Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Great site  (Read 3060 times)
gearhead400
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« on: September 22, 2005, 09:45:41 PM »

This site is great, i've made a good amount of friends because of this site. Gives everyone a chance to meet good people on the weekends and such and have fun. The forum lets us talk about the latest atv's, mods, etc etc. and just have on here. It Seems like this past week things have been getting a little out of hand and everyone is taking for granted what we have here. Lets drop all the bs. If you dont like someone and you HAVE to call them out on it, do it in a private message and get it straightened out. Please dont pollute the forums with anything like that. This post isnt to get anyone mad or to start any problems. All im asking is that everyone just remember why you joined the site and what you use it for. Dont abuse this place, its great.

I know i repeat myself but give me a break.  Tongue

Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  gearhead400ex@hotmail.com
Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2005, 10:18:22 PM »

great post, Right on the money. Thumbs Up

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
Grizzlygirl

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2005, 10:19:38 PM »

Thank you
 Mama Grizz
Dr.Dirt
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2005, 10:20:52 PM »

Yeah, well said. I sometimes get a little worked up about some of the posts on this site, but this is the greatest site ever and it can only get better!  Smiley
Bigscrb15
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2005, 10:23:48 PM »

I think we just need a GIANT group ride. I actually believe with all the hurricanes going on lately that it is stressing everyone out, even though we are not directly affected by it. Notice how all this started when Katrina Hit, and now that Rita is hitting its starting again. Sounds crazy, but could be true.

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
bigscrub79
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2005, 10:25:40 PM »

Good point bro, i think you are right. I think we need a big ride or party or something  were we can all get together.

Grizzlygirl

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2005, 10:27:58 PM »

Hey ReRoofing party at my house Oct 1 j/k
   Mama Grizz
Magnum330

Having Fun on ATV.Com Now Lets Ride

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2005, 10:28:10 PM »

Yea sometimes their is a lot of bull on here. I treat it like dog poop when I see it I move over and go around and look somewhere else.

I will say this it is nice to see some giving each other the  Evil and know they are just playing around. Like cain and others.

Giving others the  Evil makes the day go by a little better.

Donnie
Meet ya out on the trail.
Dr.Dirt
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2005, 10:46:04 PM »

Yeah, I know my day goes by easier with all the laughs I get from this site.
Sandmountainspeedway.com

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2005, 11:28:06 PM »

Yea sometimes their is a lot of bull on here. I treat it like dog poop when I see it I move over and go around and look somewhere else.

I will say this it is nice to see some giving each other the  Evil and know they are just playing around. Like cain and others.

Giving others the  Evil makes the day go by a little better.

Now that is smart that is the first thing we should say and do when we wake up in the morning. You know what I bet it didnt even hurt when you walked around that poop but some people dont want to give you that option to be strong and be responsible to avoid the poop maybe when I wake up tomorrow I will call someone and ask if I should step in the poop or avoid it. That seems to be the trend today. Lets stick together if we all need to vote what happens lets do it. I will tell you being a newby on this site from what I have seen lately I dont seem to be as welcome here as last year. This is no way an opinion Sand Mountain Speedway But the opinion of Pat O'Brian Not Irish American But American Thanks
bigscrub79
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2005, 11:29:50 PM »

I will say this it is nice to see some giving each other the  Evil and know they are just playing around. Like cain and others.

Giving others the  Evil makes the day go by a little better.

Now that is smart that is the first thing we should say and do when we wake up in the morning. You know what I bet it didnt even hurt when you walked around that poop but some people dont want to give you that option to be strong and be responsible to avoid the poop maybe when I wake up tomorrow I will call someone and ask if I should step in the poop or avoid it. That seems to be the trend today. Lets stick together if we all need to vote what happens lets do it. I will tell you being a newby on this site from what I have seen lately I dont seem to be as welcome here as last year. This is no way an opinion Sand Mountain Speedway But the opinion of Pat O'Brian Not Irish American But American Thanks
LOL love the disclaimer at the end

kawGIRL
is a Florida Mud Rider
Supreme Member

GOT GROG?

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2005, 11:14:10 AM »

Thank You!

I allways hate it when it gushes up between your toes...   ugh!

Quad32x
Supreme Member

Work My Sausage !

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2005, 11:18:03 AM »

This site is great, i've made a good amount of friends because of this site. Gives everyone a chance to meet good people on the weekends and such and have fun. The forum lets us talk about the latest atv's, mods, etc etc. and just have on here. It Seems like this past week things have been getting a little out of hand and everyone is taking for granted what we have here. Lets drop all the bs. If you dont like someone and you HAVE to call them out on it, do it in a private message and get it straightened out. Please dont pollute the forums with anything like that. This post isnt to get anyone mad or to start any problems. All im asking is that everyone just remember why you joined the site and what you use it for. Dont abuse this place, its great.

I know i repeat myself but give me a break.  Tongue
  Right  on  brother !!! Wink Grin

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32
cutngrs
Supreme Member

PUT UP $$$ OR SHUT THE HELL UP

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2005, 10:19:42 PM »

I AGREE WITH QUAD  BUT  I STILL THINK YOUR A BUNCH OF TOOLS   Smiley

THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL
Quad32x
Supreme Member

Work My Sausage !

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2005, 11:42:21 PM »

Cut  just  cause  you  got  a  big  tool  dont  mean  you  need  to  call  us  tools !! Shocked Wink Grin

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com