat me and jerry in the races. But  my bike has been 4.20's with me on it. Wink Wink And I think yours went, What did you say? 4.57 on alchol and nitrous Hummm!!!   Now Now!! no excuses! Calm down Chris I see you turnin red already. Its all in fun Bro!  Ouch! That hurt though didn't? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
PAPA_TRIBAL

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #231 on: January 09, 2006, 10:38:27 AM »

What  ya gonna do when the Tribals run wild on you!!! You got Papa Tribal, Tribal Banshee and now you fixin to wake up the Sleepin Giant, We will just call him Simply The (HITMAN) Tribal. You can run but you cant hide! Beware !! He is coming,  The ground will shake with every snap of his throttle. So  now you have been WARNED! And your NEXT!!   Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed
catman

ARCTIC CAT DVX 400 6.0 MONSTER

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #232 on: January 09, 2006, 11:24:06 AM »

d@mn this is getting very good!!!!!!!!

BROKEOUT RACING:arctic cat dvx 400, "ds 650 nitrous machine", pro-stock banshee, bad a$$ blaster, awsome preditor 90, CHASEIT!
Hoosier Daddy
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #233 on: January 09, 2006, 11:28:31 AM »

Now Chris! there you go, In a way you are already talkin smack. I mean Yes you beat me and jerry in the races. But  my bike has been 4.20's with me on it. Wink Wink And I think yours went, What did you say? 4.57 on alchol and nitrous Hummm!!!   Now Now!! no excuses! Calm down Chris I see you turnin red already. Its all in fun Bro!  Ouch! That hurt though didn't? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

you sorta kinda have it right... i ran a 4.57 the first time out there (the rained out race) .. no bottle..didnt have it then..
And your right i beat you and jerry.. but that was also off the bottle and i dont know the times...see with lectron carbs using the boondockers kit they pressurize the float bowls pushing more fuel thru the main jet... since lectrons have no main jet it was just flooding the bike so bad it wouldnt run... it now sits on the flat track bike... works much better on gas.

so it looks like i beat you heads up...  Shocked

like i said before.... lets all ride our own bikes and have a shoot out... or are yall scared of the flat track motor? Wink Tongue

PAPA_TRIBAL

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #234 on: January 09, 2006, 11:37:59 AM »

See, That's what im talkin about Chris. I was hoping you wouldn,t get your panties in a wod. Now that I know you can handle a little smack talkin its on. Its open season now. Wink Wink Wink Wink  Thing is I cant think of anything bad to say about you.  Except the fastest bike doesn't always win. Cool Cool As proven by you beating me.... Rolling on the Floor Laughing Rolling on the Floor Laughing Rolling on the Floor Laughing Yup! Yup! Yup!  You know its all good my man!!
Hoosier Daddy
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #235 on: January 09, 2006, 11:48:53 AM »

My undies arnt in a bunch... i just had to set it straight..dont make me smack ya boy!  Grin   well i dont want to talk and then not show up. I have to admit im nervous about pulling a trailer to Ga right after my truck gets out of the shop... after all this is the 3rd time its been in there for the same thing...
Thanks for the compliment.. i usually keep to myself, but i will throw a little jab in every now and then... i just know some people get pissed off and start hating the person  they were talking smack with... then its not fun anymore... ill do my talking after the 21st..
« Last Edit: January 09, 2006, 11:52:50 AM by WareRacing07 » Logged

PAPA_TRIBAL

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #236 on: January 09, 2006, 11:49:36 AM »

d@mn this is getting very good!!!!!!!!
You ain't seen nothin yet Catman!! Papa, Tribal Banshee and the Hitman is comin. We done got the tombstones prepared in the sacred burrial grounds for the orange slush and the purple peter eater..No smokie no piece pipe now.. Wink Wink Wink  We laying the smack down now, Ain't we Big CHIEF BANSHEE BOY!
« Last Edit: January 09, 2006, 11:54:00 AM by Papa_Tribal » Logged
Hoosier Daddy
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #237 on: January 09, 2006, 11:50:45 AM »

purple peter eater!!  THATS FUNNY AS HECK!!  sorry Don.. but it was funny.. Grin

Hoosier Daddy
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #238 on: January 09, 2006, 11:53:35 AM »

BTW im cutting a bunch of fire wood tomorrow!!

Quad32x
Supreme Member

Work My Sausage !

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #239 on: January 09, 2006, 12:11:18 PM »

Man  I  need  to  make  it  up  there  just  to  hang  with  you  guys  again !! Afro   This  is  funny  stuff ! Laugh Laugh

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32
tribal banshee

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #240 on: January 09, 2006, 12:19:41 PM »

just for the record ware ....... I WILL be riding my own bike and have always riden, not saying we will have to race each other but I will be riding. Should be pretty close cause I weigh 230 Wink

'04 Grizzly 660 lifted w/mods and 29.5 outlaws mine
'04 Grizzly 660 stock girlfriends
'04 kodiak 450 stock kids
BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #241 on: January 09, 2006, 01:22:02 PM »

Did someone say peter eater OR PETER EATERS man thats funnie. Cheesy WHAT A BIG OLD TOOL.

