Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ARS Powersports Okeechobee  (Read 20407 times)
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« on: December 07, 2005, 06:47:45 PM »

Put in my order for a 06 King Quad (black) from ARS Powersports Okeechobee and was wondering if any body had any dealings with them?  Thanks for any replies
RL400
Supreme Member

Keep the rubber side down.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2005, 08:10:45 PM »

We got our KingQuad there, and didn't have any problems (we delt with kelly, i think she left and went to the new ARS store)

BUT! Kawgirl recently had a problem there.

I've heard Kawgirls story and they were royally screwed. The owner did not stand behind a lie that the salesman told them in order to get the sale. They had a problem with their quad and the owner called Kawgirl and Shorcut the liar and wouldn't fix there problem under warranty. Thats it in a nutshell.

For Suzuki goto ARS Powersports. They are awesome!  www.arspowersports.com

THEY $UCK!! Angry Cursing Give Hell Flaming Grind

She change her mind on them after they promise her a ext wty on there king quad. 4 quad and no problem with them Wink

NOT... Angry It was a little more involved that that.  Just don't believe everything they say...They LIE  Flaming

Read this for more information: http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,8914.0.html
« Last Edit: December 07, 2005, 08:13:09 PM by RL400 » Logged
kawGIRL
is a Florida Mud Rider
Supreme Member

GOT GROG?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2005, 08:20:55 PM »

Yup! Bought 4 ATV's from them and now I get $hit on Angry They lied to us , Be carefull.  
The New ones should be awesome so you won't have to worry about anything.          Wish mine was black

I was told I was getting an updated KQ and when we checked the serial numbers I found out it was one of the old ones, so we called and they told us they did not know what we were talking about...."King Quads don't have any issues.... oh and don't believe anything you read on the Internet"  You can image what took place next.
Then we were promised and extended warrentee to make up for the problems and have not seen it yet  Sad

TRX450R_Racer
Retired Racer
Supreme Member

**** Frank **** **FF&J Racing**

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2005, 12:09:26 PM »

I bought my 450R there. I am happy good price and they stuck to what I was quoted over the phone.

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.
MUDMONSTER15

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2005, 02:38:45 PM »

I am a member of F.T.R. and I know at least 50 people that have delt with them all having great experiences. When we bought there we payed dealer cost pluss tax and title one of the guys that I ride with works at a dealership and he can buy cheeper at ARS then at the dealership he works for.
kawGIRL
is a Florida Mud Rider
Supreme Member

GOT GROG?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2005, 03:03:09 PM »

Yeah, Like I said before we bought 4 bikes from them to, had nothing but good to say about them ...... untill my last purchase  Sad
Steve will admit he could care less about anybody that buys from him because he's the largest/by volume Suzuki Dealer in the Southeast. 

When we first meet him he told us he use to race dirt bikes and wanted to open a dealership for the everyday person without all the bullshit.  He was tired of all the rip-offs out there.  Don't even ask him a question now, he's too busy going out in his boat.  He hates ATV's and motorcycles now.

I have nothing against Eric.....just incase you might read this  Shocked

my 2 cents.....I guess I'm up to more like a dollar  Rolling on the Floor Laughing Moon

bluesman
Supreme Member

03 ds650baja/03kfx 400/ 03kfx 450

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2005, 03:24:20 PM »

iam confused.....tell me how YOU really feel?HuhHuh??

lol....just kidding thx for the info.
FishaHallic
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2005, 04:49:30 PM »

I have changed my mind.  I think (not sure) I'm gonna go for a used raptor 660.  NOT because of what any one said about ARS but I just think I will get better use out of a sport bike.  There are alot of used 05 Raptor  and I can save around $2000.  Thanks for the replies
« Last Edit: December 08, 2005, 09:20:30 PM by FishaHallic » Logged
OTOWN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2005, 05:13:57 PM »

I have been reading this forum for a while, but this is my first time posting. The only reason I'm doing so now is because I can't stand it when someone is bashing people I have always had great dealings with(ARS Powersports).  I have bought a total of six units from ARS ranging from a LT50 to a Rhino 660 since they opened their doors in 1997.  They have always treated me great on prices no matter if it has been on units, parts or accesories. I have dealt with almost every person that works there in some way or another and can't think of a bad thing to say about any of them. I thinks its funny how someone can set at home on a computer and bash people but probably don't have the balls to do it in person. I hate it when someone talks behind a persons back!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In closing don't let one person pursued you on a decision. If you do a search under ARS Powersports you will find that the majority of people have had the same great dealing with this dealership that I have. My email is otownjim0926@yahoo.com if anyone would like to talk furter about the great service at ARS Powersports.
Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2005, 05:25:13 PM »

I have been reading this forum for a while, but this is my first time posting. The only reason I'm doing so now is because I can't stand it when someone is bashing people I have always had great dealings with(ARS Powersports).  I have bought a total of six units from ARS ranging from a LT50 to a Rhino 660 since they opened their doors in 1997.  They have always treated me great on prices no matter if it has been on units, parts or accesories. I have dealt with almost every person that works there in some way or another and can't think of a bad thing to say about any of them. I thinks its funny how someone can set at home on a computer and bash people but probably don't have the balls to do it in person. I hate it when someone talks behind a persons back!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In closing don't let one person pursued you on a decision. If you do a search under ARS Powersports you will find that the majority of people have had the same great dealing with this dealership that I have. My email is otownjim0926@yahoo.com if anyone would like to talk furter about the great service at ARS Powersports.

