Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Yucapan Pics Sunday 12/04/05  (Read 5454 times)
Shotgun
Supreme Member

2003 Yamaha Kodiak, 2004 Suzuki Eiger, 2007 Seadoo

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« on: December 04, 2005, 08:15:18 PM »

Rode the Yucapan today and met Mike from this site. Had a blast. Here is a pic of Mike, Rich, and Frank that I rode with today. Saw an eagle and a Gator too.

[attachment deleted by admin]
mikeE36
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2005, 12:07:39 PM »

do you have any more pics? I might go out next weekend. Is it dry enough for my crf 230?
Shotgun
Supreme Member

2003 Yamaha Kodiak, 2004 Suzuki Eiger, 2007 Seadoo

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2005, 06:18:34 PM »

It was really wet again because of the rain this week. If it doesn't rain again it should be dry enough for the sports next weekend.
MIKE D

swamp-n

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2005, 12:40:27 AM »

I bet rich wishes it wasnt so wet. I had a good time watching you too drain the water out of your  bikes Rolling on the Floor Laughing  Got the snorkles on yet?
MIKE

03 honda rincon 650 4x4
98 foreman 450 es 4x4
05 yamaha fx cruiser HO waverunner
Jford

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2005, 06:34:24 AM »

I drove my truck out into the pan on monday to see how wet it was. Water was over my tires, and I'm on 35's.
450RRRR

fast enough

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2005, 06:29:54 PM »

went by on burntstore today comeing out of the cape..looks like everybody parks over by that firehouse. or is there another place to go.. never been out that way.. but we have to go back to ft. myers next weekend..maybe we can drag our sports downand see whats, what down that way
yamaha350r

Finally! ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2005, 07:04:49 PM »

looks pretty nice there hows the riding
MIKE D

swamp-n

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2005, 08:12:19 AM »

It is still to wet for sport bikes,I sat over by burntstore sunday and in 1 hour there were 4 wrecks.1 guy had to be taken out by truck bed.1girl got t-boned by a dirt bike in the leg.2 people just did not know how to ride.I park over by gator slew,some moron did doughnuts in a spec houses front yard,spaying the house with grass and rutting up the yard.There was a cape coral cop on a raptor and patrol car at the corner writting  tickets when I left.PLEASE RIDE WITH SOME COMMON SCENCE OR DONT COME TO THE YUCAPAN. IF YOU HAVE A LOUD PIPE DONT RIDE BY THE HOUSES WIDE OPEN(LESS NOISE=MORE PLACES TO RIDE)THE END OF ANOTHER RIDING AREA IS CLOSE  IF THINGS DONT CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MIKE

03 honda rincon 650 4x4
98 foreman 450 es 4x4
2006YFZ450
Supreme Member

YFZ 450

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2005, 08:13:21 AM »

Sweet pics Cool

Chillinthemost
Supreme Member

Git it rag

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2005, 10:52:42 PM »

some moron did doughnuts in a spec houses front yard,spaying the house with grass and rutting up the yard.

That is wrong, what kind of an azz would do that?

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12
qt314nfla

« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2005, 11:34:25 PM »

It is still to wet for sport bikes,I sat over by burntstore sunday and in 1 hour there were 4 wrecks.1 guy had to be taken out by truck bed.1girl got t-boned by a dirt bike in the leg.2 people just did not know how to ride.I park over by gator slew,some moron did doughnuts in a spec houses front yard,spaying the house with grass and rutting up the yard.There was a cape coral cop on a raptor and patrol car at the corner writting  tickets when I left.PLEASE RIDE WITH SOME COMMON SCENCE OR DONT COME TO THE YUCAPAN. IF YOU HAVE A LOUD PIPE DONT RIDE BY THE HOUSES WIDE OPEN(LESS NOISE=MORE PLACES TO RIDE)THE END OF ANOTHER RIDING AREA IS CLOSE  IF THINGS DONT CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MIKE

Some people are simply amazing!  What are they thinking?  I'm in total agreement w/ you Mike!
bbf
Supreme Member

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2005, 06:51:27 AM »

mike  i will call you  in jan i need to ride out there again
Dr.Dirt
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2005, 04:01:54 PM »

It will be luck if it is still open by then. Alot of the people that live there are trying really hard to get it closed. I know that one of the people that lives out there is talking to one of the guys that got injured there and trying to get him to sue the owners of the property so that they will close it off..I have only got to ride out there once and then my Blaster broke and its looking like I will never get to ride there again.
MIKE D

swamp-n

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2005, 01:21:24 PM »

DR;dirt.
law sutes and people who have to blame there own stuipidity or lack of riding skills on the land owners is why we have no where to ride.If you are riding with out the land owners permission you are tresspassing.You should pregnant dog slap the guy you know that is trying to get the guy who got hurt to sue. My parents tought me to take responsability for my own actions.REMEMBER STUIPID HURTS
MIKE

03 honda rincon 650 4x4
98 foreman 450 es 4x4
Dr.Dirt
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2005, 01:33:45 PM »

That’s a very good way of thinking but unfortunately most people of today’s society are sue happy and will do anything to get money/publicity. I do not know the guy but I know someone that knows him and that’s where I got my info from. It’s the neighbor of the guy that I know that lives out there. I wish people were more like you and me and could just take responsibility for their own actions..I hope he can’t persuade the guy to sue.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com