Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: STOP AND READ THIS  (Read 19670 times)
indianjoe
Supreme Member

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: October 01, 2005, 05:46:36 AM »

Some of us ride Honda, and some us ride Yamaha, and then some of us ride other brands...............The point we have a choice as to what quad we buy and ride..........The net is the same way.............We go to sites that we like and participate there.......We all have been to sites we don't like..simple don't go there............My point is this site was started as a family site..If you have the need to do other things there are many other sites out there for your enjoyment...If you want to come to this site and partcipate I think it is great..I myself go to other ATV sites..including out of state ones......I don't have the need for an adult talk section...but if I did I would find one elsewhere..There are plenty of them as demonstrated by the link above.

We all can get got up in a forum..and what is hard to remember is you are reading words..words can be interperted in different ways.

I think this site is great as it was started with the rules Mr. Bones put in place....If you have a need for something else go somewhere else just like you do if you are shopping at one store doesn't have what your looking for.

LIFE IS TO SHORT AND  FRAGILE TO ARGUE OVER PETTY JUNK!!!!!
ENJOY LIFE & FRIENDS!
ish

It ain't fast without mixed gas

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: October 01, 2005, 09:08:57 AM »

Guys there is a lot going on here. sit back and take a break. everyone is entitled to their opinion of different situations. and always remember.

Friendship is a human relationship which involves mutual knowledge, esteem, and affection. Friends will welcome each other's company and exhibit loyalty towards each other, often to the point of putting the other's interest before one's own. Their tastes will be similar and may converge, and they will share enjoyable activities. They will also engage in mutually helping behavior, such as exchange of advice and the sharing of hardship.

SWAMP_DONKEY

« Reply #77 on: October 01, 2005, 10:53:51 AM »

Some of us ride Honda, and some us ride Yamaha, and then some of us ride other brands...............The point we have a choice as to what quad we buy and ride..........The net is the same way.............We go to sites that we like and participate there.......We all have been to sites we don't like..simple don't go there............My point is this site was started as a family site..If you have the need to do other things there are many other sites out there for your enjoyment...If you want to come to this site and partcipate I think it is great..I myself go to other ATV sites..including out of state ones......I don't have the need for an adult talk section...but if I did I would find one elsewhere..There are plenty of them as demonstrated by the link above.

We all can get got up in a forum..and what is hard to remember is you are reading words..words can be interperted in different ways.

I think this site is great as it was started with the rules Mr. Bones put in place....If you have a need for something else go somewhere else just like you do if you are shopping at one store doesn't have what your looking for.

LIFE IS TO SHORT AND  FRAGILE TO ARGUE OVER PETTY JUNK!!!!!
ENJOY LIFE & FRIENDS!

Agree!!!! Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com