Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Funniest ATV story, participation mandatory!!!  (Read 11348 times)
Old_School
Supreme Member

It ain't fast without mixed gas....

View Profile

Ignore
« on: September 21, 2005, 01:52:24 PM »

In effort to get some variety in here (mainly I'm tired of all the politic posts) this thread is mandatory to post something in if you open it. I don't want 2 replies and 80 views. I'll start.

My most funny or in this case embarrassing time I had on my quad was at Croom. I was with a few friends in the pit when my friend pointed out a nice looking specie of the opposite sex riding on what appeared to be a honda sport quad in the middle of the pit. So good old heterosexual me decided to get a closer look. Brows Well on the way out there, there was a little burm that was made into a jump. So I position the quad for the jump and when I hit it, it tilted the bike at like a 50* angle. Feeling the bike was gonna land on both right side tires I leaned heavily to my left. Well the front hit first, hard. My lower ball joint poped out and the A-arm pressed on the rim acting like a brake. The tire went completely sideways and I went flying over the handle bars like a scene out of move Matrix.  Needless to say, I didn't get to see her again that day. I'm glad I didn't as I'm sure she saw me. lol.   Laugh -Mark

Who's next?

90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd
bigscrub79
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2005, 01:56:37 PM »

I was a river ranch riding with da_mtg_man and few others, we were going to the rope swing and following the river. One part of the trail goes real close to the river in between a cliff and a tree. i was so busy watching the cliff that i forgot about the tree. My right tire started heading up the tree and i almost flipped it. Wasnt funny at the time but now i just laugh about. Stupid Noob on a quad!

Da_Mtg_Man
extraordinaire
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2005, 02:01:20 PM »

The scary part about that story is that it is like a 25-30 ft drop right into the river. There is litteraly NO room for error between this tree and the drop off.

As far as mine, I'm still thinking which one I wanna post.  Grin

FLORIDA MUD RIDER
rubicon500kid
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2005, 02:14:35 PM »

well it wasnt me but it was a friend of mine his lil cuzin wanted to go riding with us and he said he know how to ride so we put him on a lil lt 80 nad first of i know some thing was going to go wrong when he hit me right when we strated off it nocked me of my feet but no harm so the we r riding next ot a canal and i was on the other side muding and he looked but he kept going and fliped in to the canal it was so funny he wasnt hurt it was just so funyy seeing him come runing up out of the canal when he saw the gators lol and then the week later he did the smae thing lol and that was the last time he went riding with me lol

DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a
Hoosier Daddy
Southern Flat Track League
Supreme Member

Team WareRacing Member #07

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2005, 02:21:44 PM »

Well this didnt happen to me but i was there, last yeat at the pumpkin run we took our banshhes with paddle tires. along the course my brother got stock by a log on the bottom of the frame lifting the rear tires up enough so it wouldnt get traction. right about the time he flat nailed the gas these two girls with no helmets pull within a foot from his rear bumper... im sure you can guess what happened! those paddle tires threw a roost of mud and water on them two girls like i have never seen.. they were muddy from head to toe! i bet they didnt pull right up to someone stuck in the mud again!
« Last Edit: September 21, 2005, 02:49:32 PM by WareRacing07 » Logged

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"
bigscrub79
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2005, 02:45:43 PM »

Well this didnt happen to me but i was there, last yeat at the pumpkin run we took our banshhes with paddle tires. alson the course my brother got stock by a log on the bottom of the frame lifting the rear tires up enough so it wouldnt get traction. right about the time he flat nailed the gas these two girls with no helments pull within a foot from his rear bumper... im sure you can guess what happened! those paddle tires threw a roost of mud and water on them two girls like i have never seen.. they were muddy from head to toe! i bet they didnt pull right up to someone stuck in the mud again!
Now thats funny

Bigscrb15
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2005, 02:48:57 PM »

Id have to say heading out on a trail at Rodman dam I was followin da_mtg_man and all I saw was him flying down the trail and his rear tire rolling past him. Then to top it off caospop and his daughter were there and while mike went back to the trailer to get more lugnuts his 2 kids spit on the ground and manny's daughter said that she wont spit because "Boys Spit, Girls Swallow!" It was hilarious, manny didnt know how to respond and Josh and I just walked away.