Wow
Hey Shortcut or Kawgirl, Do you want to reply to this or should I?

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
PLEDGER#76

1971 Honda CB350, Honda TRX450R

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2005, 05:53:58 PM »

PLEDGER HERE,
I have bought A few quads from ARS and I deal straight with Amber now, I have not been lied to or had any dirty dealings with them and I also live
1 1\2 hours from there and still it is worth the trip!!!!!

1971 Honda CB350 and its mint
Honda TRX450R
CAPT69

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2005, 09:36:47 PM »

It was a pleasure dealing with ARS Eric was the best Grin
kawGIRL
is a Florida Mud Rider
Supreme Member

GOT GROG?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2005, 10:00:59 PM »

Otown,

Not that it matters what you think to me, but all my talking has been done long before we made any posts on this site. I have held my tongue until this point and felt like venting our experience. This happened over six months ago, and in my opinion was one of the poorest displays of customer service I have ever seen. Suzuki of america also felt this way but said there was nothing they could do, but hoped Steve would step up and " do the right thing " but being the shallow materialistic individual that he is, he did not.

According to Steve we were to recieve an extended warrantee compliments of suzuki, but have no proof of this. He accepts no responsability for this matter in any way.

And in case no one noticed we have never mentioned the name of the person that was directly at falt in this matter, theirs was a lapse in attention to detail, The owners responsabilty was to make it right.

Anyone who know's or met me will agree I don't go around talking behind peoples backs. I hope that everyone that deals with ARS has great experiences, as our first four were, but if you ever have a problem that takes steve's attention GOD HELP YOU.

Jeff

flmedic911

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2005, 11:11:09 PM »

Sorry you had a bad experience with ARS..I have bought many quads there...and am 100% satisfied. Grin
bluesman
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2005, 11:20:12 AM »

THIS IS WHAT THIS SECTION IS FOR!!!

I WORK HARD FOR MY MONEY AND I WANT TO KNOW

WHO HAS BAD AND GOOD LUCK WITH ANY COMPANIES.

THANKS SUZI ILL KEEP AN EYE AND EAR OPEN WHILE DEALING WITH THEM
kawGIRL
is a Florida Mud Rider
Supreme Member

GOT GROG?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2005, 11:30:55 AM »

Yeah, I figured if someone asked I would tell my story Huh

We never told anyone NOT to buy from them.

As most of you know with over 1600 post and almost 3 years on this site I have NEVER...EVER... bashed anyone, and everything that was posted here has been said to Steve personally.

Later,
KG

kawGIRL
is a Florida Mud Rider
Supreme Member

GOT GROG?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2005, 11:35:26 AM »

Oh I forgot...I had a few "Good" threads in the "The Good, Bad and Ugly" about ARS as some of you might remember for a few years now and instead of starting a "BAD" one about them when we had our bad experince I just deleted the good ones  Wink

Joedirt
Supreme Member

I am a FloridaMud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2005, 11:41:09 AM »

I am a salesman not for Suzuki , but I know you need to get everything in writing , the days of doing business on a handshake are gone......My line of work leaves very little room for error when I negotiate a deal....and EVERY Thing is in writing .....I have bought 2 bikes there and I would go back on Sheer cost alone...they have some of the best prices.....However I think it is a black mark on an otherwise stellar reputation.....I will make sure to get things the way I want prior to signing any paperwork ..That Is what I take from Kawgirls statement and I thank her for pointing that out. It is MY money and this kind of thing needs to be out in the open....Otown it seems you may have a closer affiliation with ARS and I am glad you had good dealings , but to bash someones Integrity/motives/courage like you did is uncalled for.

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers
bluesman
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2005, 01:11:04 PM »

MAYBE HE WORKS THERE?HuhHuhHuhHuh?? HMMMMM
OTOWN

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2005, 04:10:53 PM »

I had no intentions of slamming ones integrity/motives/courage. If I did do so I apologize. It was one of those days and I also had to vent. I enjoy reading this forum and hope to post alot in the near future. Thanks, Jim.
kawGIRL
is a Florida Mud Rider
Supreme Member

GOT GROG?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2005, 04:16:11 PM »

I had no intentions of slamming ones integrity/motives/courage. If I did do so I apologize. It was one of those days and I also had to vent. I enjoy reading this forum and hope to post alot in the near future. Thanks, Jim.

Accepted Wink

reelcountry

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2005, 12:07:21 PM »

What are the good and bad serial number ranges?
kawGIRL
is a Florida Mud Rider
Supreme Member

GOT GROG?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2005, 12:41:45 PM »

Not sure off hand, I'll ask Shortcut. But meanwhile if you do a search on ATV Connection or Highlifter it's there somewhere.

reelcountry

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2005, 06:54:45 AM »

Thanks i will look for that.What is the the guys name that owns ARS? I'd like to know in case I run into him around town?Does he live in Okeechobee?
Thanks
kawGIRL
is a Florida Mud Rider
Supreme Member

GOT GROG?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: December 25, 2005, 10:26:09 PM »

Steve Mitchum.

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: