Home ATV Florida Forum ATV Florida Where to Ride? ATV Florida Links Advertise

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Petition Polls  (Read 3649 times)
Qdawg76
Supreme Member

AKA FLblaster. AKA FLsportsman

View Profile

Ignore
« on: September 18, 2005, 05:43:10 PM »

These polls lately are driving me crazy  Angry. If there are going to be so many can we create a folder Just for Useless polls. Who agrees??? Please Moderators use your power and HELP ATVFLORDA.COM get back to where it was. Having to Sift through all the polls people Start to get there rating is a little outta control.

Sorry Just had to vent

-Luis

05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525
LakeMaryKid
Supreme Member

Just a good ole' boy never meanin no harm.

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2005, 06:07:04 PM »

Your not the only one bro, i started a thread like this maybe 3 days ago. It was well put and everything nothing derogative in it or nothin. And no arguements or flames were started. It still got deleted though. Atvfl is goin downhill 1 thread at a time.

2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft
Southern4x4
Supreme Member

Turn off them blinkers to save blinker fluid.

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2005, 06:57:36 PM »

I HATE SEEIN ALL THESE POLLS

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]
Qdawg76
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2005, 07:07:59 PM »

I remember a Time on here there were always interesting Topics that had alot of good input. not just What do you like or Just these people what want there numbers Up. You might be right, Could be the end Of ATVFLORIDA as we knew it.  Wink

05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525
Southern4x4
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2005, 07:10:53 PM »

i say we delet all the polls ever created lol

dvx400#1
Supreme Member

ride hard, ride fast, and ride safe

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2005, 07:39:58 PM »

well all i got to say is if is a poll that doesn,t interest you well symply don't read them and go on to the next topic that really interest you, i don,t think that's a hard thing to do. unless you just ain't gotta nothing to do but b@#ch and complaint or you ain't got no money or gas for your car and don,t have a job (joke don,t take it personal )    Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
Southern4x4
Supreme Member

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2005, 07:41:54 PM »

well all i got to say is if is a poll that doesn,t interest you well symply don't read them and go on to the next topic that really interest you, i don,t think that's a hard thing to do. unless you just ain't gotta nothing to do but b@#ch and complaint or you ain't got no money or gas for your car and don,t have a job (joke don,t take it personal )    Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
sry to say but if i dont like a poll theres always another 1 right below it and i usually dont like it and on and on lol

LT-R450ApK
Supreme Member

Dont Become the Pink Panther

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2005, 07:43:17 PM »

I think we need a special section just For All the Cry babies on this site!!

Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock
mudmonkey
Supreme Member

can you keep up??

View Profile WWW

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2005, 07:48:32 PM »

i gotta agree  Undecided its rediculus

myspace.com/atvracer9210

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.
~Demon_Boy~

« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2005, 07:54:48 PM »

yeah i agree to its getting very annoying!
dvx400#1
Supreme Member

ride hard, ride fast, and ride safe

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2005, 08:02:46 PM »

o.k o.k the kids got out of their corner some one please corral them back to where they can cry all they want and won't bug us grown ups (excep you mlk you're o.k ) you can hang with us ) Wink
cain73
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2005, 08:39:02 PM »

I don't exactly like all the polls either, but if we censor them what's next? As long as they are not offensive or violating any site rules they should be allowed (even though I don't like them). As members we are equal in posting privileges. If you don't like them don't respond and they will fall to the rear of the site. If you keep going to them and posting replies they will live on. to censor content for other than offensive or inappropriate content would ruin the site in my opinion. The moderators do a great job making sure the site is "safe" as far as content rating. I think it's nuts to keep crying about polls and to ask the mods to delete them. What if someone doesn't like the brand quad you ride? Should they petition the mods to delete all posts about that brand? If everyone here thought exactly the same way and posted only the same exact stuff it wouldn't be a very interesting site any more. In short quit crying, read and reply to what interest you, and enjoy the site.

floridaatv.com come join the fun
Qdawg76
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2005, 08:46:45 PM »

I don't exactly like all the polls either, but if we censor them what's next? As long as they are not offensive or violating any site rules they should be allowed (even though I don't like them). As members we are equal in posting privileges. If you don't like them don't respond and they will fall to the rear of the site. If you keep going to them and posting replies they will live on. to censor content for other than offensive or inappropriate content would ruin the site in my opinion. The moderators do a great job making sure the site is "safe" as far as content rating. I think it's nuts to keep crying about polls and to ask the mods to delete them. What if someone doesn't like the brand quad you ride? Should they petition the mods to delete all posts about that brand? If everyone here thought exactly the same way and posted only the same exact stuff it wouldn't be a very interesting site any more. In short quit crying, read and reply to what interest you, and enjoy the site.

Ok but wouldnt it be easier for them to make a folder for all the polls to keep the Open discussion "discussion" instead of polls. I dont wanna censor anyone. It jsut seems logical that If there was another Folder, Maybe Open Polls it would keep the discussion forum open and not so cluttered

05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525
cain73
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2005, 08:51:04 PM »

Ok but wouldnt it be easier for them to make a folder for all the polls to keep the Open discussion "discussion" instead of polls. I dont wanna censor anyone. It jsut seems logical that If there was another Folder, Maybe Open Polls it would keep the discussion forum open and not so cluttered

In my opinion that's a good idea, but I don't make the rules. I just thought that the suggestion of deleting all polls was a bit extreme. I like that the mods allow us to give suggestions (like a poll section) but to encourage a ridiculous amount of censorship in the form of deleting such posts is a bit much. I would be for a polls section. It should be up to the site consensus and ultimately to the mods. I wish there was a way to get an idea of what others were thinking ....... I know how about a poll  Wink Grin (JK- but you got to admit it was funny  Grin)

Qdawg76
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2005, 08:54:43 PM »

In my opinion that's a good idea, but I don't make the rules. I just thought that the suggestion of deleting all polls was a bit extreme. I like that the mods allow us to give suggestions (like a poll section) but to encourage a ridiculous amount of censorship in the form of deleting such posts is a bit much. I would be for a polls section. It should be up to the site consensus and ultimately to the mods. I wish there was a way to get an idea of what others were thinking ....... I know how about a poll  Wink Grin (JK- but you got to admit it was funny  Grin)

LOL, By no way do I wanna Censor anything. Just Seems like the open discussion has gotten More polls in it that discussion.

05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525
cain73
Supreme Member

View Profile

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2005, 08:57:24 PM »

I agree and maybe it is time to split it up a little. In true utilitarian form I go with the best for the most in regards to the site. I have faith in the mods. So far they seem to be doing a good job of keeping an even keel.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com