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
gery350
Supreme Member

no guts, no glory

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2005, 02:53:26 PM »

not me but.........
on time we were riding down a dirt road with a canal next to it and this cubanito guy we met upwtih has a 110 3 wheeler and went ridin with us. well we were riding down the canal road cruisin when along comes this guy on his 110 passin us . well he got to close to the canal and went flyin in. lucky those 110 float(upside down) i guess you had to be there.

hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif
bigscrub79
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2005, 03:02:10 PM »

Why does everyones story start off with "It wasnt me but this friend of me"

Bigscrb15
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2005, 03:03:17 PM »

they dont want to admit it was actually them, lol.

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
Hoosier Daddy
Southern Flat Track League
Supreme Member

Team WareRacing Member #07

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2005, 03:46:39 PM »

one time at band camp... opps nevermind Huh

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"
jwscroll
Supreme Member

Singin sweet song, a melody pure and clear

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2005, 03:53:03 PM »

I watched my buddy flip his rancher end over end at the deep trail pit just west of Big Scrub. He was okay, a bruised ego is all.

Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating
SkyHighT100
Supreme Member

Enough Bullsh*t... LETS RIDE!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2005, 04:12:41 PM »

I'm sure there are more... but these are the ones that have stuck in my mind for years....

A few years ago my friends and I were riding down the street to go swimming at the lake. My old house was on Lake Harney in Geneva (Seminole County), the area floods a lot so there are 5 foot deep ditches all along the roads. My friend Stevie was doing a wheelie on his brand new 400ex (first year they came out with the yellow ones). I guess he forgot that the road was curvy and wheelied himself right into the ditch... the ditch that was filled with water due to it being rainy season, lol. Needless to say we were laughing so hard our sides hurt... and lucky for him we were able to pull his quad out and get it started a few minutes later... but not before pouring water out of the airbox and God knows where else, lmao.

A few weeks after that my best friend and I went to go for a ride down the street... at the time his 300ex had a broken front shock (he had to sit on the left side of the quad in order to turn it, lmao). On the way back home we're haulin azz down the road... I happen to look back just in time to see him not make a turn and fly into the ditch... thank God it wasnt rainy season, lol.

The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list Smiley

http://www.myspace.com/humrz28
Dr.Dirt
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2005, 04:16:47 PM »

Sounds like you better fill that ditch in lol  Grin
qt314nfla

« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2005, 04:21:36 PM »

Ok there was this one time at MSG in the porta pottie.  I wish I was just kidding about that part.

Last weekend at MSG I went to use the porta pottie.  It was after dark and I couldn't see anything inside.  So I sit down to do business and all of a sudden I feel something like a large rain drop on my inner thigh.  But it wasn't raining or wet and nothing was dripping inside.  So I wipe my hand by my thigh and feel cold wet something that seemed to have skin.  I frantically starting flapping my hand across my thigh not sure what had just landed there.  Heard a thud and realized it was one of those little green tree frogs that had decided to jump up on my thigh and get friendly.
bigscrub79
Supreme Member

I'm a Florida Mud Rider!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2005, 04:27:07 PM »

Ok there was this one time at MSG in the porta pottie.  I wish I was just kidding about that part.

Last weekend at MSG I went to use the porta pottie.  It was after dark and I couldn't see anything inside.  So I sit down to do business and all of a sudden I feel something like a large rain drop on my inner thigh.  But it wasn't raining or wet and nothing was dripping inside.  So I wipe my hand by my thigh and feel cold wet something that seemed to have skin.  I frantically starting flapping my hand across my thigh not sure what had just landed there.  Heard a thud and realized it was one of those little green tree frogs that had decided to jump up on my thigh and get friendly.
Lucky frog

SkyHighT100
Supreme Member

Enough Bullsh*t... LETS RIDE!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2005, 04:33:18 PM »

You actually SAT down in a porta potty?? Did your momma teach you anything!!!??? You're supposed to HOVER over any public toilet, lol. Ewww God... thats almost worse then sitting on the toilet of a gas station.. you just dont do it, lol.

