Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: holeyland!!!  (Read 1942 times)
bftclub

where's the mud at?

View Profile

Ignore
« on: October 02, 2005, 07:04:22 PM »

whats the deal with holeyland/anyone heard anything yet?i've seen alot of quads on trailers this weekend going somewhere..unless everyone is riding out at seminole
Southern4x4
Supreme Member

Turn off them blinkers to save blinker fluid.

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2005, 07:23:13 PM »

yeah i wanna kno to i wanna go campin soon

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]
MuddyGurl101
Supreme Member

I get more pleasure from 4 strokes than 2!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2005, 01:28:28 PM »

Hold on.... I will find out.

2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites
MuddyGurl101
Supreme Member

I get more pleasure from 4 strokes than 2!

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2005, 01:33:02 PM »

Conditions have improved in Holey Land and Rotenberger Wildlife Management Areas (WMAs), and the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC) reopened these areas as of 12 a.m. Sept. 28. These areas are open for hunting during muzzleloader season Oct 1-16.

The Everglades and Francis S. Taylor WMA remains closed by executive order from Kenneth Haddad, FWC executive director. The order contains special regulations for this WMA, which are necessary due to inordinately high water levels associated with recent storms that jeopardize wildlife, particularly deer. The special regulations prohibit:

taking game other than fish and alligators

the use of vehicles, airboats or ATVs, and all other public access, except by special access permit and in Conservation Area 2 from the L-35B levee north to the east-west airboat trail

This order does not apply to:

persons permitted to participate in statewide alligator egg collections or alligator hunts

persons operating boats (other than airboats) within established canal systems and within one mile of adjacent marshes lying in the Everglades and Francis S. Taylor WMA. Area users can fish in these canals and marshes.

Persons participating in the statewide alligator egg collections or alligator hunts must stay at least 100 yards from any tree island and the L-5 South and L-4 South levees when operating a vessel or airboat to minimize disturbance to upland wildlife.

2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com