Wicked Racing TEAM    www.341dirtdrags.com
catman

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #242 on: January 09, 2006, 01:29:21 PM »

i'm coming to the fla side just to hang out with u guys and listen to the shizit talking!!! Cool everyone thinks they are going to beat the other?? they will only be 1 winner  First Place just dont forget about the ga boyz Wink First Place sounds like ya'll got it together. i wish everyone luck!!!!! gett'er done!

BROKEOUT RACING:arctic cat dvx 400, "ds 650 nitrous machine", pro-stock banshee, bad a$$ blaster, awsome preditor 90, CHASEIT!
catman

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #243 on: January 09, 2006, 01:33:40 PM »

tony this is going to be great! what about the killer bee? she ready or what?? Wink got the wicked bike running! need to trade flywheels, the one i got not working, think might be broken magnets! see u in waresboro sat!
« Last Edit: January 09, 2006, 01:38:26 PM by catman » Logged

PAPA_TRIBAL

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #244 on: January 09, 2006, 03:56:32 PM »

This is the way it should be. Fun!! for everyone. I think the world of all you guys. And just like Chris Ware was with me , I would be the first guy there to help Troy,Don,Chris and so on..  as long as it doesn't get personal no one gets hurt, Except Smoke!! We all want to drag his azz down I-75 behind our trucks with nothin on but a radio Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy just kiddin smokie Baby!! Beware of the HITMAN!! He,s commin... Cool Cool Cool
Hoosier Daddy
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #245 on: January 09, 2006, 03:58:31 PM »

This is the way it should be. Fun!! for everyone. I think the world of all you guys. And just like Chris Ware was with me , I would be the first guy there to help Troy,Don,Chris and so on..  as long as it doesn't get personal no one gets hurt, Except Smoke!! We all want to drag his azz down I-75 behind our trucks with nothin on but a radio Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy just kiddin smokie Baby!! Beware of the HITMAN!! He,s commin... Cool Cool Cool

Geez frank  Embarrassed your gonna make me cry Embarrassed Cry
I love you too man!!!!! Wink

Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #246 on: January 09, 2006, 04:13:23 PM »

holy funking munking sheep dip.....i can't believe that frank is talking smack and not getting all bent...i mean frank talking smack and not getting upset in the same post is like non existant...papa, you need to have a little boy about every month, so we can have a little fun on this message board...i promise i will be on later, just been busting my a$$ at work today, getting bits and pieces of the internet...adios.

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
PAPA_TRIBAL

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #247 on: January 09, 2006, 05:25:46 PM »

Busting your azz!! sh!!!!!t . That ain't nothin. Me and the rest of the tribals going to sneak out to one of them cattle farms out in Ocala. We gonna steal us some rope and cow bells. We gonna  tie you up with the rope and hang the cow bells from your neck. Hook you to the big ole Black Dura Max and drag your azz up I-75  With Hank Jr cranked up, All MY rowdy friends are commin over tonite!!! YEEEE HAAAAW!!! Honky Tonk Badonkadonk. Got it goin on like DONKEY KONG!!!! Rolling on the Floor Laughing Rolling on the Floor Laughing Rolling on the Floor Laughing Rolling on the Floor Laughing Rolling on the Floor Laughing Rolling on the Floor Laughing That's Rite... Now! How ya like me now!!!!  Smokie Baby!!  come on little buddy lets hear ya squeal like a pig!! 
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #248 on: January 09, 2006, 06:51:22 PM »

Busting your azz!! sh!!!!!t . That ain't nothin. Me and the rest of the tribals going to sneak out to one of them cattle farms out in Ocala. We gonna steal us some rope and cow bells. We gonna  tie you up with the rope and hang the cow bells from your neck. Hook you to the big ole Black Dura Max and drag your azz up I-75  With Hank Jr cranked up, All MY rowdy friends are commin over tonite!!! YEEEE HAAAAW!!! Honky Tonk Badonkadonk. Got it goin on like DONKEY KONG!!!! Rolling on the Floor Laughing Rolling on the Floor Laughing Rolling on the Floor Laughing Rolling on the Floor Laughing Rolling on the Floor Laughing Rolling on the Floor Laughing That's Rite... Now! How ya like me now!!!!  Smokie Baby!!  come on little buddy lets hear ya squeal like a pig!! 

bring the rope and cow bells, we will see who gets tied up.....black dura max, heck i can run faster than that, so how are you going to drag me....lupo is the only one that your going to make squeal like a pig, when you take your drag axle and wheelie bar back.....

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
Smoknbanshee
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #249 on: January 09, 2006, 07:00:08 PM »

Big ole black dura max?  drive your own truck, then talk smack....got me some deisel power, how bout you?

A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com