At least it was a frog though... and not anything else... I'm sure everyone has seen some nasty things in porta potties, lol.

The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list Smiley

http://www.myspace.com/humrz28
cd4mud

« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2005, 04:38:22 PM »

It could have been your prince and now you'll never know.
qt314nfla

« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2005, 04:41:44 PM »

You actually SAT down in a porta potty?? Did your momma teach you anything!!!??? You're supposed to HOVER over any public toilet, lol. Ewww God... thats almost worse then sitting on the toilet of a gas station.. you just dont do it, lol.

At least it was a frog though... and not anything else... I'm sure everyone has seen some nasty things in porta potties, lol.

It was our private camp porta pottie and I didn't see anyone other than us use it.  Also FYI- I used a cleaning agent before anyone got there and cleaned the seat.
LakeMaryKid
Supreme Member

Just a good ole' boy never meanin no harm.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2005, 04:45:58 PM »

I still dont know how many people heard about this. First time i got to ride was at Ida Mann's cabin. Awsome place. Well we were playin in a pit and there was a hill and what not and then like a hill trhat was like so /\. It was me, nightbreed, mrs nightbreed, and my thug nasty brothers. Garrett(slow450r), Chad(bigred400ex), Trevor(thehouseofhorsepower). Well i had been riding the quad for a good 10 mins or so and gone up this hill a few times. Well it was starting to rain we didnt care or make anything of it. Well i went to go up this hill again and get the front tires of the ground some. Well it was all going good till the downslope. I came down from the air but the rain washed away some dirt that was covering some roots. Well my left front tire caught that root and jerked the quad to the right climbing the wall that was to the right. We still holding on saying ill ride this one out. Well i rode it out till she flipped and i did a face plant and got a rear tire to the back and handlebars to the head. needless to say i was fine got up flipped the bike over and rode off like nothin happened yet everyone swore i was shaken up.

2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft
Numkut

Finally, ATVFlorida.com is here!

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2005, 05:55:02 PM »

Now that I opened it I guess I'll have to come up with something...

Ok I've never done anything funny on a quad...  Oh but I did find some alien drawings out near Las Vegas with my uncle.

dreth

« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2005, 06:02:16 PM »

i have 47 wrecks so yall stop me whenever Wink and i was there for all of them Sad

lets see.............most embaressing.............ah ha! well i just got my 450r and my brother- n-law just got his 400ex and we were out riding in the resivior (sp) which was about a 1000 square yards of dirt, no trees, just dirt! well i ran into my brother-n-laws new quad with my new quad and the whole family watched Embarrassed i was gonna do a power slide and spray him with roost but being my 1st day on the quad i didnt realize how much easier it was to slide and BANG! MY PRIDE WAS DEFINATLY  Embarrassed

OOOOOOOOOOOO WAIT! there was that ride with IDA MAN and freinds when i just fell off the quad and watched it roll accross the road as Hollywood chased it down Dunno
dreth

« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2005, 08:05:27 PM »

then there was that time (when i first started riding tracks) that i hit a step up jump at air dania and had the seat hit me in the butt and.................watch the video Lecture

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2005, 08:09:38 PM »

A couple of years ago me and two buds from work were riding a pit and don was riding a barrowed quad from the other guy (brad) and attempt to climb a steep hill well at the top panic sat in and he stopped 4 feet from the top and froze there.Slowly the frt lifted and I mean slow and the blaster and him fliped back wards 3 times and at the end he landed on the wheels and still on the bike. The funny part it took him  2mins or so to look slowly back at the bike owner to see his reaction to flipping brads bike, but  me and brad were laughing so hard we were crying.

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.
o4250
Supreme Member

Call me George Foreman..

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2005, 08:10:59 PM »

then there was that time (when i first started riding tracks) that i hit a step up jump at air dania and had the seat hit me in the butt and.................watch the video Lecture

http://media.putfile.com/pepsi-002

WOW. Were you ok after that? TskTsk

Or Rolling on the Floor Laughing Were you ever ok?
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com